KB Answers Wrestling Questions

It's pretty obvious New Day are dropping the belts to The Club yeah? Where do you seem them going after the Club feud? Maybe a little break from each other (only to reunite later) or keep the tag division strong by keeping them together.

New Day vs JeriKO would have some hell entertaining promos.

Not in a world where Diesel vs. Mabel or the Extreme Elimination Chamber exists.

At least those matches were booked and worked with effort. Unless we find out the injury caused this match to end early, this was the dumbest match I have ever seen. Who could possibly think that was something people would want to see?

It's pretty obvious New Day are dropping the belts to The Club yeah? Where do you seem them going after the Club feud? Maybe a little break from each other (only to reunite later) or keep the tag division strong by keeping them together.

New Day vs JeriKO would have some hell entertaining promos.

You would think so yeah.

I think a bit of a split but similar to Reigns and Ambrose where they have each others' backs.

Also, can you sense a Strowman vs Lesnar match coming up in about a year?

I hope not.

At least those matches were booked and worked with effort. Unless we find out the injury caused this match to end early, this was the dumbest match I have ever seen. Who could possibly think that was something people would want to see?

I think the injury had something to do with it.

Do the talent get less time to talk now before someone comes out? I don't know how to explain this well, but I feel like guys get cut off way too fast for a cheap pop. Last week, Dean came out to Smackdown, was on the Miz's show and barely got a word in before Ziggler came out.

Tonight, Zayn came out after Rollins talked, before someone else came down. Heck, even when American Alpha debuted, they had all the teams come out before each time got a decent second of people reacting to just them, the same for the divas on Smackdown. They just throw people out before the wrestler or crowd can react too fast.

Also, is this tournament necessary for the belt? I'd be fine with Zayn vs. Rollins for it.

Is Brock Lesnar finally going full heel two years after he was actually supposed to but for huge fan support?

Apparently, the ending to SummerSlam went as planned... so why so little mention of Brock dropping Shane with an F-5 last night? Yes, Balor's injury caused a change of plans, but Lesnar's actions really warranted a hyped segment tonight, lMO.

Your thoughts?

You did say you had no idea anymore with regards to Brock. Perhaps WWE is the same. :shrug:

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

On another note:
Cena's nose, Sting's back, Finn's shoulder and his own knee. Is Seth Rollins really an 'unsafe' worker?

So who's more likely to get the belt next week, Cass or KO? I think we can safely say Reigns and Rollins have no chance.

KO

You did say you had no idea anymore with regards to Brock. Perhaps WWE is the same. :shrug:

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

On another note:
Cena's nose, Sting's back, Finn's shoulder and his own knee. Is Seth Rollins really an 'unsafe' worker?

Nah. The nose was a fluke accident and the buckle bomb is a dangerous move in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back