Kane's Possible 2007 Retirement

Yea It looks like hes getting his mask back on which is good cuz i like the old school kane.. and yea im also a big fan of kane so it would be a sad day when he finally retires..but now i hope they just give him a title shot and reunite with Undertaker as tag team aka Brothers of Destruction (awesome name)

I would like to see Undertaker go to Raw win the Title put on the line against Kane. Let Kane when then smoke comes up feels the ring, after he does his arms to make the fire come up. Then both him and the Undertaker disappear never to be seen again.

I am really looking foward to the BOD reuniting, but i also want Kane to hold the WWE Championship one last time and for a good run too. Then lose it, and then reunite with Taker, have another run as the BOD, then they betray one another, face each other at WM, and have Kane (who i think is the perfect person) to end Taker's undefeated streak.

This sucks Kane used to and is my idol hes been the best monster in the WWE since the late 90's and i cried when he lost is title in the same night he won it so if he does get in the title run ill be happy

If kane leaves that would suck balls im not an old school wrestling fan but Kane was the reason i started wacthing the wwe I started around wrestlemania Xll and i saw kane and from then on i loved WWE they screwed kane by making him lose the tag titles to the dick squad and screwed him again by not letting him win the intercontinental championship from Shelton Benjamin If kane Doesent have another title I'll never watch WWE again

kane leaving!!!!!!!that sux big time!!!!kane hasnt even been there as long as the undertaker!!!!i definantly dont want 2 c him or the undertaker go!!!

ok i never really liked kane until about a year ago but i dont really care if he leaves.why?because i have gotten so sick of him its the same thing over and over again come out beat the crap out of them

wholef'nshow15 said:
ok i never really liked kane until about a year ago but i dont really care if he leaves.why?because i have gotten so sick of him its the same thing over and over again come out beat the crap out of them

Absolutely hilarious that someone with a DX avatar complains about repetition.

BTW, according to the newsletters, a Brothers of Destruction reunion is scheduled to take place at Summerslam and there is a good possibility that Kane will be getting a title reign before his retirement. He is trying to get into better shape for the fans so that they will find his reign more entertaining.

has anyone heard more rumors of them both reuniting or title run for kane?

well if BOD are reuniting and Kane will be getting a title run, it sounds more like a tag title....He better get the world title though, He's had it, I believe once, and that was for 24 hours, if that.

the rumors are false about kane retiring i found out. i'm not allowed to re post the link but in to do with his see no evil premiere in italy, he was asked some questions and his answer to the rumor question was that he is not retiring yet.

go to http://www.ashranch.com/

well Kane was was public about retiring soon for a long while. Taker was even gonna' let kane win at mania, but Kane didn't want to ruin taker's legacy

JKO said:
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Kane, 39, has expressed to WWE management that he plans on retiring soon, perhaps as early as January 2007. Kane told management that he has accomplished all he can in his career. Should Kane retire, it won't affect his See No Evil film deal as he signed a contract for a sequel to the movie.

he is actually 38
i bet you dont know where he was born? please reply if you know the answer or just guess.

Just go to Obsessed With Wrestling, here's Kane's Bio

Wrestler: Kane
Birthday: April 26, 1968
Hometown: Madrid, Spain (birthplace)
Resides in Knoxville, Tenessee
Marital Status: Married to Tia Jacobs with 1 son
Height: 7ft - 326lbs
Trained by: Ray Candy
Dean Malenko
Debut: 1993 - USWA
Previous Gimmicks: Unibomb (SMW)
Doomsday (USWA)
Christmas Creature
Fake Diesil (WWF)
Isaac Yankem DDS (WWF)
Finishing Move: Tombstone Piledriver
Chokeslam from Hell
Favorite Moves: Chokeslam
Big Boot
Tilt a Whirl Slam
Clothesline from the top rope

i think that kane should reform the bros of destruction with taker...win the titles once...and give him a chance at a wwe or world heavyweight belt...i mean his reign as wwf champ sucked..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back