John Cena love him or hate him?

LOL WHAT??????????????? Did Rock get booed by 70-80 percent of the crowd for 6 years straight,on 90% of the shows like Cena? And you really think that Cena is by far far far the most hated wrestler in the history of wrestling for no reason? Here's a news flash for you-IT'S BECAUSE HE FUCKIN SUCKS

umm.. booed by 70-80%? ur kidding ur self if you believe that... Does cena get booed? of course he does.. but answer me this.. just bare with me.. hypothetically.. if u take 500 kids..500 chicks.. and they r screamin..chantin a name.. then u take.. 300 male adults... doin the same thing.. which would be louder? Im just curious.. To think that 80% of 90% of crowds are anti cena, its not that ur kiddin urself, but instead, its plain foolery.. and.. 6yrs? stop it.. u don't like guy.. we get it.. but lets b serious.. and.. "the most hated wrestler in the history" see, its comments like such as this, that makes the board as commical as it is.. Lastly.. nah, it wasn't 6 yrs str8 for the Rock.. but, in case ur new to wrestling, the guy diiddd get booed heavily toward the latter stages of his face run.. case n point.. The brock lesnar match...

LOL WHAT??????????????? Did Rock get booed by 70-80 percent of the crowd for 6 years straight,on 90% of the shows like Cena? And you really think that Cena is by far far far the most hated wrestler in the history of wrestling for no reason? Here's a news flash for you-IT'S BECAUSE HE FUCKIN SUCKS

I'm sorry, I just can't take someone seriously with a Sandman avatar. But, I'll respond anyway.

The reason who he is booed is simple. The older fans (who grew up in the Attitude Era) are used to the "badass" faces, such as Sotne Cold and The ROck. That's why in 06, most of the fan's were cheering for Edge, becuase he was more like Stone Cold than Cena. And around that time it was the cool thing to do.

What I'm saying is the people who boo Cena aren't booing him for his (in their braindead minds) "5 moves of doom." Their booing him becuase, A) he's not Stone Cold, B) he does'nt do 20 moves in a match, or C) they can't move on from 1998. Or D) All of the above (which is the norm.)

The older fan's just can't accept and understand that time has moved on, they can't. They still want Sotne Cold, blood, chairshot's to the head, flaming tables, barbwire. They still want all the cliches that (exclude Austin) are not relevant anymore. They don't realize that Stone Cold is not coming back, it's not 1998, but 2011. Until they realize it's 2011, they'll never start enjoying today's product.

umm.. booed by 70-80%? ur kidding ur self if you believe that... Does cena get booed? of course he does.. but answer me this.. just bare with me.. hypothetically.. if u take 500 kids..500 chicks.. and they r screamin..chantin a name.. then u take.. 300 male adults... doin the same thing.. which would be louder? Im just curious.. To think that 80% of 90% of crowds are anti cena, its not that ur kiddin urself, but instead, its plain foolery.. and.. 6yrs? stop it.. u don't like guy.. we get it.. but lets b serious.. and.. "the most hated wrestler in the history" see, its comments like such as this, that makes the board as commical as it is.. Lastly.. nah, it wasn't 6 yrs str8 for the Rock.. but, in case ur new to wrestling, the guy diiddd get booed heavily toward the latter stages of his face run.. case n point.. The brock lesnar match...

First of all,please can you name me one face of the company or even a single wrestler in the history that's ever been even closely as hated he is.Second of all,yes,it's happening for 6 years straight,starting in 2005 and spanning til now,on about 90% of the shows,6 years of constant and utter hate and booing. If you really think the Rock had that kind of reception then you're a complete and full on ******. Third,please stop using X number of dots after every two words,it's annoying and ads absolutely nothing to meaningness of your posts. Cena will always be remembered as the most hated wrestler. He's an artifficial corporate product made not by fans but with constant and relentless backing and shoving down the throat by the corporate machinery.Combine that with piss poor wrestling skills,character made for mentally challenged 12 year olds, phony wigger act and the most annoyingly punchable goody goody G.I. Joe clutched cargo face and then you see why there is so much hate for him.

