• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just figured it out

Rage, don't be pussying out for these hypocrites bro.

Tell them what you really want to say to them. Go for gold. Racist slants are a plus.

Plus I heard KB say your momma works a dollar an hour down at White Castle, homie. Are you going to let him get away with that homie?

Salviswin said:
"...it would be a shame for one of the arguably top competitors to be eliminated via other circumstances who can later claim they were never beaten"

A setup...I've seen....somewhere before....argh, can't remember...

Your too observant Desmond.

Just let this incoming car-crash unfold as it should: ugly.

Fuck it, you can always repeat.

Game Rage has a shot at being the next Chris Crocker, let's all give him our attention.

TGR, you're a very talented writer.

Why the fuck can't you use "your/you're" properly?

Did I seriously?! FUCK. Ya know, I am generally very good about that. As a matter of fact most of the time my stuff is pretty flawless. I did that in a hurry though so it is possible I overlooked it. Thanks for the compliment.

Rage, don't be pussying out for these hypocrites bro.

Tell them what you really want to say to them. Go for gold. Racist slants are a plus.

Plus I heard KB say your momma works a dollar an hour down at White Castle, homie. Are you going to let him get away with that homie?

So you are obviously trying to troll me here in the prison which is pretty fucking weak, and you're also attempting to goad me into something probably to get me banned. Sorry chief, not happening. I actually want to get out of here soon and that's what I plan on. No queef like you is going to stop me or hault my progress either. I've got a tournament to win, hopefully.

I already said all I needed to say, or rather what I really didn't need to say and this is where it landed me. I got pissed, blew my top, said a bunch of shit in anger I shouldn't have and now I'm paying for it. If anything the last thing I need to do is piss more people off. Of course I'm not going to bitch up to anyone that comes at me, but I'm not looking to be here very long so I don't think I'll be taking your advice. FYI we don't even have white castle in Iowa, I could care less about that statement.

Is it just me that actually likes Game Rage?

Looks like it, but thanks for the endorsement. I can use all the help I can get. Ya know, all I want is to get along for the most part, have some interesting conversations, maybe some real debate, and hopefully earn my way up the ranks to maybe oversee part of the site as a mod or admin sometime as I've been THE admin of a pretty big site before. Then there are some of these people who just don't want that. They don't seem to want peace, or co-existence. They would rather get the horns from the bull and I don't get that. So I gave it to them, and here I rest, waiting.

I will have my redemption at some point. It's not like I'm really such an asshole, I just don't nod my head to everything people say, and don't mind stating my own thought that people may or may not agree with. Really? Do you think I post my thought so that I can have a whole group of people tell me what a bigot, racist, anti-female, homophobic, cause of the worlds problems, pile of shit I am? No. I say what I say so that all sides are represented. I don't even give my personal opinion all the time, just try to mention the other side of the coin, but still, people turn it into something it is not.

It doesn't look like I'll be up for that promotion any time soon though, but if the powers that be were a little more bold I think it would be one of the best moves they ever made. Imagine the heads spinning at the news of “The Hated Rage” being appointed new Mod or G-Mod or even Admin??? Tell me people wouldn't freak? I've felt from day one that I have a lot to offer in many different roles, and I really like Wrestlezone, if I didn't I wouldn't have stuck around as long as I have. I just grow tired of some of the antics I see from some of the people who promote themselves as a. better than me, and b. top flight posters here in general. I won't name names, the guilty know who they are.

I might not have the highest post count, and now I have shit for rep, but my compiled 300 something posts probably equal out to some of these other peoples 500, 600, 700, 800 + posts just due to length alone. If you want to get into quality, I'd love to raise the microscope to that one too. I'm not saying I am the best, but by God the best better know when I come for you, you better be in top form or you could get picked off in no time flat. Lord Sidious underestimated me, and he never stopped paying for it, some of the others have managed to escape me thus far, but mark my words, there are a lot of you who have it coming, and when I get out of here I'm coming straight for you one by one by one.

