Kane vs Kane?

Sources are reporting that the angle introduced to us on Raw involving Kane and a look-alike is a long-term project the WWE is embarking on.

Apparantly, a script for 'See No Evil II' has been finalized and approved, and filming will begin sometime this fall, with the movie being released to theatres in the winter of 2007. No word on if Kane will be reprising this role, but expect this angle to be prevailant for the coming months.

IMmortalGreatOnE said:
if it was JBL & i think it was...
i'm amazed his fat ass could do that over the rope out of the ring lol
JBL has gotten so out of shape lately
i wonder what happened to Farooq
i would like to see him come back & beat his ass up

Farooq retired and is done with wrestling. They had a firing angle on the show.... with Farooq back when him and JBL were in APA. After the firing JBL went on his own in singles.

I think that they should have some sort of casket match and that BOTH Kanes would end up falling in the casket. Then, on Raw, Glen Jacobs starts to portray both Kanes at different times. The unmasked Kane would be more human and less violent, but the masked would bring out the monster in Kane. Essentially, we'd have a schitzo Kane and you'd never know which one you were gonna face!

I'd like to see both Kane’s go head to head at a PPV and during the match have the lights go red every now and then to give the fake Kane the upper hand while the real Kane is distracted. When the real Kane beats the fake, he takes his mask and puts it on for himself and the lights stop going red and the voices stop.
Even if he is bald with the mask on for now, that would still look cool.

Going back to the mask is pointless, we seen his face, besides his scars are healed, or it's all in the mind, If Kane where to go back to the mask that kill Kane's carreer. My guess is Kane needed a spark, so they put the kane from the past haunting kane, Kane can a new spark going, It's like each superstars there character needs a change, so this is a change for Kane to spark up his character even more, so u won't get stale with his old one. i think it's a great idea what there doing to Kane's character, only thing was that Kane from the past look so funny the did a bad job, all in all storyline is good. We will have to watch what happend tommrow on raw.

Just like the old undertaker fued with the fake undertaker thats a classic, I'm prertty sure we will see Kane vs Kane in a match. and we will see Kane the real kane fight his demons and get rid of him for good. Putting on his mask would ruin his carreer.

ChokeslamToHell said:
I think that they should have some sort of casket match and that BOTH Kanes would end up falling in the casket. Then, on Raw, Glen Jacobs starts to portray both Kanes at different times. The unmasked Kane would be more human and less violent, but the masked would bring out the monster in Kane. Essentially, we'd have a schitzo Kane and you'd never know which one you were gonna face!

Hell of an idea....that would be real intersting...But the story line from the begginning is a little funny because these are supposed to be voices playing off in his head...

But your idea would be for a good ending to one of the Kanes.

The chokeslam didnt look too bad...Remember da fake Kane has to get used to playing a Character that he is unfamilair with...He is trying to mock someone by doing Kanes moves...
When I first saw Kane come out and tombstone the Undertake at Hell in the Cell...I thought that Kanes tombstone wasnt that good...but it became better the more that he did it...

Hopefully tonight we will see Kane execute anymoves better...and for goodness sake...have on a better WIG!!

thetruelordofdarknes said:
He showed up, and I must say, they really did fix his hair. It looked MUCH better.

Indeed, but when he was walking away after beating U-Kane up, it reminded me of Mankind.

I also noticed the way he was moving his fingers while walking away, which he did perfect 'cause U-Kane use to move them in that manner.

It definitely went better this time, and I'm looking forward to next week's RAW.

This angle is coming off really nicely and I'm really getting into it, it seemed like they fixed almost all of the flaws from the previous week this Old Kane had. The hair was much better, he moved a lot more like the Old Kane. From a distance when they showed him he looked almost exactly as the Old Kane, then upclose you could tell the difference. Did this Old Kane look a little bigger this week to anyone else?

FLUFF said:
OMG, I have heard about 10 people say that now. Could you please explain how that voice Sounds like Taker's?

IMO, it sounds nothing like Taker. Then, tonight's segment was ok, not great, but ok.

I thought it sounded like Kane's own voice distorted if anything. I hope someone post it on youtube so I can see it again.

I think they did something backstage to give Deacon time to learn Kane's actions in the ring and his entrance. MUCH BETTER tonight. Segment wasn't as good as last week's, but Deacon was. Good recovery and excellent storyline so far!

he looked thicker but a good deal shorter to me. I really dont think it was the same guy

that walk away definately reminded me of mankind as well. very unkanelike.

I was thinking, why didnt they use the voicebox for this old kane?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjYRKn-hho4 found the segment!

The hair really made ALOT more difference. But he does look a bit shorter to me, maybe it was because he was behind Kane and maybe ther floor was not level; who knows. Anyone think they found a different guy? Don't know.

Just seen the segment again on youtube and i have to agree it was executed much better. They finally did wet the wig of the fake kane, and from a distance it did look exactly like the old kane without the red arm tights he had on one of his arms. Yea i noticed also that he was shorter than the current kane which was a bit weird but i dont think they changed the guy though and the way he beat up kane was very realistic to what old kane would have done. Can't wait for next week. Maybe they will consider bringing the inferno match back?

mongo51983 said:
This angle is coming off really nicely and I'm really getting into it, it seemed like they fixed almost all of the flaws from the previous week this Old Kane had. The hair was much better, he moved a lot more like the Old Kane. From a distance when they showed him he looked almost exactly as the Old Kane, then upclose you could tell the difference. Did this Old Kane look a little bigger this week to anyone else?

I think he was the same Kane from last week...the way he moved was better but resembled last weeks fake Kane...
The Hair was way better, it was wet and better attached to his masked...
I dont know why they had the problem with the hair and mask last week if when Kane took his mask off, he has a mask connected to the wig...

It was a great segment though...

Yea I think this looked WAYYYYY better..now im interested in this angle

he seemed shorter but look when he throw kane into the door, they were about the same height

All the fake Kane has to do is add some more mass to his frame and polish his movement alittle, and wwe will have a pretty good immitation of Kane.

Oh, and real Kane was once again entertaining! I'm glad they're giving him the time to talk again and to talk in a mean/angry/obsessed manner. I'm also glad he's fighting back against the old Kane.

Yea it woulda been lame if he was acting scared lik ehe was when taker was coming back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back