First of all,please can you name me one face of the company or even a single wrestler in the history that's ever been even closely as hated he is.Second of all,yes,it's happening for 6 years straight,starting in 2005 and spanning til now,on about 90% of the shows,6 years of constant and utter hate and booing. If you really think the Rock had that kind of reception then you're a complete and full on ******. Third,please stop using X number of dots after every two words,it's annoying and ads absolutely nothing to meaningness of your posts. Cena will always be remembered as the most hated wrestler. He's an artifficial corporate product made not by fans but with constant and relentless backing and shoving down the throat by the corporate machinery.Combine that with piss poor wrestling skills,character made for mentally challenged 12 year olds, phony wigger act and the most annoyingly punchable goody goody G.I. Joe clutched cargo face and then you see why there is so much hate for him.

Ur a funny Guy.. Cena gets booed by 80% of the crowd, but yet, he gets the biggest pops? And dont' fool yourself, he does.. You're clearly.. CLEARLY.. have let your obvious hate for the guy, cloud whats actually going on.. And quite frankly, it funny.. I don't know whats funnier.. the fact that you let this..CHARACTER... On a Entertainment show.. u kno.. its scripted.. its not real.. lol.. o my bad, you told me to stop typing so many (...'s) right.... anyways.. The last couple lines from your last post, said everything that needs to be said about you..smh.. May God Bless you, Guy...

Well this really makes me laugh. lol

First of all,please can you name me one face of the company or even a single wrestler in the history that's ever been even closely as hated he is.

Can you please explain to me why? It is clear that you hate him, explain why.

Second of all,yes,it's happening for 6 years straight,starting in 2005 and spanning til now,on about 90% of the shows, 6 years of constant and utter hate and booing.

6 years, hmmm I still remember when Cena won the belt he was very popular. I also seem to remember him being over until the end of 2005, and into 2006. The only time being in Chicago.

Cena will always be remembered as the most hated wrestler. He's an artifficial corporate product made not by fans but with constant and relentless backing and shoving down the throat by the corporate machinery. Combine that with piss poor wrestling skills,character made for mentally challenged 12 year olds, phony wigger act and the most annoyingly punchable goody goody G.I. Joe clutched cargo face and then you see why there is so much hate for him.

:lmao: this is possibly the best part. He will most likely be the known for that. Allow me to pose a question to you. How did Cena get over? With his own gimmick. Not with Super-Cena, but the rapper John Cena. Everyone loved him.

Shoved down our throats.... Really? Why is it that everyone loves saying Cena is shoved down our throats? Because the same can be said about Austin. Every week Austin was doing the same old routine. Piss Vince off and give the stunner to someone. You want to talk about skill in the ring? What are the moves Austin had a limited move set. Lou thez, spine buster, kicking a guy in the corner, punching, and the stunner. Oh and a suplex. That's so much!

The biggest reason for the hate is idiots like you. You and I loved. (Least I'd assume so since you've referenced him.) Austin and Rocky, we loved the badass face, (the character Orton is getting over) Cena isn't that. And apparently for you hate him for that. Cena is the new Hogan, and truth be told Cena will be remembered for longer and loved longer than Orton or anyone of this generation. Because the kids that love him now won't stop loving him. Same way with Hogan. Personally I think the guy is good, I respect the hell out of him. Does his character need to change? Yes, it has become stale. However, the guy works his ass off and can put on an entertaining match.

LoL,people don't hate him because he's not Stone Cold :lmao:,that line alone tells me your age is about 12-14.They hate him because:

No, actually I'm 20.

Cena hater's bug me, alot. Their reason's are: he can't wrestle, he's gimmick is corny, his fan's are kid's, his overpushed, undeserving.

