John Cena has Creative Control held hostage and we all have to pay the price!

I regret that Bryan Danielson has been released. Like many, I admit that I'm holding onto a thin sliver of hope that this will turn out to be a work but I think this thing has really started to get blown out of proportion.

I know that the internet smarks hate John Cena and will look for any sort of chance to slam him even if it's something they have to pull out of their asses. I don't believe that John Cena had anything to do with Danielson's release. Running around backstage playing politics has never really been Cena's style. I think Danielson is a great overall wrestler, he's shown me a lot during the time he's been with the WWE, but let's not try to make him out to be more important than he actually is right now.

Also, I really wish the smarks would get over this thing with Kennedy. Christ, it's been well over a year and he's doing well in TNA. Let it the frig go. I'm not saying that Orton and Cena didn't have anything to do with his release but the truth is that Kennedy was someone that had strikes against him. I've read that he was only out twice with injuries. I'm not sure how many times he was out, off the top of my head, but I do know that he spent close to half of his 4 years with the WWE on the shelf for one reason or another.

I get it, the smarks hate Cena. I'm not wild about Cena myself, but I think it's long past the time to stop blaming him for all the wrongs in professional wrestling.

A few random thoughts of mine after reading this and other threads on the matter:

- John Cena is not scared that Bryan Danielson is going to take over his spot.
- I would take Jim Ross's word 10 times over that of Kevin Kelly(no offence)
- Not everything in WWE is scripted. Heath Slater NEARLY choked Cena with the ring rope, but Cena seemed to tell him to stop, and probably in doing so saved him his job.
- While Danielson looked badass choking Justin Roberts with his tie, watching it live I thought shit, that looks real. Roberts didn't have his hand between the neck and the tie and was being legit choked.

I think WWE was wrong to fire Danielson, a token suspension would have been more suitable, but I have no doubt that Danielson will be back in WWE sooner rather than later.

But one more thought, is this a work? WWE has created a massive buzz on the internet with the firing, but only the internet fans(in reality) know that Danielson has been fired. Has WWE worked the entire IWC? Knowing that it will create a massive buzz, and piss off the IWC, it is quite possible. I am not ruling that out, because let's face it, it would be awesome. Bryan could come back as a face, and even similar to the Matty Hardy firing, where the commentators made it feel like a shoot, they didn't talk about him and the production make it seem like Hardy was legit not an employee, I remember Lawler saying "finally we are allowed to talk about him" after he was 're signed', maybe we are getting something similar here, who knows.

First, I thought that all WWE Superstar's twitters are made by WWE, and their tweets are not actually their thoughts, but what WWE wants them to say using their name.

Thank God somebody else figured it out.

Cena's tweets are the most generic, idiotic, blindly supporting of WWE things I've ever seen. I mean, the man himself is all of those things but not to such an extent as his twitter posts would have you believe. Who knows what the guy is really like? Who knows how he really feels? He's a CHARACTER.

Bad comparsion to make with Bryan versus Kennedy. With Bryan it was a one shot incident that led to his "termination" while Kennedy it was a myriad of things. Sure the Orton thing was the straw that broke the camels back but really VKM was already pissed he keeps screwing up his plans. Win MITB and get injured, get involved with kid storyline and then get your ass suspended get injured a few more times and being a little sloppy it was just too many things

In regards to this whole situation I'm going with the people calling this a work there is to much floating around that's suggests it is .

First of all like everyone has said the wwe doesn't let alot of mainstays improvise in and out of the ring, every little thing is scripted so why should someone that's new to the company be any different?

Like it was said earlier the spitting shouldn't of been the straw that broke the camels back as VKM did it to Brett leading up to WM

As for the choking being to violent? Well let's have a look at one of Randy ortons signiture moves, he gets a run up and punts his opponent in the head like he is kicking the winning field goal in the superbowel now to me that's much more vioelent than seeing a guy choked for a few seconds by a neck tie.

Another thing that's had me thinking it's a work is the fact they mentioned Bryan on raw this week the "E" makes a point to never mention it's released superstars.

And finally the email from an insider from lindas campaign party just seemed thrown together to get us talking about conspirys I just think it's a laugh from start to finish

Now I know I went off topic but my main point is I don't think cena has anything to do with this other than furthering the NXT invasion story line this is all an elaborate scheme to actually surprise the iwc for once and to be honest bravo to the writters if that's the case.

