• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just figured it out

If it is possible to be victorious in this 'argument' or in the Prison in general then I think Salv just did. What he said above is 100% correct.

I completely agree. I have been up, down, sideways, slantways, every way you can go trying to be a level as possible but people won't even concede to any of the truth I am speaking, and that is one of the things that just errk me. Take a look at you and Salvs posts though. Look at how respectfully you laid out your arguments. I will listen to that all day without a qualm. I just can't stand watching other people take a beating for having a different point of view and that goes for anyone whether I agree or disagree or taking it myself. All I am talking about is people treating people with a little respect. Respecting peoples ideals, beliefs, values, whatever it is instead of these arguments I hear like "Anyone who thinks that is just stupid" "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard and anyone who thinks that is an idiot" Really? Way to argue your point.

As for the OP in the Boxing-MMA thread I knew once I posted it that is wasn't going to catch any flies, no honey there. But if you look further I did in many places try to correct that error and changed my tone, that is until people just continued to bash me despite my efforts. I would really like to respond directly to the posts above, but God guys, I've been at thing since last night all the way into today. I'm tired and worn out from all this. I've got to get some sleep, but rest assured I will be back later tonight.

This shall be my last post on this matter. I hope it clears up any issue you're having with the nature of my posts. If not, oh well.

You take my words, their meanings, and their context all out of whack. I was making my points that I have taken my lumps in the real world, but here it never stops.
You're not so special that you get to turn a war of words into a physical one. Grow up.

I'll be using that line a lot, methinks.

Remember before you throw that high powered perception my way, that I take more than most.
You're not so special that you get to turn a war of words into a physical one. Grow up.

I'm not saying that justifies by outburst and I can answer for that, and I am.
Really? Did you read the next sentence in this post?

But, everyone has their limits and I reached mine at that point.
Sounds like someone justifying an outburst if I've ever seen it.

My thoughts: You're not so special that you get to turn a war of words into a physical one. Grow up.

You talk a good game perched up there in your mod position
I'm not a mod. Nor have I ever been. Nor will I ever be. Despite what you might think, I'm not nearly that respected. Don't make this out to be some elite trying to throw his weight around with you. It's not that at all.

taking little to no criticism because people don't want to deal with your verbal lashings
I get plenty of criticism.

but why don't you turn that high powered perception inward and take a look at yourself before you go judging me.
Okay. I'm looking at myself. What do I see? Someone who doesn't call people out phsyically when they call him names.

Me: 1
You: 0

Besides? What is wrong with calling people out? That's the whole problem with you isn't it? You talk about me not being able to take it, what about you. As I said you talk a good game but it's not like you take on the heat I do by any stretch, lets see how well you take it when everyone is bombarding you with hate on every topic you post in.
I've taken this before on other forums. I stuck to the issues, let them be the bad guys, and moved on with my life when I was IP banned for having a different point of view here. Never once did I feel the need to use a proxy to sign back up and call them out for a fight.

At that point, I was much younger than you are now. And I'd already been house broken for such occasions. Amazing.

I doubt you'd be as cool a customer after a while either.
Feel free to try me when you get out of prison.

You want to point the finger but you've got three pointing right back at you BOSS.
Not if this is the best you've got.

Besides, your evaluation of what does or does not constitute whatever response doesn't mean shit. Your not the one that takes it non stop so I really don't care to hear what you think was said that was or was not worth. You might be looking at that one conversation but it wasn't all about that one conversation as I've already stated earlier possibly in another thread.
You were asked direct questions and answered with vague talk of elites hating you. Then you talked about how you'd send people to the ICU if they talked to you that way in real life. Then you made the thread actually calling people out.

Also, how I handle people in the real world is all dependent on the situation I am in. The people I talked about winning my fights with all came at me, those people wanted to beat ME down without my provocation because I am a big guy and everyone wants to show how tough they are by beating up the big guy. Plus, I was never a fighter. I was always a very friendly person, but people mistook kindness for weakness time and time again. I had to respond and I did.
This has no pertinence in this setting. It should never have been brought up at all.

I told you about what has happened every time people have done that as an example of what I have had to deal with. Don't get it confused, I'm not just some huffing puffing short fused brute or something,
Your bar thread says differently, as civilized people don't pull that shit.

but I have taken more than my share of abuse and I am not willing to take anymore.
Step away from the computer once in a while.

