KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Just finished watching In Your House 3 and I was wondering if there was anything to Owen Hart being subbed out of that match only to appear at the end for a screwy finish that lead to the titles being given back to Owen and Yoko only to lose the next night on Raw to the Smoking Guns?

It was so they could do a screwy finish that lead to the titles being given back to Owen and Yoko.

I completely forgot about Desmond Wolfem will have to check that out again

Best TNA and WWE feuds/matches for Christian and Jeff Hardy

Chrisitan - Samoa Joe, Randy Orton
Jeff Hardy - He didn't really have a good one in TNA, Dudleys/Edge/Christian, Punk

When will WWE give Bray Wyatt title opportunities. He's been doing the same schtick for years now and has yet to even get a title shot of any kind

I figured you know, even without googling it.

When was the last time Cena tapped out clean on tv?

The most recent I can think of off the top of my head is December 2004 against Benoit.

Is Cena playing a "troll heel"?

He has before yeah. It's more along the lines of he doesn't really care what the fans think though.

And I'll still say you're wrong in the Raw LD.

If here were still in the company, do you think CM Punk would be the one to face Seth Rollins for the WWE WHC at SummerSlam?

How much has his presence alongwith injury-ravaged Daniel Bryan been missed in terms of the speed at which the WWE have had to push Reigns & Rollins, for instance?

Yeah there's a good chance of it. He would definitely be a top star.

A lot. Bryan would have been in Cena's role had he not gotten hurt last year.

How much of a chance this will be the SummerSlam card?

Cena vs. Rollins - WWE & IC Titles
Lesnar vs. Taker
Owens vs. Cesaro
Orton vs. Sheamus
Ambrose/Reigns vs. Wyatt/Harper
Ziggler/Lana vs. Rusev/Summer Rae
PTP vs. Dragons vs. New Day vs. Matadores - WWE Tag Titles
Divas Battle Royal - Future Title Shot
Stardust vs. Neville w/Stephen Amell

Chrisitan - Samoa Joe, Randy Orton
Jeff Hardy - He didn't really have a good one in TNA, Dudleys/Edge/Christian, Punk

I was actually trying to think of good feuds Hardy had in TNA and I really can't. Good matches sure but not so much feuds.

Was there anything good that came out of the Hogan regime or was it basically a colossal mess

How much of a chance this will be the SummerSlam card?

Cena vs. Rollins - WWE & IC Titles
Lesnar vs. Taker
Owens vs. Cesaro
Orton vs. Sheamus
Ambrose/Reigns vs. Wyatt/Harper
Ziggler/Lana vs. Rusev/Summer Rae
PTP vs. Dragons vs. New Day vs. Matadores - WWE Tag Titles
Divas Battle Royal - Future Title Shot
Stardust vs. Neville w/Stephen Amell

More than likely.

I was actually trying to think of good feuds Hardy had in TNA and I really can't. Good matches sure but not so much feuds.

Was there anything good that came out of the Hogan regime or was it basically a colossal mess

Beyond colossal.

Yeah there's a good chance of it. He would definitely be a top star.

A lot. Bryan would have been in Cena's role had he not gotten hurt last year.

Indeed.

Lesnar, Cena, Orton, Bryan and Punk as the Top5 with the likes of Sting, Taker and HHH also appearing would have really helped the top of the card without a doubt.

It would also have allowed the SHIELD trio and Wyatt to bide their time a while longer before being thrust into the limelight practically all at the same time.

What are the odds that Sheamus cashes in at SummerSlam? Seems like a good way for those two to have a solid match, and still not have a double champ.

If that does happen, I hope it'd be Rollins winning.

Rollins is a natural face to me. Would he eventually have been lost in the mid card shuffle if they didn't make him heel? Now his face turn will actually mean something since he's been such a big heel for awhile.

I feel the same thing could be said about Ambrose as a heel. It's sort of where Reigns gets lost in that shuffle. He could be a badass face or a monster heel, but I feel right now, not huge in either role.

Assuming Finn Balor turns heel eventually, how do you make people boo something as popular as the Demon entrance? Do you withhold it completely?

Also, do you think we'll see Balor vs Corbin once Owens is gone from NXT? I'd actually be interested to see that, since Corbin is anti-indy darlings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back