John Cena/Rock vs. Undertaker/John Cena

Who would you rather see Cena do battle with at WM 28?

• John Cena v. The Rock

• John Cena v. The Undertaker

• I'd love to see John Cena not involved at all...

Results are only viewable after voting.

terrylee

Occasional Pre-Show
Which would you prefer to see at next year's Wrestlemania? Obviously it's going to be the Rock vs. John Cena, but given the option, would you prefer to see Cena take on Undertaker's streak?

-cena vs undertaker, kinda wanna see it, it would be good, but taker would win, though it wold be fresh blood. no, i want to see undertaker and maybe another guy vs triple and stone cold steve austin next year at WM 28.
-cena vs rock, its what we are getting and it should be a good match, pissed that it will take a year to get the match (rock is doing it after his movie *rolls eyes*) but at least we get the match.
-3rd option wouldnt work to well, there are more cena fans then cena haters so good luck with that.

I'd prefer Rock Vs Cena, simply because the storys already being written.
Cena needs to headline WM, He's just the biggest draw of this era, and Rock is one of the top draws of last era, seeing the Rock's bump to Raw ratings this last couple months, just being a personality, not a performer, shows that he can still draw.
I also don't think Cena has the wrestling ability to carry Taker through a match.

there's no need for cena undertaker.... Cena actually needs a big win against hte rock at mania to try and win some fans over... a loss to taker will do nothing to help him and taker doesn't need it either... Rock Cena is already turning into a heated feud and may be what cena needs to get over with everyone who's hated him

I don't wont to see SuperCena take on the steak cause if he was to beat Undertaker I think my head would explode :lmao: my heart just wouldn't be able to accept that lose. Bad enough I got to see Rock get his ass whoop by Cena at Mania. :disappointed:

Which would you prefer to see at next year's Wrestlemania? Obviously it's going to be the Rock vs. John Cena, but given the option, would you prefer to see Cena take on Undertaker's streak?

Cena vs Rock no doubt.

Undertaker is nowhere near the star that The Rock is, so being in a match with Rock benefits Cena far more than being in a match with Undertaker, streak and all.

And they'll almost certainly have a better match than Cena/'Taker would.

Of course Cena vs. Rock. Everyone is anticipating this. They made it a year in advance which means it could be the most hyped match of all time. It will certainly get Wrestlemania more pay per view buys and be a much bigger draw than Taker/Cena. This match will also take place in Miami which is the Rock's hometown. I could deffinitely see Cena be booe'd out of the building. The match will most likely not live of to all the hype but it should still be an awesome match. Taker/Cena have competed before. Rock/Cena have not.

There's no doubt that Rock/Cena is the bigger draw. People have wanted to see this match for years and years and years and now we finally know it's gonna happen. It is a clash of two icons of two different eras. As big as Taker is in WWE, this is bigger, and far more fresh.

there's no need for cena undertaker.... Cena actually needs a big win against hte rock at mania to try and win some fans over... a loss to taker will do nothing to help him and taker doesn't need it either... Rock Cena is already turning into a heated feud and may be what cena needs to get over with everyone who's hated him

On the contrary. Cena beating Rock (which I bet will happen) will just make adult fans dislike him even more for scoring a win over one of the top two guys from their era of wrestling and who entertained them so much. The match would have to be spectacular to make Cena get any accolades at all.

Unfortunately, both Rock and Cena are not excellent wrestlers, so I don't expect the wrestling aspect of the match to be top notch, but if they can put on a spectacular story, it will be something that we can all remember, no matter who we cheer for.

I don't wont to see SuperCena take on the steak cause if he was to beat Undertaker I think my head would explode :lmao: my heart just wouldn't be able to accept that lose. Bad enough I got to see Rock get his ass whoop by Cena at Mania. :disappointed:

This is exactly how most people feel. I think WWE knows this, thats why they wouldn't make Cena/Taker at Mania. People would be more willing to believe Cena can and possibly will be Rock, instead of people willing to believe Cena can or should beat Taker.

i prefer the rock and john cena feud instead of cena and undertaker fued because the rock and cena is like the present vs the past and they have never had a match before while cena and taker have back in 2003

Anyone that votes to not have Cena involved at all is a fucking dumbass and sucks for you because yeah, he'll obviously be there.

How about a 4th option? How about Cena in a separate, world title match. And instead have Rock vs Undertaker? Never happened at 'Mania, Rock could come back and say that he wanted to end the streak before Taker hangs them up and since apparently no one else can do it. It's not the dream HBK vs Rock matchup but it's damn good enough.

Otherwise I'd go with Rock/Cena. There some small reasons why but the main one being I'd rather see Rock than Undertaker and I think Undertaker can have better programs anyway with someone like Jericho.

I was BANKING on it being cena vs undertaker next year for the streak, as well as some freinds of mine and then it ended up being the rock... i was super dissapointed, but at the same time it will be a good match. icon vs icon

I wonder who there gonna have end the streak, if any..... he will probally just go undefeated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back