KB Answers Wrestling Questions

How many more people have to get hurt off this stupid running powerbomb into the corner or outside before they finally ban it?

I know you've said Bayley is the biggest babyface in WWE at this point, but I could totally see a heel character who beats her enemies down and then kneels down and hugs their bodies like it'll make it all better. I'm not saying I want it now. Just saying, if they ever decide to change her, that's how I'd go.

Not sure how many people realise it, but last night the very guy that was being pushed on RAW to join Reigns and Rollins as Full-Time Main Event talent got injured, which puts them back at square one and really needing to stick a rocket up someone's arse.
SmackDown, on the other hand, has Ambrose, Orton and AJ Styles alongwith a wildcard in Bray Wyatt. They truly look to be more well-stocked at present, lMO.

your thoughts?

I know the LD members were hyping it up, but does Cass presumably have ANY shot of winning the strap? Is it something you'd like to see?

Apparently, the ending to SummerSlam went as planned... so why so little mention of Brock dropping Shane with an F-5 last night? Yes, Balor's injury caused a change of plans, but Lesnar's actions really warranted a hyped segment tonight, lMO.

Your thoughts?

No excuse for the lack of mention.

I assumed since Shane is the SD! Commissioner that they figured they go more into it on that show instead.

How many more people have to get hurt off this stupid running powerbomb into the corner or outside before they finally ban it?

I think people more need to learn how to take it properly, Sting has said he was at fault for taking the bump wrong in the corner & hurting his neck (I think him being in his mid 50's & having 30+ yrs. worth of bumps on his "bump card" as Austin likes to call it, also played a factor), & last night looked more like Finn's fault than Seth's, Finn twisted around to look back as Seth threw him, if Finn had not looked back he probably would have been fine.

Two questions

1-Where the fuck was Bray at SummerSlam? He wasn't anywhere to be found on the card, much less even really mentioned. Seems kind of odd since he played so heavily in the build up for Ambrose/Ziggler & even had a short moment with Orton.

2-How fucking stupid was it for Rusev to literally walk away from a WWEU title shot last night?

I know you've said Bayley is the biggest babyface in WWE at this point, but I could totally see a heel character who beats her enemies down and then kneels down and hugs their bodies like it'll make it all better. I'm not saying I want it now. Just saying, if they ever decide to change her, that's how I'd go.

Not seeing it. That wuld be like turning Sting heel.

Not sure how many people realise it, but last night the very guy that was being pushed on RAW to join Reigns and Rollins as Full-Time Main Event talent got injured, which puts them back at square one and really needing to stick a rocket up someone's arse.
SmackDown, on the other hand, has Ambrose, Orton and AJ Styles alongwith a wildcard in Bray Wyatt. They truly look to be more well-stocked at present, lMO.

your thoughts?

Assuming we get Reigns or Rollins as champion again, yeah kind of.

I know the LD members were hyping it up, but does Cass presumably have ANY shot of winning the strap? Is it something you'd like to see?

When the match for next week was announced and before he came out, I said I wanted Cass to win the title.

But no not likely.

I assumed since Shane is the SD! Commissioner that they figured they go more into it on that show instead.

I think people more need to learn how to take it properly, Sting has said he was at fault for taking the bump wrong in the corner & hurting his neck (I think him being in his mid 50's & having 30+ yrs. worth of bumps on his "bump card" as Austin likes to call it, also played a factor), & last night looked more like Finn's fault than Seth's, Finn twisted around to look back as Seth threw him, if Finn had not looked back he probably would have been fine.

Two questions

1-Where the fuck was Bray at SummerSlam? He wasn't anywhere to be found on the card, much less even really mentioned. Seems kind of odd since he played so heavily in the build up for Ambrose/Ziggler & even had a short moment with Orton.

2-How fucking stupid was it for Rusev to literally walk away from a WWEU title shot last night?

1. Not important enough. But hey, did you know that Nikki Bella is back? She's a star.

2. Very, but it's likely setting up Reigns vs. Rusev......I guess it's 2?

Not seeing it. That wuld be like turning Sting heel.

I guess that's where my lack of watching NXT comes in. But, as we've seen, wrestlers' following in NXT doesn't always carry over. And a Brooklyn crowd surely isn't a good indicator. Though their overwhelming face reaction will at least give people who don't know her an idea.

With the actually rumoured to be legit retired, the question has to be asked. Given the pop they received on their return, were the Dudley Boyz used well during their one year run back in WWE?

I guess that's where my lack of watching NXT comes in. But, as we've seen, wrestlers' following in NXT doesn't always carry over. And a Brooklyn crowd surely isn't a good indicator. Though their overwhelming face reaction will at least give people who don't know her an idea.

It's not but Bayley is the most innocent character ever. It wouldn't make sense for a very long time.

With the actually rumoured to be legit retired, the question has to be asked. Given the pop they received on their return, were the Dudley Boyz used well during their one year run back in WWE?

Yep. They were there to put teams over and nothing else.

Chances now of Finn returning to win the Royal Rumble?

It's a weird situation, since they immediately strapped a rocket to him, but they may be a little hesitant to re-push him to the top after injury, like Daniel Bryan in 2015.

Is Styles basically what Kurt Angle was to SmackDown back during the original brand split; one of the best wrestlers in the world who can turn it on in a flash and be instantly credible as the champion as a result?

The SDLive Tag Tournament has been extended to eight teams. We know Slater/Rhino are team seven. Will team eight be a surprise debut/return, call up or a tandem of current SDLive stars?

Who would you like the eighth team to be?

If only someone had spent years and years telling people how good Miz really was while so many people were saying he had no place in WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back