KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Oh yeah. At least he seemed to have some value though. Eva's big draw at the moment is NOT wrestling. It blows my mind that she's a featured player who really just has to stand there and look good. How can you possibly screw that up?

Oh yeah. At least he seemed to have some value though. Eva's big draw at the moment is NOT wrestling. It blows my mind that she's a featured player who really just has to stand there and look good. How can you possibly screw that up?

Apparently by taking a banned substance.

How much would Seth Rollins overcoming the Demon(even in a cheap underhanded fashion) to win the RAW Universal Championship hurt Finn Balor?

How much would Randy Orton conquering Brock Lesnar(assuming Goldberg does show up tomorrow night) help Randy Orton in terms of his standing?

I know many are tiring of invincible Brock, but as much as I appreciate Orton, he just doesn't seem the right choice to overcome Brock. One of the two guys in tonight's NXT Main Event would definitely be great choices, lMO.

Not all that much actually. Orton has been a made man for years and beating Lesnar isn't a huge deal. Remember that Undertaker beat him last year at Summerslam.

The one thing they have done well with Orton since his return is to actually show him at least close to the level of Cena and Lesnar. I think that is something that would be wise to keep up for a while as it comes in handy when trying to 'make' the new guys look on their level after beating them. Pre-injury Orton was clearly made to look on the level of Kane and Big Show, lMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back