CM Punk: NOT better than John Cena

Triple H, John Cena, Jeff Hardy and probably even Edge, I doubt any of them went around or go around in suits. It's ridiculous.

I didn't mind them taking the title off of him. What I minded was them making a HIC match that was hyped up into a under 10 minute squash match to start the PPV. I think they used the cell in Ron Truth's match as much as they did that match.

Batista v. Taker should be awesome, I reckon those two will be better than that shit Hardy/Punk feud we had to suffer through. Why would we want to watch new guys when we can relive Batista/Taker?

Agreed. I swear, sometimes those guys are too fucking touchy about stuff. And Punk's championship feuds were the most refreshing things on WWE television for a while, considering that he's still considered 'new talent' or 'new blood.' Now what do we have to look forward to... oh, that's right... ANOTHER Batista vs. Taker feud. Gee, haven't seen that one before.

Oh, it happened. You should check it out.

I'm actually excited. Taker vs Batista is as fresh as another Cena/Orton match that I'm sure we'll be getting. I mean, Cena does have the inevitable rematch clause in his contract doesn't he?

This is silly.

How could you ask for a better representation for a company?
An alcoholic-free, drug free, doesn't do anything sexual immoral is a bad front for a kid friendly company?

So he dresses casual, so what? That would probably relate more to the kids anyway and get his merchandise out there.

More WWE political bullshit. CM Punk is the best representative of the WWE right now, brought up a valid, if not rock solid point, and then gets shat upon. Typical bullshit and I'm glad I don't watch this shit anymore.

Batista v. Taker should be awesome, I reckon those two will be better than that shit Hardy/Punk feud we had to suffer through. Why would we want to watch new guys when we can relive Batista/Taker?

Fuck you and your cleverness. Curb your wit damnit, I never know when to take you seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back