John Morrison IS the next Shawn Michaels

Everything HBK is about from the time he started till now is Realism. He was real then and real now, John Morrison is manufactured, manufactured in a sense to be the next HBK. He is not the next HBK. OK

No he's not at his level only because he's friends with Triple H, he's a phenomenal performer and his own standards are incredibly high, having said that, it doesn't hurt to be friends with a guy that has a habit to bury anyone that he perceives as superior to himself in any way. Trips even put HBK over a few times, think he'd do the same for Morrison ? I wouldn't hold my breath.

Trips put HBK over???? Come on man....you got to explain this to me. How in the hell did trips put HBK over? If it wasn't for his back injury everyone knows he was on his way to being the greatest WWE champ of all time. Stone cold wouldn't have been as popular as he was. The Rock wouldn't have gotten all the shine that he got. (well that's just my opinion) But i still don't see how Trips put HBK over.

I guess you must not read there boards a lot, cause I've seen some stuff that redefined dumb to a new level.

So you read alot of your own posts in this thread then?

Here's the problem, you thought I said HBK only got to his level because he's friends with Trips. Wrong.

Of course that's what I thought you said, because that's what your post implied genius, and clearly I wasn't the only one you felt that that is waht you implied, as several other posters have responded with similar responses to mine

What I actually said is, in order to reach HBK's level TODAY, you'd better be best friends with Triple H or he'll never allow it.

Actually no you didn't, not that it matters anyway, because you statement is is completely false, if the only way to reach HBKs level of success is to bestest buddies with good ol' Trips then perhaps you would care to explain how the fuck Cena became the face of the entire fucking company and how Edge achieved the massive amounts of success he has achieved

Tell me, do you actually think that if HBK was just starting out TODAY, with HHH in his position, would he get a shot at becoming a legend ? I have my doubts.

If HBK was starting out today he'd have no chance of reaching the level of success he has achieved because he'd be starting his career well into his 40's, and he's not big, Vince would never push him like he did, and secondly if HBK was starting out today Triple H would never have achieved the success he has

So you read alot of your own posts in this thread then?

No, I read some of yours.

Of course that's what I thought you said, because that's what your post implied genius, and clearly I wasn't the only one you felt that that is waht you implied, as several other posters have responded with similar responses to mine

Imply and actual meaning are two different things, you came up with the implication, what I meant was different. If you chose to believe I actually think HBK is only a success because he's friends with HHH, that's your problem, I don't happen to believe that, but hey, if you must keep your elitist illusion, go ahead and tell me what I think.

Actually no you didn't, not that it matters anyway, because you statement is is completely false, if the only way to reach HBKs level of success is to bestest buddies with good ol' Trips then perhaps you would care to explain how the fuck Cena became the face of the entire fucking company and how Edge achieved the massive amounts of success he has achieved

They aren't "the next HBK" are they ? Anyone blessed by top management and creative with enough talent to back it up can make it to the top, but they will never be like HBK.

If HBK was starting out today he'd have no chance of reaching the level of success he has achieved because he'd be starting his career well into his 40's, and he's not big, Vince would never push him like he did, and secondly if HBK was starting out today Triple H would never have achieved the success he has

Again, it's easy to make up arguments to get an advantage, of course, if you actually read the statement with an open mind, you'd realize I meant HBK is his starting age and HHH with TODAY's power. But let's nip this in the bud, shall we ? Do you think HHH would allow anyone to reach HBK's level today ?
No smoke screens, no rants, and no excuses like "it's not up to him.", let's say it is, would he ? Case closed.

Trips put HBK over???? Come on man....you got to explain this to me. How in the hell did trips put HBK over?

Anytime you get into a feud with HHH and not get buried, he's putting you over in his own way, HBK has had several feuds with HHH and managed to survive.
I actually think he let HBK win some matches too, but I'm not sure.

Read the answers I gave to a couple of other HBK fans, they explain it so even simple minds can understand it, no wait, let me explain AGAIN, consider it a recap, like the ones on WWE programming that go on and on...and on..well, you get the idea. Thread starter: John Morrison IS the next Shawn Michaels, my answer, he can't be unless he's best friend with Triple H, because, my friend, we aren't talking about the old days, where HHH had no stroke, we're talking about today. Today, even Shawn Michaels got screwed out from being on the last match on WM 25 because HHH just has to be the main event.

See, this part really bothers me... Everyone thinks Triple H is God because he's married to Stephanie McMahon...I'm sorry, but Vince McMahon is a bad son of a bitch himself and If he TRULY wanted Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker as the Main Event, then It WOULD have been and Triple H, HBK, or God himself couldn't change Vince's mind...Triple H didn't screw anybody out of the main event...It's Wrestlemania for godssakes..Even Ric Flair said last year "I don't want Me vs Shawn to be the Main event...The main event should be reserved for the World Champion." Triple H IS the WWE Champion, Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble, They should be in the main event...Granted, it hasn't ALWAYS been that way but 9 times outta 10, the World Title goes on in the Main Event of a Wrestlemania..It's tradition.. You don't go to a Yankees/Mets World Series and ask why the Royals and Marlins ain't playing. I don't care HOW much history HBK and The Undertaker have, the World Title or WWE Title SHOULD be the main event of Wrestlemania...ALWAYS..Regardless of how you feel about Triple H or John Cena..And i'm sure Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker would agree with Ric Flair and say the same thing.

