Just Curious

Yes it is, please everyone go occording to the schedule on the BT post.

Sorry for being so late on this ortonchamp27. Here are the answers:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I was hoping that we would have joint PPV's and only like 6 PPV's a "year." There would be WrestleMania, Starrcade, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and King of the Ring. I may let you guys add 3 additional PPVs where you can write the whole PPV yourself. It depends if we get this going.
4. I forgot about that. After the first show I'll give you guys a few and you can have a women's title if you want to.

Aight sounds good ill have mine up on thursday

I have to know guys, are you going to do this? So far two guys haven't posted and I'm really not in the mood to keep up on this. I can if you guys want though. So do you guys want to keep this going or do you want to stop?

Guys I've decided I'm not going to have this go anymore. I've asked to delete it and I'm going to start up a new brand by myself. Please don't be mad, I just didn't get enough participation.

Oh shit, sorry dude, I didn't spot we'd started. Are you sure you want to re-start? I'll definetly do my show if you want, this sounded like a real good idea as well, I just never noticed we'd started.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back