If this does turn out to be legit though and cena did have something to do with this then I have lost faith in the company and really makes me question the integrity of it's top tier superstars, they all need to man up quick and stopping soiling and get the job done

1) John Cena works so hard doing all of his promoting because he does WORRY about his spot! If someone wasn't worried ... why would they push so hard?

2) Cena and Orton ARE good friends. You don't work continuously with someone you don't like(You think Orton would put up with that?) You want to be in their with someone you trust and have good chemistry with(when your feuding for that long.) They probably feel like they get the night off when they fight one another judging by their relationship and moveset.

3) I know it's hard to think Cena worries about his job/spot, but you have to realize WWE is in a time of transition. Aside from Orton/Cena and CM Punk, the rest of the main event guys who have been there more then 5 years will be gone in the next 5 or rarely working(Jericho, Big Show, Mysterio, Edge, Undertaker, Triple H, and Michaels/Batista already gone.)
That's why your seeing these guys like Swagger/Sheamus/McIntyre all being pushed really fast because WWE needs to make them credible before all the veteran ME's are gone. And to make them credible you need to market them and push them by making them formidable in the ring.

So Cena really doesn't know what could happen. All he can do is work his ass off and play the cards he has to keep his spot. What happens if WWE finds guys who they can market as the next Austin or The Rock?

Back in the 80s/90s did Hulk Hogan worry about losing his spot too Ultimate Warrior?
Did Steve Austin worry about losing his spot too Brock Lesnar?

I mean Austin/Hogan were top guys just as marketable or even more so then Cena right? So why did they have a hard time putting guys over?

Sooner or later, WWE is going to have to put Sheamus, McIntyre, Rhodes, Dibiase, Morrison, Miz, Ziggler, Kofi, MVP, Rhyder into matches with Cena/Orton and they are going to have to win a couple of them as well.
Otherwise, they're not going to have any drawing power 5-10 years from now. We have no idea who the stars of WWE 10 years from now will be, but whoever they are, they are going to need to be marketed and pushed by WWE as a main event draw.

Now whether Cena had anything to do with getting Bryan fired or not ... he still has creative by the balls. Though As soon as Cena starts losing, he loses his mystique. Due to his character, I can't see Cena aging well as a wrestler.
A 40 yr old man w/ popeye arms wearing a big baggy orange t-shirt and denim jeans with some high top sneakers ... lmao.

Everyone is talking about how he got Bourne a push? Listen, the day Bourne pins Cena 1-2-3 ... that's when you can tell me he gave Bourne a push.
I mean, do people really take Bourne seriously? It's a shredded little kid with absolutely no mic skills. I can't really see how he's a threat to anyone.
Now if Cena wants to get pinned by Ted Dibiase clean or even better tap out to some young guy whose main event caliber ... that's another story.

1) John Cena works so hard doing all of his promoting because he does WORRY about his spot! If someone wasn't worried ... why would they push so hard?

2) Cena and Orton ARE good friends. You don't work continuously with someone you don't like(You think Orton would put up with that?) You want to be in their with someone you trust and have good chemistry with(when your feuding for that long.) They probably feel like they get the night off when they fight one another judging by their relationship and moveset.

3) I know it's hard to think Cena worries about his job/spot, but you have to realize WWE is in a time of transition. Aside from Orton/Cena and CM Punk, the rest of the main event guys who have been there more then 5 years will be gone in the next 5 or rarely working(Jericho, Big Show, Mysterio, Edge, Undertaker, Triple H, and Michaels/Batista already gone.)
That's why your seeing these guys like Swagger/Sheamus/McIntyre all being pushed really fast because WWE needs to make them credible before all the veteran ME's are gone. And to make them credible you need to market them and push them by making them formidable in the ring.

So Cena really doesn't know what could happen. All he can do is work his ass off and play the cards he has to keep his spot. What happens if WWE finds guys who they can market as the next Austin or The Rock?

Back in the 80s/90s did Hulk Hogan worry about losing his spot too Ultimate Warrior?

I mean Austin/Hogan were top guys just as marketable or even more so then Cena right? So why did they have a hard time putting guys over?