The only justifying thing is the gimmick, the rest is bullshit. He CAN wrestle! Just becuase he does'nt do 20 moves, 5 submission's, and 2 flip's a match deos'nt make you a bad wreslter.

He's an artifficial corporate product made not by fans but with constant and relentless backing and shoving down the throat by the corporate machinery.Combine that with piss poor wrestling skills,character made for mentally challenged 12 year olds, phony wigger act and the most annoyingly punchable goody goody G.I. Joe clutched cargo face and then you see why there is so much hate for him.

What a load of bullshit.

First of all, it's 2011. I though the shoved down our throat's was cool in 2006. Now it's just sad.

Piss poor wrestling skill's? He CAN wrestle! Just becuase he does'nt do 20 moves, 5 submission's, and 2 flip's a match does'nt make you a bad wreslter. Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker didn't have that arsenal, and their legends!

Character made for mentally challenged 12 year olds? First of all, I find it sad you bashing his fan's who are alot smarter than you becuase they enjoy what their watching. Not bitch and moan over a guy who does virtually nothing wrong in and outside of the ring. He's playing a character for god sakes! Anyway, his character is geared toward's kids. You just have to enjoy it and not be a piss off over it. Sure he's not "badass," but what he does is damn well entertaining. Look at the house show number's, the merchandise sales. Know why their high, John Cena.

Undeadman, you stupid ass.

John Cena is not hated. He is booed. Booed does not mean hated. Shit-for-brains people like you need to seperate kayfabe from reality. Do not tell me that is not your problem because that is an outright lie. People who cannot seperate fact and fiction, like you, are called hillbillies. You are a dimwit hillbilly with an internet connection.

Let's list the reasons you are chock full of shit:

Reason A

Nice fucking percentages. Did you fart them out? How scientifically well put. I would say you are 100% dumbass.

Reason B
In this post (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=2986461#post2986461) you said "I,and many of my friends started watching wrestling again JUST BECAUSE we heard the Rock was back.I myself stopped watching in about 2007 cause the shit really got unbearable. I tried to sit through RAW on couple of occasions since then but it was horrible to the point when i was ashamed of watching it."

Well, you fucking stroke, the Rock came back 5 weeks ago. 5 WEEKS AGO. You stopped watching in 2007. It is 2011. You missed 4 years dudette.

Reason C
In part A You gave made up "I hate John Cena" percentages. In part B you further elaborate on the fake science and say this has been going on for 6 years...which...you missed 4 of them.

CONGRATULATIONS. You are officially simultaneously a dipshit and a dumbfuck. But don't be upset. Your life and words are a monument to stupidity and your existance on this planet serves no purpose other than as a warning to everyone so they know what happens when you guess at life's questions and pull answers out of your fat asthmatic ass.

I really nothing Cena anymore. I used to despise Cena because of the same stuff week after week and being handed the title way too often and that horrible title reign where he had the belt for over a year straight. I guess I've just grown to tolerate Cena. I don't hate him at all anymore. I don't have feelings one way or another for Cena. I admire his dedication to the sport but that's the extent of my feelings towards Cena. It's just a "meh" more than anything. I can see both sides of the fence why some hate him and some love him. I'm not even near the fence any longer and, to tell you the truth, I like it this way.

How can anyone get upset at Cena for doing what he is told to do. If anything your beef shouldn't be with him but creative. You obviously must notice Cena is a merchandise machine much like Hogan was. All WWE decided was they were going to take this guy and turn him into Hogan 2.0. All this stuff about marketing to kids only proves WWE wants to go back to that format where they found success with Hogan being this larger than life character in the 1980s. The attitude era is over and its not coming and its not because Vince had some change of heart. Its because of one human piece of crap named Chris Benoit, who so many of you ass-wipes idolize.

