KB Answers Wrestling Questions

We had already talked about Sheamus possibly leaving SummerSlam with the belt...If that happens, how likely is a Shield Triple Threat for the US Belt at Night Of Champions?

Assuming John Cena wins his 16th World Championship and Undertaker defeats Brock Lesnar, how big of a step back is this for WWE?

Not backwards but in circles.

We had already talked about Sheamus possibly leaving SummerSlam with the belt...If that happens, how likely is a Shield Triple Threat for the US Belt at Night Of Champions?

That's not likely happening. Shield vs. Wyatts isn't going away so quickly.

Shield Triple Threat for the mid card title at a B PPV? No. That's a WrestleMania worthy match and is also worthy for the WWE Championship.

Get your own thread.

With 10 matches now on the card, & no preshow match announced, do you think one of the matches on the PPV will be dropped to the preshow, & which one or ones?

Was the Cena references to HHH "grooming" Rollins in his promo tonight, a hint at a possible Rollins-HHH programme down the line? Or am reading too much into it?

Also, do you forsee a big push for Kane when he returns, perhaps as part of an HHH-Rollins programme, or do you think he'll come back as the Authority stooge once again?

With 10 matches now on the card, & no preshow match announced, do you think one of the matches on the PPV will be dropped to the preshow, & which one or ones?

Rusev vs. Ziggler.

Then what is the likelihood that Rollins falls out of the main event into that rivalry? Or does he get a rematch with Sheamus first?

Don't encourage him.

Not likely. I'm not sure Sheamus leaves with the title. I picture that more at HIAC.

Was the Cena references to HHH "grooming" Rollins in his promo tonight, a hint at a possible Rollins-HHH programme down the line? Or am reading too much into it?

Also, do you forsee a big push for Kane when he returns, perhaps as part of an HHH-Rollins programme, or do you think he'll come back as the Authority stooge once again?

Nah that sounds likely.

The latter unfortunately.

It's build arguably hasn't been as bad, but do you think this SummerSlam will be like Mania 31, in terms of 'shit build' that ends with a great PPV?

Los Matadores recently turned up the heat in a WWE digital extra interview. They stated they are going to prove they are not underdogs and should be respected for their abilities. They went as far as to guarantee victory. Should fans of Primo and Epico get excited over this proclamation (not expecting an actual title win at Slam) or is it just BS? For this team to once again be taken seriously is a gimmick change necessary or can you find some redeeming characteristics with their current position?

Did the WWE ever reveal who Adam Rose's bunny was?

I'm trying to think of who it was, have I blocked it out my head as it was that bad? Or did they never reveal it?

What's the likelihood of The Ascension correcting the shitstorm of their debut. I thought their NXT stuff was decent but their WWE run has been shit

Did the WWE ever reveal who Adam Rose's bunny was?

I'm trying to think of who it was, have I blocked it out my head as it was that bad? Or did they never reveal it?

Nope.

What's the likelihood of The Ascension correcting the shitstorm of their debut. I thought their NXT stuff was decent but their WWE run has been shit

Almost impossible at this point. Possible but not likely.

Guys, I do understand the point of this thread. We ask questions. KB answers them. However when a question's answer is blatantly obvious, we're allowed to answer them.

What is the current pecking order for the full time roster?

Its obviously Cena > Reigns > Rollins > Orton > Sheamus

Cena is #1 no doubt about that. Reigns is #2 since they are grooming him to replace Cena. Rollins is the top heel, but i wouldn't put him above Reigns because he's just a placeholder. Original plans were for Reigns to beat Lesnar for the title; thats the only reason Rollins is champion at the moment. Orton is obviously winding down, taking more time off, more laid back, he doesn't seem into it anymore. Sheamus is not that reliable in terms of drawing power and hes getting up there in injuries and age

What is the current pecking order for the full time roster?

Its obviously Cena > Reigns > Rollins > Orton > Sheamus

Cena is #1 no doubt about that. Reigns is #2 since they are grooming him to replace Cena. Rollins is the top heel, but i wouldn't put him above Reigns because he's just a placeholder. Original plans were for Reigns to beat Lesnar for the title; thats the only reason Rollins is champion at the moment. Orton is obviously winding down, taking more time off, more laid back, he doesn't seem into it anymore. Sheamus is not that reliable in terms of drawing power and hes getting up there in injuries and age

I don't even know if I'd say Rollins is the top heel. You could easily say it's HHH at this point as Rollins bows down to him every chance he gets.

As for who is second in command......my goodness it's up in the air. I'll go with Rollins I guess as he's on the active roster, but there really isn't a set order. After that I guess Orton then Reigns as Orton at least has a resume. There really isn't a right answer to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back