Lets look at the amount of Stars that WWE has developed the last several years without being "buddies" with Triple H... Edge? 8 time World Champion, 10 or 11 time Tag Champion, Won every belt there is to win... Chris Jericho? 3 time World Champion, 8 time IC Champion, Grandslam Winner... John Cena? The new Face of the WWE, Current World Heavyweight Champion, being pushed as this generations Hulk Hogan..Jeff Hardy? Former WWE Champion, World Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion..CM Punk? Two time MITB winner, former ECW and World Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Tag Champion...And this is the guy Triple H called a joke during his WWE debut...Yeah, that really stopped his progress...And Christian? He's the biggest example but he doesn't have the backing of Triple H OR Vince McMahon and yet he's a former 9 time World Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion, European Champion, and he's in the big feud over the ECW Title...

The bottom line is, Vince isn't some push over rookie..If Vince wanted something to happen, It would happen..If he wanted Triple H to lose the WWE Title next week to Finlay, then he'd do it.. No matter what Triple H, Stephanie, Shane, or anybodyelse had to say about it.. So can we please stop the "Triple H runs the WWE" thing because it's getting kinda old.. Triple H will break Ric Flair's record because Flair handpicked him as the guy to take his throne.. He said so himself...Vince keeps putting the WWE Title on Him because he knows Triple H, John Cena, and Edge are the only safebet World Champions he has that he KNOWS can draw nomatter who they're facing.. That's why they're in the Main Event.. Not because of who they're sleeping with.

See, this part really bothers me... Everyone thinks Triple H is God because he's married to Stephanie McMahon...I'm sorry, but Vince McMahon is a bad son of a bitch himself and If he TRULY wanted Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker as the Main Event, then It WOULD have been and Triple H, HBK, or God himself couldn't change Vince's mind...Triple H didn't screw anybody out of the main event...It's Wrestlemania for godssakes..Even Ric Flair said last year "I don't want Me vs Shawn to be the Main event...The main event should be reserved for the World Champion." Triple H IS the WWE Champion, Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble, They should be in the main event...Granted, it hasn't ALWAYS been that way but 9 times outta 10, the World Title goes on in the Main Event of a Wrestlemania..It's tradition.. You don't go to a Yankees/Mets World Series and ask why the Royals and Marlins ain't playing. I don't care HOW much history HBK and The Undertaker have, the World Title or WWE Title SHOULD be the main event of Wrestlemania...ALWAYS..Regardless of how you feel about Triple H or John Cena..And i'm sure Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker would agree with Ric Flair and say the same thing.

It's EXACTLY the sane, cool logic that justified bumping HBK/Undertaker from being on last, and it makes absolute sense. However, from a showbiz point of view, you always put the best on for last, it's also a tradition. Makes the people go home happy and it ensure a positive last impression of the whole program, rule of thumb, great opening, great closing, crap in between, those are the unwritten rules. You must realize that Vince said on many occasions he's not into sport, he's into entertainment, then you take into account that the whole McMahon's family is involved in the "main event" angle and wonder if EGO and not tradition had anything to do with it, also, Triple H didn't exactly go on a hunger strike and insist his best friend's match would go on last, surely he must have known he'd get upstaged, or, he didn't care and only cared about being in the main event, ego again. Trips might not be God, but he might have his ego. The point is moot though, because after the smoke cleared, everyone remembers the best match on the card, and it wasn't the main event.

Lets look at the amount of Stars that WWE has developed the last several years without being "buddies" with Triple H... Edge? 8 time World Champion, 10 or 11 time Tag Champion, Won every belt there is to win... Chris Jericho? 3 time World Champion, 8 time IC Champion, Grandslam Winner... John Cena? The new Face of the WWE, Current World Heavyweight Champion, being pushed as this generations Hulk Hogan..Jeff Hardy? Former WWE Champion, World Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion..CM Punk? Two time MITB winner, former ECW and World Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Tag Champion...And this is the guy Triple H called a joke during his WWE debut...Yeah, that really stopped his progress...And Christian? He's the biggest example but he doesn't have the backing of Triple H OR Vince McMahon and yet he's a former 9 time World Tag Team Champion, Intercontinental Champion, European Champion, and he's in the big feud over the ECW Title...

Again, let's take a look at the topic, I like to stay in topic most of the time.The next HBK cannot happen without Triple H approval simply because the original HBK is directly linked with HHH. If you think being in DX with HHH didn't shape HBK's career, then you'll never see it that way but I do, and I happen to think Trips will have major say on who will replace HBK , if Morrison was the next HBK, he would have to be involved with HHH in some way, that won't happen if Trips doesn't like him, end of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back