Did they shove him down our throats ? Yes. But so was Austin for much of 1997 through 2001. The only difference is Austin didnt stay around as long as Cena has. Im certain if Austin wasnt out most of 2000, HHH & Rock would have never got a chance to step up and elevate themselves. Look how everything went right back to Austin dominating the biz. as soon as he returned in 2001.
HHH dominated much of the early 2000s aswell. He was in every WM main event and won the championships over and over again. Edge has won 11 championships in 5 years and has pretty much been in most smackdown main events for years. Taker, maybe he dosent win the title often, but often does he lose ? Clean for that matter ?

Im not crazy about Cena but I respect the guy. The guy does everything for his company and always works hard. The guy might not be the best technical wrestler but he is a solid performer and consistently puts up either the best or 2nd best match on most ppv cards. Cena has had great matches with almost everyone he fights. His matches with Orton are a lot better than HHH matches w/ Orton, yet HHH is supposed to be a great wrestler. So this idea that he is always carried is laughable. The guy does what he needs to and does it well, plus he knows how to work the crowd.

I am with you, I wished others would have gotten a chance to shine over the last few years. Cena and Orton, dominating has led to all these midcarders being rushed prematuraly to the ME and it has led to bad booking and pretty much the hole wwe finds itself in terms of lack of rising stars and talent that should be over by now. But again, unless Cena pulls strings backstage, which i dont see evidence for, you have to blame creative.

Overall, I cant say many bad things about the guy. Yeah he is goofy and his character needs a change up. But he is a entertaining wrestler in my book. And from what Ive seen of him outside the ring, the guy is a class act and a true professional. What is it, didnt he break some record for make a wish. The guy really dedicates himself to his fans. He never seems to have issues backstage. The man, John Cena is a good guy in my book and dosent deserve the hate he gets. Give creative hell, not Cena.

The fans of today do not realize what they have in John Cena. He truly is what a professional wrestler should be; he's great in the ring and has positive charchteristics that represent the company well outside of it. At the end of the day, that's precisely what a good professional wrestler should be. Hopefully, sometime down the line, the fans will know just how great Cena was.

Without a doubt John Cena will go down as one of the best ever - yet he still gets booed and Cena Sucks etc Why?
2 reasons i think
1. nobody likes this supercena - beating everybody and everything regardless
2. Lazy writing Cena could of been as popular as The Rock or austin but he never had to struggle in the face of adversity like the other two he never really had to win against all odds and I feel thats why he will never ever get that 'it' factor shame as i feel wwe dropped the ball that way
anyhow thats my thoughts what do you think and why?

Super Cena?!? This isn't 2005. This argument holds no weight whatsoever. He loses a good portion of his matches and is made to look weak fairly regularly.

Yeah your right Cena will not be remember as the most hated more like the most controversial wrestler in history & it's not 80% to 90% of the crowd that boos Cena it's more 50/50 IMO from listening to most crowds depending on what city there in. Now if he was talking about last Monday & that Press Conference yesterday then yeah it's been 80/90% but that is only because of The Rock. Oh & BTW The Rock didn't get booed heavily toward the end of his face run he only got booed in Canada in the Hogan match, the Raw night after a little & he got booed that 1 night agaisnt Brock & every1 knows that was because ppl knew he was leaving, so that equals only 3 nights that Rock got boo as a face when he was on top compared to how many years Cena has been getting heat. You can't compare Rock to Cena when the subject is crowd reaction cause ppl have been boooing Cena damn near most of his face ran.

The fans of today do not realize what they have in John Cena. He truly is what a professional wrestler should be; he's great in the ring and has positive charchteristics that represent the company well outside of it. At the end of the day, that's precisely what a good professional wrestler should be. Hopefully, sometime down the line, the fans will know just how great Cena was.

Super Cena?!? This isn't 2005. This argument holds no weight whatsoever. He loses a good portion of his matches and is made to look weak fairly regularly.

