• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena VS Triple H: Final Round

Cena vs. HHH

• John Cena

• Triple H

• No Final Showdown, let the record stand

Results are only viewable after voting.

CM Steel

A REAL American
In matches won between John Cena vs. Triple H the series is tied with a win a piece. Cena won over HHH at Wrestlemania 22 and HHH has a victory over Cena from the Night of Champions pay per-view from 2009. The two had a rubber match on RAW that same year but Randy Orton & Legacy interfered in the match resulting in no winner. Now what if these two had their rubber match where there is a winner after the smoke clears and before either one of these guys hang up their wrestling boots (or shoes)?

Who would win this final showdown between the biggest names currently in the WWE? If the what's "best for business" card is a factor, than my money's on John Cena.

This probably won't be very popular but I actually think one last match between John Cena and Triple H would be awesome. WrestleMania 31 could be built as the face of the WWE vs the head of the WWE.

Personally, this is another "old feud" that I think WWE should simply let lie because it's one that MANY fans have long since moved on from. Any match featuring John Cena or Triple H, whether it be WrestleMania or wherever, would get a lot of attention put on it and it may very well get the sort of reception was saw Orton vs. Big Show and the proposed Orton vs. Batista main event for WrestleMania XXX receive. Another feud from the mid to late 2000s, in my opinion, is not what's best for business.

Trips has spent the entirety of 2014 putting over fresher talent that fans are clamoring to see whereas John Cena is someone that a fair number of fans have long since had more than enough of. I'm not a Cena hater, I'm not a Cena mega fan and I fully understand and agree with why he's been on top for so long. At the same time, however, I do find his character stale and I don't see who benefits from Cena vs. Triple H as neither guy has anything to gain or lose in the program.

Let this feud just be tied at a win apiece. I would have thought trips, would have gone over at WM22 but that did not happen. I fully understand the hate towards Cena I do.

Cena at least to some, is someone who's character has never changed. Ever. TRIPLE H is someone, has been found guilty by some, who doesn't put people over. That is obviously not true. If this feud were to happen, I'm afraid it would be billed as Orton vs Batista like feud.

Neither talent would gain anything so why visit it again? Unless it would be career vs coo position

Doesn't make much sense to revive this feud. Does nothing for either one of them. Let the record stand at 1-1.

How is this feud 1 a piece? There was like an entire year where it was Cena/Orton/HHH having matches at every PPV >< I wanna say 2007? I don't remember I just remember Spinnernet1 said there was like 8 PPV matches between them xD

Even if I'm wrong about that neither gains anything from this match, no offense to either superstar but they're both "simple" wrestlers, and like mentioned above no one gains anything from it. Think about if HHH wins, he's not putting over new talent...if Cena wins he doesn't ever lose.

So no one wins :p I think at this point we let the feud drop, Trips can keep putting over Shield guys over and eventually Cesaro, Cena can keep "main eventing" and keeping the title interesting.

Just for the record, as far as 1 on1 matches, Triple H is 2-1. He won a match on RAW in 2009. And I don't think we need this to happen again. WWE screwed it up when Triple H lost to Cena @ WM22 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back