KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Unfortunately yes, because there's always some group that rants and raves and threatens a boycott of all of it 14 members.

what was your take on the women's world tag team championship and do you think it could work today in wwe. i know tna tried with the knockout tag titles but failed big time.

It was a glorified joke and would be the same today. The entire division is nine people at this point. You don't need a third of them with titles.

Been reading Wrestling Observer Online archive stuff. Up to 1992 when the drug scandals hit the WWE, and apparently there was a moment where the E' narrowly avoided disaster when a drug raid turned up nothing because the wrestlers had gotten rid of their stuff beforehand. Meltzer speculated that it could have sunk the company completely if the expected amounts had been found.

Thoughts on the 'E going under in 1992 over the drug scandal?

Been reading Wrestling Observer Online archive stuff. Up to 1992 when the drug scandals hit the WWE, and apparently there was a moment where the E' narrowly avoided disaster when a drug raid turned up nothing because the wrestlers had gotten rid of their stuff beforehand. Meltzer speculated that it could have sunk the company completely if the expected amounts had been found.

Thoughts on the 'E going under in 1992 over the drug scandal?

It wouldn't be impossible as business was already in trouble.

Cena winning his 16th title is something DIFFERENT? Umm what? Its the same old shit

Someone new holding the record is new. Try to keep up.

Could Raven have been utilized in WCW/WWE better and if so how high up do you think he could've gotten??

What do you think the short-term/long-term effects would have been?

Well Vince likely would have done time, which would have lead to Jerry Jarrett taking the reigns of creative. Otherwise though, there's a good chance the place would have shut down.

Could Raven have been utilized in WCW/WWE better and if so how high up do you think he could've gotten??

In WCW yes. A main event guy, if that was allowed.

Is Cena's scheduled appearance on Tough Enough an indication he'll be ready by SummerSlam?

I was watching the November 2, 1998 Raw last night. It was a tremendous show and better than anything we've got recently. Anyways, how did Mankind go from teaming with Al Snow and losing to the Oddities to winning the WWF Championship just 2 months later?

Not really. It's an indication that Tough Enough needs better ratings.

He made a run in the WWF World Title Tournament at Survivor Series and got screwed in the finals and then in the rematch the next month.

Are the Trios Titles around yet?

His last appearance was against Ivelisse, with S.O.H. as special referee. I've read about what eventually happens, and know the story picks up, but their stuff in the ring has been lackluster. Of the three, I'd say Havoc is the best, and I love his look. He really was misused in the early part of the season as a spotlighted jobber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back