Justin LaBar is what is hurting wrestling

I can only speak for myself but I don't even have to click on the article. As soon as I see Justin Labar wrote it I already know it's going to be a self serving, attack the fan, I can do better than they can article. If i have read one, I've read them all.

If there's something positive to say I will try to find a way to say it.

I'm glad that I occasionally see Killam post on the forums. It's not often, I'm sure the dude's busy. But you know in a lot of ways it shows a willingness to come down to our level and still be one of the fans.

I don't really see the others doing that.

Anyone read his latest column? It's worth the read just for the laughs. "Hogan is Delusional". Why? Because the moron took Hogan's comments directed at Lesnar as literally as possible.

It's Hulk Motherfucking Hogan, you twatwaffle. He knows for a solid fact that no matter what he does or says, people pop for him. Period. You're delusional enough to think Hulk is serious about beating Lesnar?

Oh man, you beat me too it. For LaBar to call anyone else delusional is hilarious. For him to call Hulk Hogan delusional is absolutely ridiculous.

Obviously Hogan isn't going to go up against Lesnar. But Hogan is in character to some degree any time he's in public or giving an interview. He wants to give people a reason to talk, get excited, laugh, whatever.

Fuck LaBar.

It's always the headlines at the top that make me want to click.

You could have at least read the first page so your post didn't come off as idiotic.

Obviously you don't understand the context of the thread.

You're absolutely right Slash. Truly. No sarcasm whatsoever. I, like 95 % of ppl only read the headline and skip the lead paragraph/body text.

I stand corrected :)

They're are a ton of good posters on here. The main page it's constant bickering is annoying. There all in love with some guy name Mark for dinner reason.

obama-food-stamps.gif

No but seriously, what do they pay you?

I'm glad that I occasionally see Killam post on the forums. It's not often, I'm sure the dude's busy. But you know in a lot of ways it shows a willingness to come down to our level and still be one of the fans. I don't really see the others doing that.
If anybody on any wrestling site, with the exception of maybe a Meltzer or an Alvarez, really thinks they're on some sort of "higher level" than "one of the fans", they're a dick, and you shouldn't give a shit about them or their opinions.

Here's an example from here on the forums: D-Man.

If I remember right, he said he once dabbled in wrestling and was trained by a wrestler named Kevin Knight. Knight has also trained people like Darren Young and Robbie E., meaning he's certainly someone who knows what he's doing. D-Man has actual wrestling experience. It certainly isn't at a high level, but he's far beyond what the majority of us have ever done.

Did you know that about him? Most likely not as I only remember him mentioning it once or twice on here. Why would he only mention it a few times? My guess would be because he didn't want to come off like a pretentious pest who thought a few indy appearances made him something better than the rest of us. D-Man earned the reputation he had here because he was smart and well read in wrestling, not because he was trained by a guy who has trained mainstream wrestlers. LaBar working with Matt Hardy doesn't make him a wrestling mind. It makes him a guy who is lucky enough to work with Matt Hardy.

Coco's spinning in his grave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back