KB Answers Wrestling Questions

If that's the case, then what are the chances of a Shield triple threat at Summerslam?

Not yet. I'd save it for Wrestlemania.

Just wanted to post an update to a question I asked, like, years ago. I had asked if there was video evidence of Mil Mascaras being pinned

You answered that you're sure there is somewhere, so with renewed vigor I was able to find what is likely the only existing example of this occurrence.

Mil Mascaras vs El Canek:

[YOUTUBE]C2Lf3bAReec[/YOUTUBE]

It happens at 6:45

Well Canek would be a big enough star to get to do it.

My memory's going a bit, so I rely on you for answers:

1. Was Angelina Love as great as people made her out to be in TNA?
2. Were D'Angelo Dinero, Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam enjoyable parts of TNA?
3. Was Amazing Red any good?

Better idea.... Owens takes MITB or Zayn?

They both feel right in ways. I see more potential with KO holding it though. The heel promos alone are sure to be gold & Roman gets to keep the train going before being dethroned. Hell, if he drops it to Kevin at the RR & Sami wins the 30 man, we have a war of a main event at Mania no fan could complain about. Going off the air with Sami winning the belt there seems like a better idea than him cashing it in before then or being thwarted by Owens every time he tries.

They both feel right in ways. I see more potential with KO holding it though. The heel promos alone are sure to be gold & Roman gets to keep the train going before being dethroned. Hell, if he drops it to Kevin at the RR & Sami wins the 30 man, we have a war of a main event at Mania no fan could complain about. Going off the air with Sami winning the belt there seems like a better idea than him cashing it in before then or being thwarted by Owens every time he tries.

I'll chop my left nut off if that happens

My memory's going a bit, so I rely on you for answers:

1. Was Angelina Love as great as people made her out to be in TNA?
2. Were D'Angelo Dinero, Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam enjoyable parts of TNA?
3. Was Amazing Red any good?

No.

No, Yes, Occasionally, Yes.

Owens by far. It fits his character so much better whereas Zayn needs to be built up to win the title on his own as an ultimate underdog story.

I'll chop my left nut off if that happens

If you want a solid main event & a feel good Mania moment to close the show, the story writes itself. If WWE really wants to push the new era thing & get a crowd fan favorite close to what we had with Bryan... then its smart money. Owens is on track to have a solid main event run at/with the title & you know this thing with Sami will need to have a huge payoff. Mania feels right for that.

Unless they want to push Batista again :shrug:

So I've got the WWE network now and was wondering on delving into Raven's career. Where should I start exactly (or would it just be easier to watch the whole thing)

Given what he has done (or not done) over the past couple of years, why is Ziggler still employed?

Do you like the brand split? Looks like SD/NXT are going to morph. Would you be in favor for SD bringing back WHC or just stick to one World Title

Do you think Styles/The Club a swerve is coming and they will add a member when AJ "Rejoins"

IYO what does SSlam look like with Reigns/Cena/Kevin Owens/AJ Styles/Rollins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back