Or even better: Grow up. You're not so special that you get to turn a war of words into a physical one.

You couldn't imagine the ass beatings I've taken for nothing, for being white and in the wrong school, and being big, and being nice, constantly being stalked, harassed, and beat the fuck out of with no option but to take it so fuck you if you don't like it when people talk to me like their going to do the same thing if I don't shut my mouth like a good little bitch and let them be right on anything and everything.
Boo-fucking-hoo.

I don't care how hard anyone's had it, you have no right to walk into mainstream society with that chip on your shoulder and use your insecurities from past experiences as justification to call people out.

Grow up.

Then you want to call me a mouthbreather? Who the fuck are you to call me anything?
Grow up. You're not so special that you get to turn a war of words into a physical one.

Besides I never said "If someone even looks at me the wrong way I do this and that to them". What you're confusing is when I was talking about how shit goes down in my neighborhood. That's the people you are taking issue with. I was stating, this is not the type of area where you can run your mouth like that and get away with it.
And then you challenged the board to a fight.

Grow up.

Here, if you do give someone the wrong look they very well may just come at you 6 deep in a hoop-d and beat the shit out of you until you're begging them to stop.
Does that even mean anything?

I've seen it and I've been on the receiving end of it. You want to talk tough, I am tough, I have taken my lumps. That's what I was saying, I've never lost a one on one occasion, and I've dealt with a lot more than a few people, sorry if I'm not so convinced some internet tough guys who say "Oh I'll take out your knee" "Or, I'd do this to you" aren't very convincing to me. I faced greater odds than one person who thinks they know a little martial arts.
Grow up. They're just words.

Here its' the same thing only the weapons aren't fists their words and people use them every bit as violently.
Grow up. You're not so special that you get to turn a war of words into a physical one.

I'm sorry if that doesn't bode well with me, a person who's done nothing but take shit from people and had to fight for any amount of respect they got in the real world on the streets or here for that matter. I don't just lash out whenever someone calls me a bad name either. I only lash out after it's been non stop for an extended period of time, by a group of assholes who think they are better than me in every way and show that's what they think in everything they say towards me.
They're just words. Grow up. You're not so special that you get to turn a war of words into a physical one.

You act like I was completely unprovoked but guess what? You aren't me, you have no idea what it's like to be me, and it's very less than likely you could be me.
You're right. I know when to let people have their little victory. I don't feel so threatened by their sense of superiority that I'd call them out for a fight. In that sense, I'm happy I don't know what it's like to be you.

Go ahead and deal with the almost daily gang beatings I used to take, and the constant harassment before that, and the abuse as a child all the way into adulthood, fucking try it I dare you. And then, after you've taken all the abuse, and you've endured and endured your whole fucking life, let some self appreciating assholes on the internet tell you everything about you is wrong, and that your a million horrible things, and when you try to stand up to them let have them just insult you and insult you some more, I fucking dare you to endure the shit I have and be as peaceful as you expect me to be. Fuck you, you couldn't have walked a day in my shoes. Keep in mind asshole, the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.
I maintain that there's nothing we've done to earn this venom. We never physically provoked you. Civilized society shouldn't be subject to the outbursts caused by the baggage and the insecurities of your past experience. Try being tough enough to let our words really mean nothing to you. Then I'll be impressed.

This was the basic extent of what was said the whole time? Nice. Clinging on to the only thing you can to keep talking down to me like I'm a child or something aiding that with the accusation of “Your acting like a child”. Since that is the case I take you couldn't really say anything intelligent or own up to anything I was saying. Same old recipe=deny deny deny, ignore ignore ignore, accuse accuse accuse. I see yeah, you got this nice little 3 part system. Great, you've accomplished dodging everything. And I'm the one who's supposed to grow up? Try facing the music.

Really? Did you read the next sentence in this post?

Yeah, I actually wrote it. What is your quarrel?

Sounds like someone justifying an outburst if I've ever seen it.

Sound like someone trying to twist everything into what they want it to be so they justify continuing their smear campaign. It's so ridiculous I am actually laughing at this point. Maybe that is the key, I just need to see the stupidity in the shit you guys do sometimes and laugh opposed to being offended by the stupidity.