Hey Rage,

While I'd be questioning if you'll even get a chance to get set free. Hopefully you don't decide to leave this place completely - short of them just fucking you over completely, anyways.

I'm still holding that spot for you on the Roller Coaster man. lol

Hey Rage,

While I'd be questioning if you'll even get a chance to get set free. Hopefully you don't decide to leave this place completely - short of them just fucking you over completely, anyways.

I'm still holding that spot for you on the Roller Coaster man. lol

Oh I'm already on a roller coaster here my friend. It never stops. If I can't spring the joint, at least I'll be the king of this motherfucker, LOL! Now that's looking at the bright side of things!

If I do just get completely fucked over I think that will speak louder than anything I could ever say the folks here. I might not be the most liked, and for that I might pay, but as long as people know and see the truth even if it's at my expense, that will make it all worth it.

Lmao. You think you had a chance of being modded.

You realize Im going to end you, right? Either that, or you'll have another testosterone fuelled tantrum and do it yourself?

What's even better is you think you're getting out. Highly unlikely. You went for an admin's jugular. The highest I ever aimed is FTS and look where that got me.

You notice by the way, that my posts negate any chance of a successful Word Fort right? CHECKMATE MOTHERFUCKER.

Oh I'm already on a roller coaster here my friend. It never stops. If I can't spring the joint, at least I'll be the king of this motherfucker, LOL! Now that's looking at the bright side of things![\QUOTE]

Oh hell no. The honeymoon is over for you, little buddy.

Lmao. You think you had a chance of being modded

I've been told so, so I don't know what makes you think differently. My guess is if I never pissed anyone off that would be much more likely but as popularity is more important it seems than priority, what can you do?

You realize Im going to end you, right? Either that, or you'll have another testosterone fueled tantrum and do it yourself?

Your going to end me huh? With what? Mind Bullets? What are you Jack Black now? You think you're Wonder Boy or something? Really? You want me to take you away from the mucky-muck? Whatever convoluted delusions your having, I am sure there is a med for. Take it.

What's even better is you think you're getting out. Highly unlikely. You went for an admin's jugular. The highest I ever aimed is FTS and look where that got me.

Actually I went at just about everyone, so I'm an overachiever? You Jealous or something? Your lower petty crime got you landed here as opposed to my class-A felony? I will get out sir. Mark my words there, sooner than I'm sure you can imagine.

You notice by the way, that my posts negate any chance of a successful Word Fort right? CHECKMATE MOTHERFUCKER.

Really? You want me to try? I could turn it into a word fort, trust me. But do I really want to waste that effort on you, when I have SOOOO much bigger fish to fry. Let me make this clear for you, you don't even register on my radar son. I know a Noob that would destroy you (SalvisWin) and you don't really want that do you? I realize you seem to think you are making some kind of statement of impact or something, but really your not doing anything? What checkmate are you talking about? You've-done-nothing, okay. I really don't get what your deal is, but you seem to be pretty confused or something as though you think that you serve as some kind of threat. Keep dreaming Hatred Soup.

The truth is, is wasn't all just that conversation it was many over a period of time, and not just on Boxing and MMA. Why couldn't I state intelligently why the fight was good? Because as was so very apparent from the responses prior to my own nobody wanted to hear that, their minds were made up, and as fast as anyone could it turned into "MMA is better than Boxing" with people just disrespecting the athletes because of this bias. That alone was infuriating enough, then when compounded with everything else it was just too much.