Sooner or later, WWE is going to have to put Sheamus, McIntyre, Rhodes, Dibiase, Morrison, Miz, Ziggler, Kofi, MVP, Rhyder into matches with Cena/Orton and they are going to have to win a couple of them as well.
Otherwise, they're not going to have any drawing power 5-10 years from now. We have no idea who the stars of WWE 10 years from now will be, but whoever they are, they are going to need to be marketed and pushed by WWE as a main event draw.

Now whether Cena had anything to do with getting Bryan fired or not ... he still has creative by the balls. Though As soon as Cena starts losing, he loses his mystique. Due to his character, I can't see Cena aging well as a wrestler.
A 40 yr old man w/ popeye arms wearing a big baggy orange t-shirt and denim jeans with some high top sneakers ... lmao.

Everyone is talking about how he got Bourne a push? Listen, the day Bourne pins Cena 1-2-3 ... that's when you can tell me he gave Bourne a push.
I mean, do people really take Bourne seriously? It's a shredded little kid with absolutely no mic skills. I can't really see how he's a threat to anyone.
Now if Cena wants to get pinned by Ted Dibiase clean or even better tap out to some young guy whose main event caliber ... that's another story.

Cena AND Orton are both protected, neither is made to look weaker then an opponent very often, its because when they are thats a HUGE deal, if everybody beat cena and orton , it wouldn't have the same effect as when somebody dose beat them..

Also Cena and Orton are both in the MIDDLE of there careers, not winding there careers down, like Austin was when Brock came in, and Like Hogan was when the Ulitmate Warrior took him down. As much as people may hate it these guys are in the prime of there careers and Austin, Hogan, The Rock, Warrior , EVERY top guy in the company was protected like that when they were in the prime.. You don't start seeing guys loose and put over talent untill they are closer to 40.

Cena and Orton aren't at the stage in there careers where they need to loose clean to a guy to put him over, just being in the ring with either one of these guy sis supposed to catapult a guy to the main event level. They are the Rock and Austin of this generation, weather people like it or not, and they will be protected by the booking like the top guys in the company, because they are.

I'm sure Cena felt like he had the night off when Orton was trying to blow him up in their Iron Man match.

Pinning somebody doesn't automatically get you a push. How did it work out for Benjamin he when he pinned HHH. Didn't get him anywhere. You don't have to beat somebody to get a push. Just being in the ring with Cena or Orton or Jericho is better than what you were doing. Guys like Morrison, Miz, and Ziggler have to prove they can succeed in the midcard before they go to the main event. Cena, Orton, and HHH all did it before they became great.

Cena losing isn't going to ruin some of his mystique. The Rock lost a lot and he did fine for himself. Over time, your top guys lose more and more. I don't see that happening to Cena in the near future, so I'm not worried about it.

JenksIX the problem I have with your thread and this may not be your intent but it seems as if you are spinning your opinion & presenting it as fact. The problem I have with the IWC is that some people seem to think that they know everything and that ALL wrestling fans share that same opinion. John Cena in no way shape or form would be worried about losing his spot to Danielson, lets be honest here aside from those fans that are indy followers & the IWC nobody is gonna lose any sleep or the fact this guy got fired. I will give him his due, he is an outstanding wrestler...on the independent circuit & overseas and yes he was starting to gain steam but losing him isnt going to set the WWE back 1 inch & isnt gonna lose them any significant $$$. This is the same company that has lost Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin, The Rock, Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels in some way shape or form over the years all either major players and/or major money makers but yet has continued to roll along and the IWC is acting like the company is gonna suffer over Bryan fucking Danielson....really?!? This guy is an internet darling, in terms of the actual wrestling business he has done nothing of importance and made no one any major money and like others have said Cena is the face of the company and made them millions.

The guy got fired and that sucks but he isnt the first or the last and all this drama and conspiracy theories over why is getting outta control.

Actually, i think you need to do your research. Orton and Cena ARE good friends, ever since they came up together in OVW - I got that from an interview Orton did with Wrestlecast. In fact, it's here on youtube - about 4.46 into it. If I remember rightly, Cena says something similar in his interview with them too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASwpmUTldwE

And Kennedy has said it both in his RF Video shoot and in his PWR shoot that it was Orton, with Cena's backing, that helped get him fired. Of course, Anderson is going to be biased about it but he does go into great detail about the injuries he's had. He had no injuries at all whilst working in the indys and only had 2 during his 4 year stint with the WWE - that's about the same as Orton, perhaps less - with at least the first one not being his fault as Paul London drop kicked him off the ring when he was meant to give him an elbow.