Your statement is a little off base his not great in the ring he is good, but as of the past few years his matches & storylines have become very predictable, yes he does represent positive characteristics but he tends to sometimes contradict those same characteristics. He isn't completely what a good professional wrestler should be cause he suppose to be out there to entertain the whole crowd he shouldn't be just out there to please just the younger crowd that's not fair to the grown ups that pay for the product. Kids only watch wrestling because more than likely there parents watch wrestling, & no wrestler should settle for less then there best & John goes out there & he doesn't perform at the level he can. He does just enough to keep the kids on his side happy & the higher ups satisfied, that isn't right.

BTW John wasn't SuperCena in 2005 he was still the rapper at that time SMH so yes that statement does still hold weight. It's nothing wrong w/u being a die hard Cena fan but at least be fair, & stop giving him the benefit of the doubt. Most of the fans of today do realize what they have in John Cena, we got a B grade talent that settles to perfor on a C grade level most times & he is in a A level position.
The problem is that the Cena lovers or kids so there expectations isn't high there new to the product & the older fans that do like him are numb to the product that WWE has become so you guys make excuses for John & give him the benefit of the doubt. Now don't get me wrong some of the guys that dislike Cena are way to harsh on him, but lets not pretend like he is really filling the shoes of Austin & Rocks absence.

Yeah your right Cena will not be remember as the most hated more like the most controversial wrestler in history & it's not 80% to 90% of the crowd that boos Cena it's more 50/50 IMO from listening to most crowds depending on what city there in. Now if he was talking about last Monday & that Press Conference yesterday then yeah it's been 80/90% but that is only because of The Rock. Oh & BTW The Rock didn't get booed heavily toward the end of his face run he only got booed in Canada in the Hogan match, the Raw night after a little & he got booed that 1 night agaisnt Brock & every1 knows that was because ppl knew he was leaving, so that equals only 3 nights that Rock got boo as a face when he was on top compared to how many years Cena has been getting heat. You can't compare Rock to Cena when the subject is crowd reaction cause ppl have been boooing Cena damn near most of his face ran.

When i compare the two, its only in the sense of male fans beginning to boo.. But the Rock DID.. get booed, and it wasn't just in those 3 matches... Rock wasn't booed in is chris beniot feud? Im not sayin it was to the point that cena receives, but ppl were tired of the Rock winning.. Some of those same reasons ppl choose to hate on cena, are issue that Rock had.. This guy was just goin completly overboard sayin it was 80% of the crowd booing this guy on 90% of the shows.. which is, in a word, ridiculous... I personally think there are.. on the norm, more pro cena, then not.. The guys are just considerably louder, even tho they r less n number

When i compare the two, its only in the sense of male fans beginning to boo.. But the Rock DID.. get booed, and it wasn't just in those 3 matches... Rock wasn't booed in is chris beniot feud? Im not sayin it was to the point that cena receives, but ppl were tired of the Rock winning.. Some of those same reasons ppl choose to hate on cena, are issue that Rock had.. This guy was just goin completly overboard sayin it was 80% of the crowd booing this guy on 90% of the shows.. which is, in a word, ridiculous... I personally think there are.. on the norm, more pro cena, then not.. The guys are just considerably louder, even tho they r less n number

I don't remember him being boooed then but I'll take your word on it. I do see where your coming from & that guy did make some goods points about Cena but he did go way overboard w/the crowd reaction, now I can't really say if there more Cena lovers than haters because parents that dislike him will still buy his merchandise for there kids just cause there fans so he could still be killing in the sales department but if you did a poll on like & dislike I think the dislike % would be higher just by a little bit, but hey that's just my opinion & intil WWE does something like that foreal that's all that will be is just my opinion.