That's the thing though... it would have been a good time to get some discussion going, tell us why we were wrong, and exactly what we're missing that made it such a good fight. If you had done that, I probably would have watched it again to see exactly where I was wrong judging the fight. It just seemed that that thread was what really triggered you going nuts, and I was really hoping that it wasn't us criticizing the fight that made you go ahead and do what you did. At least it was a buildup of things, but that's why I don't really get into the politics and religious discussions on here. My views don't really mesh with a lot of people's on here, and I don't feel like getting torn down on them. I give people that do talk about their views despite getting torn down on them a lot of credit. I just wish you didn't go ahead and start talking about beating people up and stuff like that. I was pretty disappointed because you're a good poster and I thought you were above that. Don't ever let yourself get that mad, it's just a stupid wrestling forum on the internet after all.

It's the negativity man. I can't stand it. Why do so many of you have to hate so much and so many things. Like I said before, I don't go into mma discussions and just say "Yeah these guys suck at life and the sport sucks too" No. When it comes to the discussion of MMA vs Boxing everyone knows where I stand, I'm a boxing purist and loyalist, to me it's one of the most beautiful things in the world, it's something that's apart of me and that I love. So why would I not be upset when people tear down what I love? Think of anything you can say you love, and tell me if groups of people were just downing it constantly you wouldn't get tired of it and blow your top at some point too? We're all human, and you can't deny that's exactly what would happen, especially if it was something that meant so much to you.

And that's specifically why I never even looked at the Boxing vs. MMA thread. I know how passionate you are about the sport, and how I'm never going to change your mind. Again, I don't think anyone can say that the boxers suck at life, I have a lot of respect for them and how they're willing to go out and get their asses kicked, much like mixed martial artists. Boxing is just one of the martial arts in mixed martial arts, of course I'm going to appreciate that as well. My main issue with the fight is that I just don't understand the Mayweather hype machine when he really didn't make much of an attempt to KO Mosley, and he did a lot of hugging and running away. If he had been at least more aggressive, I would have enjoyed the fight more.

I wasn't trying to threaten anyone either. I was making a point. People talk a lot of shit on here to others that they disagree with like they are going to beat their asses for disagreeing with them, that's the tone of their words. I said and stand by that if it were a face to face conversation these people who are normally so bold would suddenly not be, why? Because you'd know if you went too far there is going to be a consequence because you don't talk to people like that and expect to get away with it. The difference though is that this is the internet and they can to a degree and so they do which really pissed me off. It's like this: you wouldn't dare be so bold and hateful to my face because that would definitely warrant an ass beating, so don't do it here just because you think you can get away with it. That's what bitches do, I won't say anything to you here I am not willing to say to you in person, and I expect you to do the same.

It's the internet, people are going to be overzealous and call others "******ed", "idiots", "stupid", etc. That's why, just like in real life, you give it back. Again, at the end of the day, it's just the internet, and you just have to take a step back and take it at face value. You never should get to the point where you're talking about putting people in the hospital, hypothetical or not, and posting your address on the internet so that people can come fight you. It makes you look like a loose cannon.

Just keep doing what you're doing here right now, you'll be back in no time.

That's the thing though... it would have been a good time to get some discussion going, tell us why we were wrong, and exactly what we're missing that made it such a good fight.

But here's the part people seem to be missing. Every time I have tried to do that, I am responded to with hate and mockery of not just myself but the sport I love. The case is always that nothing I say could possibly be right even though I've spent my entire life as a student and practitioner, I'm stupid, completely bias, and any other unintelligible response that can be thrown to degrade me and anything I stand for. No one wants to be told their wrong on anything. Maybe you are more receptive but most everyone else is not. The thing that makes me the most angry about it is the fact that I have spent my life in this, and yet people act like I have no clue, when they have little to no experience in any of it, and the extent of their knowledge is what they've read somewhere maybe, or what one of their buddies told them.

I just wish you didn't go ahead and start talking about beating people up and stuff like that. I was pretty disappointed because you're a good poster and I thought you were above that. Don't ever let yourself get that mad, it's just a stupid wrestling forum on the internet after all.

