• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Tenta Got Me A Date

LOLZ, I'm starting to think it's a sign...

I petition for his HOF candidacy, and this happens.... I think he must have some divine powers or something

Jeez, I wish I had a ton of money to blow on wrestling figures. Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne would team up against the British Bulldogs, with Hollywood Hogan as ref. The match would end with Joey Styles and Megaman causing the DQ and beating the fuck out of Kofi so World Heavyweight Champion Vegeta would have an easier time in their Mortal-Kombat-on-a-Castle match at One Night Stand.

Jeez, I wish I had a ton of money to blow on wrestling figures. Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne would team up against the British Bulldogs, with Hollywood Hogan as ref. The match would end with Joey Styles and Megaman causing the DQ and beating the fuck out of Kofi so World Heavyweight Champion Vegeta would have an easier time in their Mortal-Kombat-on-a-Castle match at One Night Stand.

Doc, it's things like this that quickly makes you a rising favorite. Somewhere in that's getting fucking sigged, rest assured. I remember, I have used to have the WWE, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat fight. Goro and Hulk Hogan would make it to the end...

Before Hulk Hogan got distracted by a naked Barbie, and Goro got his head bit off by Barney. Good times, they were

Doc, it's things like this that quickly makes you a rising favorite. Somewhere in that's getting fucking sigged, rest assured. I remember, I have used to have the WWE, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat fight. Goro and Hulk Hogan would make it to the end...

Before Hulk Hogan got distracted by a naked Barbie, and Goro got his head bit off by Barney. Good times, they were

So you admit to playing with Barbie ?? Keep that detail out of your date on Tuesday night...

It's happened before...and relatively recently, too.

LOLZ, I'm looking into this thing to see if they have Typhoon, Kamala, Haku, Brutus Beefcake, The One Man Gang, Vader...

Dude, I know i'm going to sound like a total nerd (When haven't I in this section?) But seriously, I'd buy each and every one of these in a fucking heartbeat. Why do people find them so bad? I'd get all of them!

Oh trust me, I am. I can't help it, I was so damn curious about her when I was kid.... then when I saw my first real pair, I was like.... "WTF is this? Ohhh..... *happy smile*.... oh....."

LOLZ, I'm looking into this thing to see if they have Typhoon, Kamala, Haku, Brutus Beefcake, The One Man Gang, Vader...

Dude, I know i'm going to sound like a total nerd (When haven't I in this section?) But seriously, I'd buy each and every one of these in a fucking heartbeat. Why do people find them so bad? I'd get all of them!

Check on Amazon, MT. Probably got some there, and work your way from there.

Man, mate, I like you too. You just seem like such a nice guy.

But yeah. I have no WWE figures. I have a few Dragon Ball Z and a load of Capcom (Tron Bonne, Dante, Megaman, ProtoSoul Megaman, Search Soul Megaman). Until I get real wrestling figures, my M.U.S.C.L.E. guys (Anyone remember them?) are the ones having MK matches.

Still a great story. Maybe next month I'll buy me a Kofi figure, just to say I have one... I saw one at Tesco's when I was in Scotland and it took all my self control not to buy it.

LOL, buy it Thunder, and don't pay no mind to no one else, man.... And be sure to do it in front of a pretty woman.

And thank you for the tip Steve. I just may check on it. I want to start another Dungeon of Doom with figures...

If there is a Dude Love figure I will jizz in my pants and buy it like THAT.

Haku:
zkm9_c25_haku.jpg

Typhoon:
cs17_typhoon_mocS.jpg

Vader:
wwejex036a.jpg

I know some are small but the point is that they exist!

I'm thinking of buying Typhoon ad making a collection out of it.

dude.... Who fucking needs e-feds when you have action figures?!

Still a great story. Maybe next month I'll buy me a Kofi figure, just to say I have one... I saw one at Tesco's when I was in Scotland and it took all my self control not to buy it.

I work in a Tesco's in Scotland. I'ma look out for you man.

Haku:
zkm9_c25_haku.jpg

Typhoon:
cs17_typhoon_mocS.jpg

Vader:
wwejex036a.jpg

I know some are small but the point is that they exist!

Dude, that's awesome.... I can even make my own new faction. I think I'll go with Vader, Tenta, Savage, One Man Gang, and The Warlord, if they have that too.

Holy Shit, Steve! Is that fucking Clarence Mason with them, too?

Jesus, I love the NOD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back