• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GREEN MIST CM Punk!!!!?!

klipz.nbd

Occasional Pre-Show
So tonight I was at the WWE Raw Live Show in Auckland, New Zealand. After the Main Event (Cena def. R-Truth), CM Punk came out to attack Cena. After announcing on the mic that there's alot of other people who also dislike Cena, all the heels came down and began to bash on John. Shortly after, the faces came down to save the day.

Punk was caught in the ring surrounded by all the faces, each one hitting their finishers on him, BUT, when it came to Alex Riley, CM Punk spat a green mist in his face and Riley rolled out of the ring...

QUESTION! - Has anyone else seen Punk do this? Has he been doing it at other Live events? Or is this the first time he has.... Kinda strange because it doesn't really suit his character.

P.S. I just have to add that Punk & Miz did an AMAZING job on the mic, really got the crowd worked up like hell!

You people need to learn not to spam.

Now, Punk doing Green Mist is just strange to be honest. It's never been done, in my memory with his character before. I guess it was just done for a bit of fun. However, this is just coming from yourself. If I was to read a genuine report from the Show, I may have leant towards believing it a bit more. I still think it's a bit untrue. However, if it is true, which is possible, then if I was there, I would've thought that's a little fun moment.

Question: How did Punk get whatever he was using as mist in his mouth? He obviously didn't have it there from the start.

To me (if true) the green mist means Rileys to Green to touch him. Green as goose shit- Bill DeMott

That comment just made me laugh me A** off!

Now moving on to Punk and the green mist.. well.. I think it was just a way to make Punk use a dirty tactic to escape since he's obviously the best heel in the company.

I remember Rey Mysterio using green mist on Cody Rhodes during their Extreme Rules match, it's just random move nowadays to be honest.

But I think they can use the green mist to give someone a new gimmick and put them over, say.. someone like Tyson Kidd? He's a light weight heel so he can use that to a cheap advantage against his bigger opponents.

Now back to Punk like I said it's a random move nowadays so they just went for it to make him look cheap, and I agree it doesn't suit his character, i wouldn't be surprised of Punk himself was the one that wanted to do it, he's been doing some crazy stuff lately.

Lmao maybe hes alluding to the fact that Tajiri is coming

Don't be an idiot. It obviously means Savio Vega..aka KWANG...is coming back. Hopefully with Harvey Wippleman

Hey, it is pretty cool that CM Punk used green mist. I bet that got a real laugh out of the fans that knew what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back