• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im Pro Johnny Nitro

Nitro is awesome. I didnt really watch him back when he was on Smackdown!...cause i dont watch Smackdown!...cause it sucks. But now that he is on RAW and a singles competitor...i think its much better. I was very happy when he won the IC title. I think he is doing great...and i would love to see more. Also, im likeing Melina now. I never really liked her...cause once again i havent watched Smackdown! for 1 year and a half...(which was when she debuted)...but now...i love her...id like to see more of Nitro & Melina, they're awesome.

They are like the next Edge and Lita and I HATE Edge AND Lita!!!

They are nothing like Edge and Lita, There are several differences. Edge is a metal head champ with a prostitute of a gf (Thats how it looks on T.v) Edge and lita are more traditional with there style and Edge is the mouthpiece lita in just a valet.
Nitro and millena are the ****y upstarts who are brash arrogant Hip even, Milena does alot of talking responsibilities and can go in the ring so pretty different, But getting over well with the fans, MOst females love nitro and most males love milena so its going well

Tallented yes, but again he is a Discrase to the IC title. He hasnt even been there for a year and already they are giving him HBK, Macho man, Jarrett, HHH, Hart status He has many dues to pay!

Also he is a copy of the Paparazi thing going in TNA just like Umaga, and HHH(king of kings)
although i will say Abyss is a Kane copy

Dude he has been wrestling for 3 years in wwe almost 4 so he has started to pay dues, And you cant hold down natural talent and thats what he has so he deserves all he is getting, Carlito won the us title on his first night, He didnt pay no dues but no one insulted him so why all tha hate on nitro

Johnny Nitro definetly belongs in singles competition I think he was used badly on Smackdown! in a tag team, he has great singles talent and put on a great show with Carlito and Benjamin at Vengeance not to mention his sick finisher.

i like nitro a lot, he has great talent, and is definetly a future main eventer, im not sure about his mic skills yet, cause he barely talks, but definetly a great athlete.

btw what is his finisher again?

Flippyskate21 said:
btw what is his finisher again?

Its a weird standing moonsault type thing where he drops with his fist to thier head.

^^oh thats his finisher, i thought it was just a normal move he did, thanks btw

grungy72 said:
He is not green, He been in the WWE since like what 2002 - 03 somewhere around there, and no i have always liked him, He had talent in ovw and now in the main roster of raw, I SAID the corkscrew moonsult was awesome not that move alone would make him number one, And i do care about him.
When you have someone that is young and can wrestle and has a good gimmick you care about them like i do!! And it is my opinion he will be one of the top 5 wrestlers in the wwe in about 3 tto 4 years, That is what i believe as i like and care about him alot, You should be so quick to hate talented yunger wrestlers

yeah i guess your right, ill try not to judge so quickly

hes a awesome wrestleri think him and melina are perfect together, keep him in the ic title hunt and by summerslam of next year we may be looking at the wwe champ

I think personally giving him the WWE title in just a year is quite quick, but he's one hell of a wrestler, i definately know he'll be a World Champ in the WWE, and his finisher is a Standing Shooting Star Press, i'm pretty sure.

Yeah i dont think he will be Champ in a year, But im thinking around a year or so he may begin to rise into the Title ranks, like to the upper mid card and what not

I like Nitro but get rid of the gimmic and Melina. He good single against jeff Hardy

there fighting would be a good match. Beside thats probably jeff to fight the IC Camp anyway. If they put him up against Shelton or Nitro there stupid.

Yeah, well i dont know about jeff hardy man im not really a fan of his at all, so im just not going to comment on him, because last time i did i got banned lol

I like nitro just not the gimmic. It good for the tag team but i think needs come up with something for his self. Speaking of that what happed to his partner.

He is in rehab for drug use due to the wellness program i think, So yeah he will probably end up as a jobber, Which would be sad cause i thought he also had loads of talent

They were a sick tag team and dominated and helped to make smackdown better bet they gone now, And times have changed its a shame but even though im missing MnM nitro is better off on his own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back