Kane to Retire...

ChokeslamToHell

Getting Noticed By Management
From Wrestling Observer:

Kane has expressed to wwe management that he will soon be retiring from the ring. Although this comes as shock to many, Kane has informed management that he has accomplished all he can in his career, and will possibly hang up his boots as soon as January 2007.

This is the worst news in a long time. Note, there is more on this in the spoilers section because I didn't want to post the entire thing here. Check them out if you're interested to learn about title runs, taker streak and WM, and more. That all refers to Kane, BTW.

ya i don't wanna see kane retire yet, i wanna see him retire after he gets one long title run

NOOOOOO, I definately DO NOT want to see this. Kane could accomplish so much more in his career, he doesn't have to go now. At least wait till October of 07 so that Kane could be there 10 years. This sucks ass big time.

Awww man, I definitely don't want to see Kane go. I mean he really could do so much more with his career, and as stated previously, he shouldn't retire until he has one long title run. But since we're on the subject of him ending his own career, who thinks he'll be inducted in the WWE Hall Of Fame??

axl924 said:
Awww man, I definitely don't want to see Kane go. I mean he really could do so much more with his career, and as stated previously, he shouldn't retire until he has one long title run. But since we're on the subject of him ending his own career, who thinks he'll be inducted in the WWE Hall Of Fame??

He'll probably be inducted into the hall of fame a few years after he retires, theres no doubt he'll be in the hall of fame

Definately will be in HOF. No doubt if Pete Rose can be in the HOF, then Kane definately can.

If Pete Rose can be in the Hall Of Fame, ANYONE can be in the Hall Of Fame!

To tell the truth, I've never really liked Kane much. Nowadays his gimmick has gotten pretty boring and in my opinion it has gone downhill ever since he took the mask off. The heel turn back then was cool at first, but I soon realised that it didn't work as well as the old Kane.

Anyway, despite the fact that I don't care as much about Kane's retirement as all you people, I still think that losing him is a big loss for WWE. He is one of those wrestlers that leave a hole behind when they retire.

I wasn't really much of a Kane fan either. He was cool at first when he had the mask on, and I have to admit, I was pretty entertained by the inferno matches that he and Undertaker put on. Those were interesting. However, after losing the mask and a brief heel run as an effective threat, that soon diminished. I mean, he lost matches to Gene Snitsky among other mid-card wrestlers. What happened to all of his 'building up'? It died down quickly.

It's true that he doesn't have much left to do in the ring now. I think that's the same case as the Big Show. I do like Kane more than Big Show though.

At one point, I did want to see Kane hold the WWE title at least one more time, but with a longer reign than his first.

Blah, there's nothing else to take note of. He did his stuff, his entrance was cool and he delivered a good chokeslam.

Trance Metaphor said:
Blah, there's nothing else to take note of. He did his stuff, his entrance was cool and he delivered a good chokeslam.

How the HELL do u sleep at night ya prick? Kane's career is more than a chokeslam and an entrance. He jobbed when they needed a jobber, he won the fricken title for a DAY to further a storyline. This guy is a HOFer in my book.

I'm going to add this point...I'm not sure I believe this report, seeing as how it came from the same source that claimed that Kane was so upset with WWE management over NOT winning the title that he threatened to go to TNA. We'll see, though. I bet it will be more difficult for Glen to let go than he thinks.

if he went to tna he would have a good match with Abyss and Jeff Hardy.

better mtaches then anytthing WWE has apart from taker who is on SD!

^Anyways, that doesn't mean he can't retire.

And Mike, don't triple post again. I get tired of seeing newbies come here and think no one will catch their shit.

Ya know it is a big loss to see The Big Red Machine go but shouldn't we concentrate on the NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN DOES ANYONE WATCH THE FRIGGIN SHOW THERES FRIGIN @ KANES SO THATS LIKE SAYING '"Kanes gone but he's still HERE"!!!!

FLUFF said:
Definately will be in HOF. No doubt if Pete Rose can be in the HOF, then Kane definately can.
hopefully pete rose will induct kane and then kane will chokeslam him one last time.....OFF THE STAGE!

well actually Kane has dismissed these rumours and sayss he will think his time is up when its up

deadmanwalking2006 said:
well actually Kane has dismissed these rumours and sayss he will think his time is up when its up

I want to see the article where he says this...I still haven't seen it anywhere.

deadmanwalking2006 said:

philosophical guy

Kane retiring i hear this Kane cant retire yet i agree he does need 1 long title run n also team up with undertaker once mre

I read on glen-jacobs-online.net it was a total rumor. Kane even commented himself sayin he wouldn't wanna dissapoint his fans. I'm convinced that's true and he won't retire any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back