You know what, 99.9% of the time I am above all that. I'm actually very very passive, it's easy to be that way when you've taken ass beatings against your will for a few years due to numbers you couldn't overcome, and been physically, mentally, and emotionally abused your entire life. Give it a try anyone I beg you and see if you don't crumble under the weight of it all. I certainly didn't have any intentions when I got on to get that angry and I know it's just a forum on the internet, but it's still serious enough for people to say all those despicable things for no reason. That's pretty serious to me. I guess when that's what you've had dealt to you your whole life, not just the normal stuff people go through, it's a little easier to take offense to it.

My main issue with the fight is that I just don't understand the Mayweather hype machine when he really didn't make much of an attempt to KO Mosley, and he did a lot of hugging and running away. If he had been at least more aggressive, I would have enjoyed the fight more.

My issue with that is that people don't seem to mind it when it's one of their UFC fighters or something, but when it comes to a boxer, that's supposedly all it is. I can't explain how hard it is and how much skill it takes to make it look as easy and effortless as someone like Mayweather does. I don't like Floyd Mayweather, I can't stand anything about him, but by God he is one of the very best in that ring no matter what anyone thinks of him.

The thing people don't seem to understand about the hugging and running away is that it's not hugging and running away. It's all apart of a strategy and tactic. You see the whole time what Mayweather was doing by "running away" as people call it, was luring Mosley in. He knew what Mosley's whole game plan was, he was going to come out and try to establish the jab and hook off of it. Knowing that and being the defensive mastermind that Mayweather is, he then knows "OK, I'll draw him in and he can throw those punches, I'll block them and catch him with counter punches on the way out" which is what he did all night after the 2nd round. The "Hugging" is also a tactic, boxers particularly like to get into a rhythm of actions. It's like a snowball that goes downhill and gets bigger and bigger. If you keep wrapping up your opponent and never let him get his rhythm, he can't make progress outside of the occasional landed punch.

That is why it was such a masterpiece, Mayweather made Mosley fight HIS fight, and took him out of his game plan, consistently punishing him for trying to use it the whole time. Mayweather was trying to put Shane out a bit, but he himself was still worried about the last thing to go on a fighter, their punch. He wasn't trying to close the deal because earlier he felt the power, and knew that Mosley could turn the fight around if he landed a good one. It was a beautiful display of ring generalship, and control of not just his opponent but his entire game plan.

It's the internet, people are going to be overzealous and call others "******ed", "idiots", "stupid", etc. That's why, just like in real life, you give it back. Again, at the end of the day, it's just the internet, and you just have to take a step back and take it at face value. You never should get to the point where you're talking about putting people in the hospital, hypothetical or not, and posting your address on the internet so that people can come fight you. It makes you look like a loose cannon.

Once again though, not trying to argue or anything, but when you fire back, then you just get it even worse, and if you don't you just look like a bitch, like maybe what they are saying is true. I never said I would put anyone in a hospital either, I did use a metaphor saying I'd beat someones brains in, but that was a statement of confidence in my skills not threatening to put anyone in the hospital. When I mentioned that I was talking about the way people around here would deal with someone talking shit to that extent and I wasn't lying, that's what happens, I was just saying. Again the address, just making a point that hell, if you hate me so bad, if you want to kick my ass so bad as your words indicate, please do it, don't talk about it be about it. I wouldn't actually expect anyone to do it that wasn't the idea, the idea was to say "look, either back down with your words a bit, lay off of my ass, or come do something about it since I'm apparently such a (insert expletive). I know how it sounded and how it came off and that wasn't exactly my intension but it's like "FUCK, what do I have to do to get through to you people, what do I have to do to tell you enough is enough, and why when I do that won't you listen."

I'm not an asshole, and I'm none of the vile things all those people including you called me. I am a man, and a man with his pride. I've taken it my entire life from friends, family, strangers all because of things that had nothing to do with anything I ever said or did. It just gets pretty damn old when you come to enjoy yourself, but people don't want you to, they just want to continue the abuse that you've endured for so long. I won't take it, and no one else should have to either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back