Kane's Possible 2007 Retirement

J

JKO

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Kane, 39, has expressed to WWE management that he plans on retiring soon, perhaps as early as January 2007. Kane told management that he has accomplished all he can in his career. Should Kane retire, it won't affect his See No Evil film deal as he signed a contract for a sequel to the movie.

One source within WWE said, "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He carries himself very professionally and it would be ashame to end his career without a decent title run." Kane has stated several times that his 24 hour title reign in 1998 does not bother him, however, many within WWE (including Vince McMahon) feels as though that Kane has been bothered that he has not gotten another title reign in his career. Even though he's technically on RAW, there was some thought to giving him a title win at Judgment Day or No Way Out, but those plans were nixed. Another source said that when Kane was asked about a possible future title reign he said, "It's time for the younger guys to shine."

Before his departure, Kane would like to be involved with Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and John Cena. He would also like to reunite with The Undertaker as a tag team. Additionally, The Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end his undefeated Wrestlemania streak. However, Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy.

Well for one..Kane is definatly a Hall of Famer IMO..Id like to see him carry the strap in Dominate Fashion to loose it taker at Mania...Keep Takers Streak and end Kane with a bang....same way he came in, Hell In a Cell...He is a stand up guy..and i respect him

didnt realize the guy was 39:blink: damn...its a shame he's goin' to retire so soon when guys like Flair are still going lol imagine Kane still wrestling at that age and under the same gimmick:lol2:
anyways,yeah i'd love to see Undertaker and Kane as a team again,or even him as Smackdown champion...

btw,has Kane ever been in a main event at wrestlemania?

^No he hasn't. But this thread has already been posted. Sorry JKO. Someone posted it in the spoilers section for some reason. This is news, not spoilers.

Oh sorry..Never check the spoliers section...cuz thats the reason it isnt a spoiler lol..well i guess a mod can delete it if they want

sorry guys

FLUFF said:
^No he hasn't. But this thread has already been posted. Sorry JKO. Someone posted it in the spoilers section for some reason. This is news, not spoilers.

It is spoilers/rumours. Until the day Kane actually announces his retirement, it is a spoiler or rumour

NOOO!!! He hasn't done everything there is to do. Even though he had the infamous 24 hour title reign, I still think his accomplishments deserve a good reign as World or WWE Champion. Even Intercontinental Champion would be nice, but Kane is awesome.

I am 100% against this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can he be satisfied with the 24 hr stint.
If I were Kane I would have left WWE at least 4 years ago after all the times hes been screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he stayed through thick n thin so I give him the most respect out of all the veterans in the WWE even Undertaker! I want to remember Kane as a Champion, so im hoping that he gets the oppertunity to become the champ before he leaves.

Ya kane still has a lot left in him, and i don't want him to retire untill he gets one good long title run

^Coudln't agree more. Kane DESERVES that title more than anyone on RAW today! Everyone knows THIS!

i cried when i first read about kane leaving. im getting sad just thinking about it. he needs to have a shot. make him go after cena and have him put the mask back on. its sad news

and go ahead call me a loser or whatever..i really dont care, hes my favorite wrestler and nothing will change that

SuperS13 said:
i cried when i first read about kane leaving. im getting sad just thinking about it. he needs to have a shot. make him go after cena and have him put the mask back on. its sad news

and go ahead call me a loser or whatever..i really dont care, hes my favorite wrestler and nothing will change that

That, and the thought of both he and the Undertaker leaving at exactly or around the same time is just devastating to me as a wrestling fan. Taker defined my early years as a fan and Kane has defined the last 9. If the WWE does this right (Please see my post in "Taker's Last Match" thread) then their exit could have the entire arena sobbing. Of course, I think Taker should retire first and have that lead to a year of Kane's dominance as champion, upon which he will ultimately lose and join his brother and father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperS13

well u aint a loser lol. i felt like crying too, ive been watching the guy since 1997 non-stop as my favourite wrestler, and the pain the kane characher is going through, im going along with him. evry time he gets screwed, evry time a diva turns her back on him for a nicer looking guy, evry time he faces guys like carltio, masters, cade n murdoch week in week out i feel like crying buddy.

^You mean there is more than one!! :O
lol
YEah, Kane retiring sucks balls.

If had to be...

Kane is a relli gd talent...but...ok!

"Its time for the youngs to shine!"

____

Get a look at greatness!:)

ur not a loser he's my favorite wrestler too

when i knew nuthin about wrestling a tthe age of 4 i went to my bro's room and on his computer he had all of the wrestler's theme song and he played kane's and when i walked into that room since then i became a die-hard kane fan!!! and i never stopped being!!-> and my frend's ladies and gentleman that is wat u call a true fan!

when kane retires if he does i hope he doesn't and he doesn't ge tany title shot i will never watch wrestling (WWE) eva eva eva again! unless kane comes back once in a while

I really like Kane and he just hasn't been used right as of late, and before he retires I'd like to see him be the champ for good extented amount of time.

Heck, he seems to move better than most the guys like Flair and funk so Kinda shocked he thinking of retiring unless seeing funk and flair and what keep going eventually does to you maybe playing into his idea.
I like to see him either get one more title run as champ or him and Taker get the tag belts and be dominate and retire together.

^Kane & Undertaker retiring together, that isn't half bad. They both need one great long title run together. They deserve it more than anyone on the WWE roster.

Kane and Taker holding the respective belts and either coming back together for one last match to unify them or teaming up would be AWESOME.

IF kane can win ! more title he might just deicide not to retire

BOO!!!!! Thats not a fun idea..losing Kane..I mean damn man..if he and Taker go..there are no more "real" gimmick wrestlers left. I mean you cant call the great Khali as even remotley entertaining....reminds me of the time they brought Zeus in to fight Hogan...big goofball of a guy who has 3 moves...oh how exciteing..at least with Kane you got a thrill watching him chokeslam his opponents....*sigh*..sad news indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back