When WWE say he was "injury prone" what they meant was "our top man, Cena, got injured during a match with him" and anyone who saw it knows that wasn't Anderson/Kennedy's fault.

As much as I like Kennedy's on screen character, he's full of crap.

I may be wrong about Cena and Orton, but Cena has also said in interviews that he doesn't like him in real life.

You can give me any links saying otherwise, but I doubt there's any true accuracy behind any of them. The only way anyone can really know something is if they're acctually backstage.

Ever since the pg rating came out i haven't seen anyone being choked like he was. That was horrific for any kid to see. Look at it from a parents perspective .. you wouldn't what your kids to see that. I'm not defending Cena or JR or the WWE.. what I'm doing is putting myself in a parents shoes and thinking about would I want my kid going to school the next day and choking another kid with a tie

You'd rather see the kids gang up with a bunch of friends, beat up on someone, toss them in a car and then proceed to have said car ram into other cars in an attempt to injure that person until he gave into their demands? Come on now, not minutes later Slater choked Cena with the ropes and proceeded to gang attack Cena, Punk, SES, the ring crew, anyone who moved.

Aren't we talking about the company that fired Matt Hardy because Edge banged his girlfriend? The company that fired Mickie James presumably for being too 'fat'? That fired Rhino for throwing a potted plant in a hotel?

The scenarios above are stupid reasons to release someone. But for all we know, they could be: A. completely fictitious, or B. the tip of the iceberg. For all we know, something could have happened months ago to set the wheels in motion for Danielson's release. Lets face it; we have no idea what any of these people would be like to work with. And we have no idea what has transpired in their professions that might lead to their termination. For all we know, these individuals and countless others (including Danielson) may have rubbed the wrong person the wrong way, given the wrong impression, or done something that resulted in them being put on 'notice' (even if they weren't made aware of that), long before their actual termination. Or maybe the 'powers that be' just didn't see any potential in them, and were looking for an excuse to terminate them. Sure, everyone says that Danielson is a great guy backstage. But being a great guy doesn't mean everyone is going to like you, or agree with everything you do. Sure, everyone says that Danielson is a phenomenal wrestler. But that doesn't mean that every decision maker in the WWE is going to understand how to market him to their audience. That's not putting the blame on the 'victim', that's acknowledging that when you work with different people with different mindsets, not everyone is going to get along or see eye to eye, and it's the person with the most stroke who is going to win out in the end. Their reasoning doesn't need to be sound or logical; they just need to have the power to act on their inclinations.

So did Cena have something to do with Danielson's release? I don't know. If he did, it wasn't necessarily out of fear of losing his position. Maybe he just didn't like him. Maybe Danielson spilled coffee on him backstage (hey, it's enough reason to feud Jericho with Kane!)? Or maybe it wasn't Cena at all. It could be anyone, or a combination of people. We just don't know, and we probably never will. It's entirely possible that Danielson isn't even aware of the real reasons himself.

All I know is that if Danielson's release is legitimate, than I highly doubt that the neck-tie incident was the only factor. The WWE had invested too much into him to release him for one minor infraction. Nor to I buy outside influence. I was previously leaning towards 'Linda's campaign' as the justification before, but after reading J.R's comments, I'm going to trust in his judgment of Mcmahon's character. So while I do believe the reasoning behind Danielson's release was internal, I don't necessarily buy that it was the result of some top-dog like Cena or HHH worrying about their spot. It could easily have been something much more trivial, or stupid. At this point, all we can do is speculate.

I've actually been thinking the same thing as the original post for a while now and never said anything because, um, I would look like crazy for being the only one saying it. So thank you for saying it because now I feel less crazy.

On the main news site is a story about Cena claiming that the current WWE spinner title is, basically, stupid and out of place. This is what, his third complaint about WWE in the past week? And yet in the past 3 years, he has never said anything bad about WWE. But now he has suddenly decided to start taking the same opinions as a lot of the internent wrestling fans (in regards to Brian's release and the spinner belt).