I don't remember him being boooed then but I'll take your word on it. I do see where your coming from & that guy did make some goods points about Cena but he did go way overboard w/the crowd reaction, now I can't really say if there more Cena lovers than haters because parents that dislike him will still buy his merchandise for there kids just cause there fans so he could still be killing in the sales department but if you did a poll on like & dislike I think the dislike % would be higher just by a little bit, but hey that's just my opinion & intil WWE does something like that foreal that's all that will be is just my opinion.

yea, and the only thing about the polls would b, who is actually going to vote.. You may have a 12 who votes 1000 times for cena, or a older fan who votes 1000 against.. Then another thing would b, do we really expect the 4 and 5 year old with the cena gear on to vote.. The funniest part about some of the cena haters is, they act like ALL this is his doing.. He's not running the company, nor did he create the "PG era" We as older fan may not like it so much in comparison to the past, but when u think about it, it makes sense.. They are aiming the product more towards the younger fan who will grow and continue to watch the product. Even if a 5 year old stops watching wrestling at, lets say, 20.. Thats still 15 years of support that this company will get.. So they may not b appealing to the 30yr old who can buy merch, themselves or ppvs.. But rather do it to the kids who are gonna just get their parents to buy what they want..

The reason who he is booed is simple. The older fans (who grew up in the Attitude Era) are used to the "badass" faces, such as Sotne Cold and The ROck. That's why in 06, most of the fan's were cheering for Edge, becuase he was more like Stone Cold than Cena. And around that time it was the cool thing to do.

Completely untrue. He gets booed because plenty of people are tired of the act. Tired of seeing the same match out of the same guys every night. Tired of the 5 moves they get from HHH, and tired of the 5 moves they get from Cena. Adults tune in to a wrestling show to watch wrestling.

What I'm saying is the people who boo Cena aren't booing him for his (in their braindead minds) "5 moves of doom." Their booing him becuase, A) he's not Stone Cold, B) he does'nt do 20 moves in a match, or C) they can't move on from 1998. Or D) All of the above (which is the norm.)

Wrong again. I love that Cena is great for kids, but why should that stop the guy from working in the ring and improving his craft? If you've seen one Cena match, you've seen 'em all! Lather, rinse, repeat! That's the biggest issue with Cena.

And people are also sick of the gross overexposure of the same few stars as well. 50% of every Raw show is centered around about 3 guys, with the rest of the roster fighting for air-time. It's boring to see the same faces dominate the show week after week, Even when the guy was fired he got more airtime than everyone else!

The older fan's just can't accept and understand that time has moved on, they can't. They still want Sotne Cold, blood, chairshot's to the head, flaming tables, barbwire. They still want all the cliches that (exclude Austin) are not relevant anymore. They don't realize that Stone Cold is not coming back, it's not 1998, but 2011. Until they realize it's 2011, they'll never start enjoying today's product.

The numbers say a lot of folks have indeed moved on, RAW's ratings don't come near where they were during the attitude era. McMahon and company have not only driven away every fan of WCW but many of their own as well.

I don't need barbed wire or tables to enjoy wrestling. And if that was a shot at ECW, it's obvious you either didn't watch it or didn't get it.

If Cena's your favorite wrestler, good for you, you must be thrilled that he takes over every show, the little Hulkamaniacs felt the same way about Hulk Hogan. But that didn't mean that those of us who preferred wrestling to flash were happy then either.

You mean the one they had in 2000? lol In that year, rock was on FIRE, I don't remember anyone booing him during that time, maybe in late 2000?, but hey that's nothing compared to the boos that cena been getting for the last 6yrs. Beside, rock is always been "You boo me? go to hell!!" kinda guy that if the people turn on him, he will turn on them, it doesn't matter if he was heel or face, he'll act heelish(vs hogan, vs lesnar), unlike john cena.

