Johnny Nitro...Oops I mean JOHN MORRISON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally liked the name Johnny Nitro better, but I like the look of John Morrison better. His mic skills are improving and I dont think they are as bad as what everyone says. He is talented in the ring but there is still room for improvement. But seriously what the hell is with Morrison and Miz wwe tag champs on sd, wwe better realize they have made a mistake and give the belts to a SMACKDOWN! tag team that deserves it.

I really like the Morrison play and i do believe his mic skills are also improving, he is still just too monotone yet. He needs a little more emotion and needs to stop thinking about what he is saying and just gout out and wing it. I love his skillz in the ring, he brings a little something different that we don't see much. I say give him more time and we may have something here.

On tough enough I wanted him to win so bad and was very happy when he did. As bishoff's lackey in '03 I said they better get him in the ring soon. as mnM I always thought joey Mercury was holding him back. Once he went to RAW I said let's see what he can do. He didn't impress me until his ladder match with Jeff on a raw episode. I said "yessss" after seeing and became a nitro fan. when he changed his name in ECw I didn't care. Don't watch ECW enuff to give a shyt what anybody does. The match where CM punk becaeme the champ put Cm punk on the map for me. It wasn't until sunday's triple threat match that I discovered ho wmuch I like morrison. His entrance alone is fire. His move set is very unique. Don't care if he gets mic time, jus wrestle. i'm watching ECW tonight just to see what he'll do next.

I like the name change and hope he can regain the ECW Title back and end the tag title reign with Miz because The Miz sucks and Morrison is carrying the team, Morrison should be the ECW Champ, no offense CM Punk, but I just think Morrison would make a better champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back