I'm not a mod. Nor have I ever been. Nor will I ever be. Despite what you might think, I'm not nearly that respected. Don't make this out to be some elite trying to throw his weight around with you. It's not that at all.

Well than that is my mistake and I do apologize for that. You have one of the emboldened names which I had heard here and there was how you know someone is a mod, and then an underline represents something else or so I've heard? Misleading characteristic, sorry about that. None the less you are apart of the upper echelon who seems to think they are the upper echelon in life as well. I see you guys throwing your weight around all the time, you have seemingly free reign over everyone else without consequence, and then someone not as high on the rack like myself has to just eat it. That's not right, and that's what I've been getting at the whole time.

As far as you saying you're not nearly as respected as that. My mistake, maybe it was my respect that you had more so than everyone else's. (All the above statements reiterated for word fort avoidance)

I get plenty of criticism

To the degree that people like Zerovx, Doug Crashin, Twist, myself, etc....Highly doubtful, especially considering your place in the hierarchy.

Okay. I'm looking at myself. What do I see? Someone who doesn't call people out phsyically when they call him names.

Me: 1
You: 0

Sarcasm and disregard for the point of the statement doesn't change it's impact, not does the repeated dodging of everything I was saying. To be fair I will admit I can understand why you'd go this route instead of a more head-to-head strategy. That's a lot to respond to, a lot of typing, so I'll give you that. I can't blame you for not wanting to type a thesis on why I'm a Douche or something. I am getting tired of the “Physically calling people out” line you keep dropping. I've explained a number of times what the real deal was there. Besides the point I was pissed, people say stuff when their pissed off they don't fully mean and it doesn't mean I am less mature for that, or that I was being childish. I was being pissed off and venting, that's that.

You can't get any more straight up than that. You can keep calling it whatever it is, keep pushing, or you can accept that, quit giving me a hard time just to do so, and move on. I'm not the one who needs to get over anything, I am over it. You guys are the ones who have been making some spectacle of all this to feed your need to place someone beneath you or something. All I have been doing is answering your queries and trying to give you some better insight on me personally, and in the scenario in question.

I've taken this before on other forums. I stuck to the issues, let them be the bad guys, and moved on with my life when I was IP banned for having a different point of view here. Never once did I feel the need to use a proxy to sign back up and call them out for a fight.

First of all, your talking about other forums. I've been the main administrator of a forum that was at the time as big or bigger than this. How you handled them is of no concern, get in the here and now. I will admit I at least sympathize with you dealing with that elsewhere but that isn't the issue here. Also, I don't even know what a “Proxy” is, I'm not a super “techy” guy so I don't even know what that means, let alone know how to do whatever your talking about by description. If you're referring to when I mentioned that I couldn't sign in and made an alt as a last resort to try and figure it out, I never even used the thing because I wasn't trying to completely fuck up. I didn't use it to any purpose you have mentioned that is clear, either you made that up or misunderstood what that situation was about.

At that point, I was much younger than you are now. And I'd already been house broken for such occasions. Amazing.

Well thank you for that anecdote, anything worth while to say that's not meant as a slam?

Feel free to try me when you get out of prison.

That would defeat my entire cause, that is what I am trying to bring awareness to and discourage. I may be a few things but a hypocrite is not one of them despite popular belief.

Not if this is the best you've got.

It's not a contest, I'm not trying to best you or anyone for that matter. I am trying to get a point across and maybe reach people enough to get them to maybe rethink their conduct, and hopefully improve it.

You were asked direct questions and answered with vague talk of elites hating you. Then you talked about how you'd send people to the ICU if they talked to you that way in real life. Then you made the thread actually calling people out

Here's one of the most recurring tactics students, SPIN and misrepresentation of the fact. I've tried to answer any an all questions. If you feel I did not ask again without being rude and I will directly answer to clarify any miscommunication. Again, I did not talk about sending people to the ICU, I was talking about what would happen in this area if you tried to talk to people in the fashion that people have become accustomed to speaking to myself as well as others, showing the consequence of said actions in a place where they aren't protected by distance. I did make a thread calling people out, but keep in mind I didn't name names, I spoke in general. What happened there is that the guilty knew who they were and didn't like it, that's the extent of that.

This has no pertinence in this setting. It should never have been brought up at all.

Your mistake not mine. Your the one who was saying “If your like that in the real world.....” and I was explaining to you that you're assumption was as far off the mark as you could get.

