Joint Book This Idea's Thread

With the exception of the World Title, each brand will have a maximum of three titles (the second tier singles title, the third tier singles title and tag team titles) if you so choose.

Basically the second tier singles title, the third tier singles title and the tag team titles are the original plan as far as titles are concerned.

Well since the name of titles really don't matter I will just take the Intercontinetal Championship/ IC Tag Team Championship

Sounds good to me Baller. I'll take the Television Title and i'll name my tag titles after my brand.

I'll take the International Championship and International Tag team championship (Along with the X Div belt). Don't decide the rosters until Theo and Falkon have picked their belts and show and everything

I'd also like my show to still be called Nightmare, as long as that doesn't cause any problems

I'm up for a sixth brand, but it'd be up to the other 4 and we'd be stretching te rosters a bit. But hell, I doubt this one will last much longer than the last anyway :p

Sweet. I've been wanting to get back into the Book This! for a while. Plus it'll help keep my mind fresh of ideas for my WZCW character.

I'm cool with SuperCrazy signing up as the 6th brand. Granted it'd be stretching the rosters a bit, but again i'm cool with it. It's up to Falkon, Theo Mays and Mr. Baller on whether they're down with it or not.

I believe we're all in agreement that this will keep our ideas for our WZCW characters a bit more fresh.

Right now we're on the picking titles phase.

Pretty much you gotta pick a second tier singles title (like the US title)

A third tier singles title (it's optional, but a third tier singles title is like a Cruiserweight title)

And of course you gotta pick a tag team championship if you want to that is.

I'm back sorry playing a little poker. I'm fine with SC. Let me update the belts again for everybody.

Okay I know this idea is a little bit out of left field, but could the FTW championship possibly qualify as a 3rd tier singles championship?

Edit: The Pure Championship sounds good too.

I would like my 2nd tier championship to be the Pure Championship, and my Third Tier can be the Lightheavyweight Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back