KB Answers Wrestling Questions

He's right to a strong degree. A match (which I haven't seen) where it's clear that they've gone over so many of the spots beforehand does look very fake.

One World Title.

I was a huge fan of One World title, but lately, I've been thinking it'd probably be easier to build up guys through a 'hard' split brand with seperate Top Brand titles instead.
Any specific reasons why you'd rather just the One World title?

I'm guessing since you only did it once it wasn't your thing

Well they're kind of hard to find but it certainly wasn't bad.

That's a bit of an understatement of your credentials, don't you think?

Not really. I'm nothing more than a fan.

I was a huge fan of One World title, but lately, I've been thinking it'd probably be easier to build up guys through a 'hard' split brand with seperate Top Brand titles instead.
Any specific reasons why you'd rather just the One World title?

So we don't have the ridiculous inflated title reigns like with Orton/HHH/Cena/Edge.

While I agree with you that one World Title is better, how would you reintroduce the World Heavy Title if they're bringing it to Smackdown?

A second Money in the bank match? Tournament?

Should WWE have the Memorial Day Raw emanate from a military base every year? I know they do Tribute for the Troops still but that show is routinely the worse show WWE produces every year.

While I agree with you that one World Title is better, how would you reintroduce the World Heavy Title if they're bringing it to Smackdown?

A second Money in the bank match? Tournament?

Mini tournament maybe but I'm not wild on tournaments in general, especially if there's no animosity between the finalists.

Should WWE have the Memorial Day Raw emanate from a military base every year? I know they do Tribute for the Troops still but that show is routinely the worse show WWE produces every year.

I'd be fine with it as it might show some effort, unlike Tribute to the Troops.

Do you throw all the women on Raw and tag teams on Smackdown or vice versa? How would you manage those divisions when it comes to the draft?

You can't split either up as there isn't enough depth to the divisions. I'd put one division on each show as you don't really have anothe roption.

I've been reading about how NXT might be going back to being a normal developmental program starting after Takeover. WWE isn't that stupid are they? Also am I wrong in thinking that's one of the worst things they could do right now?

I've been reading about how NXT might be going back to being a normal developmental program starting after Takeover. WWE isn't that stupid are they? Also am I wrong in thinking that's one of the worst things they could do right now?

I was actually wondering who would be left in nXt after the brand split, if those rumored rosters are correct. The only names I can think of are the champs (Joe, Asuka, American Alpha), Andrade, TM61, Tessa Blanchard, Tucker Knight...

KB this is more of a site question, so I didn't know whether it should be put here or in the Ask the Staff Member a Question thread. Decided to ask it here anyway.

Considering that Smackdown is going live in July, will we be having a separate LD thread for it like RAW, or still lumping them all together like is the norm now.

I'm assuming more will watch it with a new roster and it being live and all.

They pretty much still are. The Florida house shows are filled with a bunch of people you won't hear of and then a TV midcarder as a main event. At the same time they have the other touring people who you see on the Network. I doubt they'll go back to just being developmental, but they'll be ok if that's their primary function.

I was actually wondering who would be left in nXt after the brand split, if those rumored rosters are correct. The only names I can think of are the champs (Joe, Asuka, American Alpha), Andrade, TM61, Tessa Blanchard, Tucker Knight...

You have to remember they have a TON of people you never see on TV. They'll be around otherwise.

KB this is more of a site question, so I didn't know whether it should be put here or in the Ask the Staff Member a Question thread. Decided to ask it here anyway.

Considering that Smackdown is going live in July, will we be having a separate LD thread for it like RAW, or still lumping them all together like is the norm now.

I'm assuming more will watch it with a new roster and it being live and all.

Yeah we'll change things when the show changes.

Why does everyone think the tag team division lacks depth?

You have the Usos, New Day, Bullet Club, Lucha Dragons, Dudleys, Enzo/Cass, Vaudevillains, and Wyatts. IMO that's more than enough for two divisions.

For starters, you're generous to include the Wyatts at all. Hasn't it been nearly two years since they were last portrayed as contenders in that division?

Why does everyone think the tag team division lacks depth?

You have the Usos, New Day, Bullet Club, Lucha Dragons, Dudleys, Enzo/Cass, Vaudevillains, and Wyatts. IMO that's more than enough for two divisions.

Actually it's more like this:

Usos
New DAy
Bullet Club
Dudleys
Enzo/Cass
Vaudevillains

The Usos and the Dudleyz haven't been near the belts or the hunt for them in forever and the Club is just now getting near them.

For starters, you're generous to include the Wyatts at all. Hasn't it been nearly two years since they were last portrayed as contenders in that division?

Pretty much yeah. Same for multiple teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back