Your bar thread says differently, as civilized people don't pull that shit.

Well that's what happens when people get pushed over the edge. You think me going over the edge is pathetic, I think people pushing someone to that point is what is pathetic. Civilized people loose their cool all the time, it's called being angry. Everyone gets angry, you are no different than me other than the fact that maybe the buttons that send me off aren't the same ones that send you off. Don't act like you just couldn't be brought to that level of frustration and anger, everyone gets there sometimes, it's apart of the human condition.

Step away from the computer once in a while.

Oh I do, quite a bit I've been getting away from it more recently than ever with exception to the last 96 hours. I've mostly just got on to check on the CLDL, then when I'm on I browse a bit unless anything compels me to write anything. We're all on here too much, LOL..

Boo-fucking-hoo.

I don't care how hard anyone's had it, you have no right to walk into mainstream society with that chip on your shoulder and use your insecurities from past experiences as justification to call people out.

More taunting ok, basic stuff. I don't know where you're from but I live in America kojack(For Tdigle) and I can go into society with a micro chip, potato chip, tooth chip, paint chip, any kind of chip I want anywhere. Besides, that's not the case. It has nothing to do with insecurities either, it has everything to do with standards of basic human behavior. Now I may not have been a shining example of that recently as I did freak out a bit, but at least I am man enough to admit my flaws, admit my fuck ups, and make the moves to correct it. A lot of you guys act like you're these innocent saint of, by, and for the people or something when it's the regular people you generally are degrading in some way.

And then you challenged the board to a fight.

No so much, that all depends on how you choose to look at it and present it. If by venting my frustrations you mean I challenged the board to a fight that sure I did, but in the literal aspect of the term I most certainly did not.

Does that even mean anything?

LOL, sorry that's “hood” for 6 guys in a big ass car like a mid-late 80's box style caprice, impala, crown victoria, Cadillac, etc... That was pretty funny though.

You're right. I know when to let people have their little victory. I don't feel so threatened by their sense of superiority that I'd call them out for a fight. In that sense, I'm happy I don't know what it's like to be you.

Oh you mean you know how to quit? I don't know that world very well, I know the feeling of wanting to, but I've never been a quitter nor are any of my beliefs hollow enough for me to just let someone trounce them. It's called conviction, get some. It's not being threatened, it's being offended and frustrated. When you try to get along for the most part, try to share your views with people, and get punished for doing so it's not exactly a morale booster.

I maintain that there's nothing we've done to earn this venom. We never physically provoked you. Civilized society shouldn't be subject to the outbursts caused by the baggage and the insecurities of your past experience. Try being tough enough to let our words really mean nothing to you. Then I'll be impressed.

But your on the other side of the fence my friend, it's easy for you to say that. You personally, maybe haven't been the tyrant a lot of others have, and I'm not saying it's just you top posters. I mentioned that it's also a lot of the people trying to kiss ass, or who may not be on your guys' level but are pretty high profile. I'm not singling anyone out, there are a lot of people I notice it seems to go from the top down though a lot of times as shit does run downhill. You can claim any cause to my outburst, I've explained myself more than enough and taken more heat than most anyone would be willing to take for anything they believed in. I don't ask for anything outrageous, just some respect for peoples opinion, beliefs, and contributions by everyone, not just you but all of us. I think it's a big problem that turns people away and I think it should be a group effort from all of us to try and correct the error of those ways. And in closing, watch and I will impress.

Wow these arguments are too long to read, what kind of shit is this.

Always got to put a brother down.

KB these prisoners will pass you around like currency.

I somehow doubt it. Kb could handle anything these guys give him. No need to worry about that. The punishment for the crime the prisoners committed isn't being put in the prison. It's having to pass kb's Initiation

Something about Arses. Only kissing involved is the foreplay if you are lucky. normally it's no lube and straight into it. Bring flowers he likes them. but be warned, he only likes one kind.

HITLER.jpg

I realize the Rage-machine up there has a bit of a Sid-esque air about him.

"I kick ass, I own everyone in debates, I'm so awesome, yadda yadda yadda, yet I have a huge problem with anger and self-control."

How do you have an ego on a wrestling forum? It's almost as if some of these people have deluded themselves into some weird wrestling-kayfabe role-play. It's really, REALLY bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back