Kane(Returning) Masked or Unmasked.... possible Brothers of Destruction Reunion???

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rated R Superstar316

Kane is returning to the ring tonight after about a month of absense, he was away in itly promoting his new movie "See no Evil" he is returning to the ring tonight at wwe's ECW Unleashed. He will face his former partner The Big Show for the wwe ecw world title. People are wondering, will he still be unmasked or will he be masked. and will he win the title, and will the B.O.D return tonight to take out khali/show? tune in live at 10/9C to see kane vs big show for the world title. only on sci-fi. wht do you guys think of the situation, and do u want him masked or unmasked?:wwf:

OMGZ yes!!!!

Kane, for a reason that makes no sense, is going for revenge for his brother!!! YESSSS< it makes no sense, but I don't care!@@@

he will come out unmasked and the imposter kane will come out and kane will take the imposters mask off.and then kane will put the mask on

tonight kane and big show will fight and then the great kahli will interferre and undertaker will comeout and he will clean house and then paul berar will come out and undertake will have a urn and do his taunt in the middle of the ring and kane masked will do the fire blast and then sooner or later they will break up when kahli dies or at unfrogiven or judgement day

IT would be absolutely stupid and a step down if that mask goes on im telling u now.
The kane Charicter has progressed far to much without it to put it back on BIG MISTAKE

obviously this is gonna set up a Undertaker/Kane vs Big Show/Khali

I SAID IT ONCE, KHALI, CANT COME OUT, HE's off the wwe road do to the liver problems....

Ive also said lol that BOD reuniting IS STUPID, Stop rehashing BOD and move the fuck on it was shit then it would be now. Let Kane Finally do what he wanted to do since day one DESTROY the undertaker

They are gonna have a reuinon, kane will not turn on taker again, he said it backstage already. hes gonna win the title or him and taker will rejoin, then he will get one more title reign before he retires, BOD is not stubid, they were one of the best teams ever in wwe. unstoppable. HELL YEA! BITCH!

I heard on one of these sites*like this one* that the Kane Vs Kane storyline was for the...i think imposter to win and the real Kane to leave and i think the imposter was gonna take over the Kane character. Its kinda scratchy though when i read it, it made sense.

Well Kane is coming back at ECW tonight right to fight for the ECW Title? We all know he isn't going to win tonight! BUT, I think he is doing it for his older brother The Undertaker. Let me say this : I think The Undertaker and Kane will pair up for one last time before Kane leaves to go against The Big Show and The Great Khali... Come on Brothers of Destruction comin' back for one last reign. It's staring at us in the face guys and gals!

I think that the Undertaker will help Kane win the belt tonight and then the reunion of BOD will come sometime in the future to take on the team of Khali/Big Show

how does this sound for no mercy: (next solely smackdown ppv)

undertaker + kane vs batista + lesnar/goldberg.
tag champions wh champion united states

backlash 2001, the same format as that

kane is coming back without the mask....there is no reason for him to put on that mask....we know what his face looks like and he has no hair it just wouldnt look right....he is going to lose this match....n this match is completely pointless unless there is some type of interfence by the undertaker since kali is off the shelf for now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back