• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Tenta Got Me A Date

son of a bitch! it does show!
jerryblackwellvsstanhansen.jpg

Recent Text from her:

"I guess you were right about goofs being nice. Wish I could meet more goofs"

Now see? This is why people just do what they do. Tenta was, and he pulled a date out of it. No sense being anyone different.

Tenta, I have one question. Would I pee in her butt?

Now see? This is why people just do what they do. Tenta was, and he pulled a date out of it. No sense being anyone different.

Razor, I'd have to drink three gallons of water to pee in her butt the amount of times I want to

lol Razor, I'm officially dubbing that the Razor-Sharp Razorback Test.

What's Razorback's favourite type of Book?

Paper-Back.

I officially suck. I am not proud of that one.

:disappointed:

I work in a Tesco's in Scotland. I'ma look out for you man.

Well, I'm not there anymore. I was there for Nan's funeral but I might go back to visit my aunt. The one I saw Kofi at was in Forfar.

*tries to find Dude Love*

What's Razorback's favourite type of Book?

Paper-Back.

I officially suck. I am not proud of that one.

:disappointed:

I like Hardback copies the best, actually. And I rather like Bareback, if I know the chick isn't filthy. Which means I use condoms anytime I get near a sorority girl.

And yes, everyone should check out the Bonerjam. Start that, and the phrase "I'd pee in her butt." DO IT.

I like Hardback copies the best, actually. And I rather like Bareback, if I know the chick isn't filthy. Which means I use condoms anytime I get near a sorority girl.

And yes, everyone should check out the Bonerjam. Start that, and the phrase "I'd pee in her butt." DO IT.

I did... It was fucking legendary, man. Has it been put to use in a while, Razor?

Holy Shit.... Yeah, i know Savio. Jesus, is that his gangsta version? Las Boricuas?

Supposed to be. I can't really tell at all since it looks like a mutated taz on steroids and somethign else. and yeah i looked at the Bonerjam thing. That idea actually makes sense, by the way.

Holy shit, we all need a fucking figure;

Steve would be Metal Gear, me Tenta, Thunderball either Hacksaw or one of the Highlanders

Dude, that should be the next fucking avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back