Cena needs to do a turn on the fans. They absolutely hate him for no other reason than he's getting stale. The funny part is, the minute he turns heel, he will be the top heel in the company. Again, what I respect about Cena is he doesn't change who he is. Could he? Probably. I remember when Y2J came back during the "save us" program he did with Orton. He began tweaking his image and one interview with HBK and one busted Jeri tron later, he becomes the best at the world at what he does. No more flash a frill. Wearing suits to the ring and not even recognizing the fans exsistance, and it worked! If Cena were to somehow take the fans out of the equation, it would be magic. That's a HUGE if though

You mean the one they had in 2000? lol In that year, rock was on FIRE, I don't remember anyone booing him during that time, maybe in late 2000?, but hey that's nothing compared to the boos that cena been getting for the last 6yrs. Beside, rock is always been "You boo me? go to hell!!" kinda guy that if the people turn on him, he will turn on them, it doesn't matter if he was heel or face, he'll act heelish(vs hogan, vs lesnar), unlike john cena.

Ppl keep sayin cena has been getting booed pretty much since 05.. Were there boos as far back as then? im sure there were some. But he hasn't been getting heavily booed (as he is now) for that long.. And even with that said, he still receives the biggest pops.. excluding rock.. Im only counting ppl actually on the roster. And as far as Rock turning it on the fans that booed him, that was ok in that era and more so becuz of Rocks character.. Cena isn't packaged to do that.. His character isn't made to appeal to the part of the crowd that boos him.. Now i get that some like that and others..as someone said eariler, it may not b "fair" to the older fan..

Well this has obviously been discussed non-stop around WZ forums, but I will chime in.

Cena is exactly what he needs to be for the current product. A perfect schill for the WWE PG-brand and has the perfect look for a believable WWE Champion.

I go back and forth on Cena alot honestly. I LOVED SuperCena while everyone hated him. I loved watching him keep the title over and over again while watching the IWC say, this is the time he will lose! or maybe this time? or how about this time? oh my god, he is never going to lose.

I thought it was great and the feuds were spectacular. You can hate on him all you want. But his feud with Edge guided The Rated-R Superstar to the top of the card. His feuds with Trips have been epic and his feud with RVD would have made RVD a mega-star if RVD had not fucked it up.

Nobody works harder than Cena. Period. Nobody cares about the company more than Cena. Period. And NOBODY gets more shit for winning that Cena. Period.

Yet he still gets his ass out there and deals with the boos with grace and the cheers with excitement. The fact that the whole WWE community could cheer The Rock and his "via satellite" bail on the company for seven-years ass over someone who works as hard as Cena night in and night out is quite baffling to me, honestly.

Yet he still gets his ass out there and deals with the boos with grace and the cheers with excitement. The fact that the whole WWE community could cheer The Rock and his "via satellite" bail on the company for seven-years ass over someone who works as hard as Cena night in and night out is quite baffling to me, honestly.

I tell you why The Rock gets cheers over Cena - because The Rock is "The People Champ" meaning, the crowd, the fan, he represents them. Whereas John Cena is Gary Glitter's apprentice, he is the Ronald McDonald of the WWE, I don't think it needs repeating much, but I'll say it one more time, everyone knows Cena's fanbase is made up of mainly kids. Kids don't have balls, which means they won't be heard in the crowd.

Which I can quite happily conclude; people with balls (Rock fans) will be heard, people without balls (Cena fans) won't be heard.

Hate him.

I did like him untill he became SuperCena and just uses the 5 moves of doom.I mean yes others have 5 moves of doom but Cenas is the most obvious.

Since I like to go against the crowd, the crowd being the IWC I'm in favour of Cena now. My eyes are no longer blind and I can see past the five moves of doom and the regular insults towards the man. He is out there trying his best to entertain the crowd. He hasn't changed despite the ridiculous amount of haters. I'm not saying I love the wrestler but to continue on with the same arguments that have been going on for five years just get dull and boring. Seriously the people that go on with the same old arguments yes you are mostly correct but its been five years, if they didn't change Cena 5 years ago they aren't changing it now.

Oh Cena > Rock. I made my mind up about that back in 2006 when even I was a "OMGFZ CENA ONLY KNOWZ 5 MOVES OF DOOM AND IS ALL SUPERMAAAN LIKE AND IS A STALE PIECE OF SHIT".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back