Justin LaBar Reportedly Worse than Nick Paglino

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
Nick Paglino...he sure sucks at creating Top 20 lists...but he is dwarfed by Justin LaBar's capacity to report loads of BS.

LaBar said:
F4Wonline.com is reporting WWE Champion CM Punk reportedly cut himself to draw blood during his match on Raw with Jerry Lawler.

This is known as a blade job in wrestling which WWE has outlawed. As of now, no backstage fallout or punishment has took place between management and CM Punk. This would mean either CM Punk has gotten to a status where he's able to get away with making a decision like this if he feels its best for the match or he convinced management that the blood was from a legitimate cut.

Unless I missed something, Punk got thrown into the cage and took a pretty hard bump. And you know...with fence, it's common to have a little snag. Didn't see him blade, unless he's Houdini.

This is not an isolated incident, either. LaBar has posted some pretty BS stuff before.

I mean, I guess they need to attract people to the news on the main page. But why not use articles like, "OMG...Punk is an Extraterrestrial" or something like that? It's more shock-driving than this.

LaBar is a jackass. Jackass on WZ, jackass on Bleacher Report, jackass in its defined form; and not the cool type of Jackass who does stunts for our amusement, although LaBar jumping from the top of a building would be pretty amusing.

Its not as bad as putting a match (the Divas match) for the next PPV, that has been announced last week, as "*Spoiler* Title Match Added to Night of Champions Card"

Aside from trolling Killam's articles I don't read much of the main page news. If I know I can't catch Smackdown I will check spoilers, outside of that I rarely read any of it.

Even if the writing was of consistently good quality the comments make me want to punch small children.

On top of that LaBar just has this shit eating grin that I can't get over.

Wasn't there a time in which he came on the forums to debate?

Not sure. Paglino did one time at the height of my trolling, but I was not online at the time. I responded a day or two later, and he never came back.

It really wouldn't make sense for him to do it. I feel like it would just further injure his reputation...as he doesn't really have much to gain from any discourse with me (unless of course, he totally PWNs me...which I find improbable).

For now, it will be akin to Bischoff calling out Vince.

I wonder if I believed myself when I said I would start watching their show

I actually like their show. It's not nearly as good as stuff that Chris Cash does (I'm very impressed with him...he's a very reasonable and realistic guy). Part of why I like their show is that I've become more of a Mark Madden fan lately, and I enjoy his segment. And anything that involves talking about wrestling...I'm usually going to enjoy it, no matter what.

That being said, their e-journalism skills leave much to be desired.

They're complacent. They need to come back to the forums and get their ass beat.
Beat my ass Crashin. Beat it hard.

It's not nearly as good as stuff that Chris Cash does (I'm very impressed with him...he's a very reasonable and realistic guy).
Why do you think, out of all the guys in the dirsheet world, I hitched my wagon to Chris? He's become a good friend of mine, and is consistently the most hard working, level-headed mind in the bidnez. The only guy I think I like more is Arda Ocal. That guy is a legitimate journalist and probably my favorite interviewer around. No offense meant to Justin - the guy bought me a deep dish pizza in Chicago once, he can't be that bad - but he owes a great deal of gratitude to Chris.

Beat my ass Crashin. Beat it hard.

Why do you think, out of all the guys in the dirsheet world, I hitched my wagon to Chris? He's become a good friend of mine, and is consistently the most hard working, level-headed mind in the bidnez. The only guy I think I like more is Arda Ocal. That guy is a legitimate journalist and probably my favorite interviewer around. No offense meant to Justin - the guy bought me a deep dish pizza in Chicago once, he can't be that bad - but he owes a great deal of gratitude to Chris.

WZ needs Arda Orcal.

That being said, their e-journalism skills leave much to be desired.

They regurgitate other peoples 'scoops', and post tweets and segments on RAW that just finished as 'breaking news'.

Saying that their e-journalism skills leave much to be desired implies that they actually have skills in the first place (unless copy/paste is a skill now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back