KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Was browsing through your WWE PPV reviews on your site, and came across the 2014 Elimination Chamber PPV Review where I saw that you rated the SHIELD vs Wyatt family match as an A+.

How much other WWE matches have you rated as A+ since SummerSlam 2013?

I'd guess some NXT matches got it. Sami vs. Neville from Takeover was one but I only gave it an A for reasons I'm still not clear on.

From what I can find:

Cena vs. Owens - Money in the Bank 2015
WeeLC - Extreme Rules 2014
Mark Henry vs. Damien Sandow - Raw - December 23, 2013

Has there ever been a review of a WWE show done by a proper theatre reviewer?

Where does this Rollins v Cena "Winner Take All" match go? If Rollins wins, how does he drop one, without dropping the other? Same for Cena. And, doesn't that kill any momentum the US Title would have had, since it would be forgotten behind the main belt?

This just seems like very messy booking. Like they HAD to give Cena one more run with the belt, before WrestleMania season.

Has there ever been a review of a WWE show done by a proper theatre reviewer?

Not that I know of.

Where does this Rollins v Cena "Winner Take All" match go? If Rollins wins, how does he drop one, without dropping the other? Same for Cena. And, doesn't that kill any momentum the US Title would have had, since it would be forgotten behind the main belt?

This just seems like very messy booking. Like they HAD to give Cena one more run with the belt, before WrestleMania season.

I'd assume a multi man match to take the US Title off of them.

I like Cena getting another win. It gets us a step closer to Flair not being mentioned as often.

What would you think of Rollins winning both titles at Summerslam only to have him destroy the US title and mail it back to Cena within the next few Raws after Summerslam just as a big act of defiance?

Is Stardust going to feud with Neville and Stephen Amell or just Stephen Amell?

I'm thinking Amell is in Neville's corner at Summerslam, which he really doesn't need to be.

What would you think of Rollins winning both titles at Summerslam only to have him destroy the US title and mail it back to Cena within the next few Raws after Summerslam just as a big act of defiance?

I hope not. That would waste a lot of what Cena has done in the last few months.

I hope not. That would waste a lot of what Cena has done in the last few months.

If any part of me actually believed WWE will seriously capitalize on whoever takes the belt from Cena then I would agree completely. Call me a cynic but I can't shake the fact that all of Cena's work with the US title will be all for naught within 2 months of putting that belt on someone else.

Just finished watching In Your House 3 and I was wondering if there was anything to Owen Hart being subbed out of that match only to appear at the end for a screwy finish that lead to the titles being given back to Owen and Yoko only to lose the next night on Raw to the Smoking Guns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back