I honestly think that yes, Cena was pissed off that the guy spit in his face, and WWE feared that people would eventually catch on that Cena had something to do with his release, and then the Cena hate would grow yet again, so now they have Cena saying all this BS to cover it up. I read Kevin Kelly's column you talked about and he described what I am saying better than I can - "If they bring Danielson back, Cena can put himself over as the champion of the little guy. That would be like robbing a bank, putting the gun in the hand of an innocent man, calling the cops but then standing up in court on his behalf."

I really don't doubt that the spitting in Cena's face was what got Brian fired, and I also don't doubt that WWE is paranoid in making sure that Cena keeps a good image and comes off looking squeaky clean, as if he had nothing to do with it, as if he is on the IWC's side.

Maybe it is just the conspiracy theorist in me mixing with the Cena hater in me, but yeah, this is what I honestly think happened.

I honeslty don't believe Cena is scared nor does he care that he was spat on, it made for good tv. What ruined Bryan was the choking. Even me as a 18 year old found it kinda hard to watch because it was the way that Roberts sounded being choked, he actually made it sound like he was being strangled. His loud high pitched screams really made it seem like he was dying. I think that was what did it. It was like they mugged him.

First, I still believe Bryan's firing was a work. Never, to my knowledge, has the WWE taken the time to write someone out of a storyline after they got fired. Kennedy was in the main event, incredibly over, and painted as the next big thing in WWE, but then he got fired, and was never mentioned again. So I still think it's a work. But, if he was legit fired, then Cena had nothing to do with it. That whole segment was pre-planned and you have the intelligence of a mentally ******ed monkey if you think otherwise. Rookies know not to go around just spitting on people. Cena agreed to it, and everyone else involved in that segment agreed to what happened. As for being fired for "tie choking", I think any speculation of that being the reason died Monday when a 50-year-old stroke victim was (kayfabe) placed into the back of a limo a intentionally rammed into 5 other cars. I can literally find no reason why Bryan would be legit fired after so much effort was put into his character, which is why I'm stating that it's a work.

I'm sure Cena has a lot of backstage power so does Orton. I'm sure neither one has more stroke then Undertaker or obviously Triple H. I seriously doubt Cena had anything to do with Danielson being released. There's no way WWE would ever replace Cena with Danielson. He's a better wrestler than Cena, but he doesn't have the look or the marketing ability.

The truth is no one but Vince McMahon and his management team know why he was released. Everything online about why he was fired is just speculation. Maybe it had nothing to do with the NXT angle at all. Many people reported that the replays of the incident still showed him choking Roberts. If it was such a big deal I would think it would be edited out right away.

The one thing I find odd is Danielson himself hasn't said a word since his release. The guy tweeted constantly before and during his WWE run. Of course it's just my opinion, but him being quite about it leaves me to believe. He was told he will be brought back soon. The guy has been very vocal and opinionated in the past. I don't see why he hasn't said anything about his release unless he was told stay quite and you'll we be rehired in the near future.

I read somewhere that Cena was NOT happy about being spat on and having Danielson say he's better, cus the truth is Bryan is better. Cena probably notices more and more boos, and he is the PG mainstay and spokesperson for the 7-year old generation. I'm sure he wants it to stay that way. Could he have used his pull to be involved in this, sure. We will never know unless someone comes out and says it. Cena's tweets and interviews seemed a little too coincidental, like he felt bad and wants him back; yeah as long as they keep him away from Cena so he don't look stupid in the ring. I don't know if its a work or not. It seems legit. I'm sure we'll see in the near to distant future.

Ok, John Cena just got a twitter account as of , about a month ago. MAYBE the reason all these issues he has with the WWE are just now popping up and haven't popped up in the past is because he FINALLY got a twitter account, and thats where most of this crap is comming from.

Listen this just seems way to elaborate for Cena.. Hes going to get a guy fired, then get him re-hired so the internet fans like him more? Seriously?

Cena/Orton and the top guys are always going to have stroke in the back, but to think Cena has guys fired is a little far fetched, IMO. Taking into account that there are no top babyfaces on RAW right now that are any true threat to Cena's reign holding/fighting for the title I just don't see it. Even if BD dropped the "heel" persona he was inevitably going to get w/the NXT, how many years would it take for him to battle Cena for top Babyface? I may be in the minority of Cena marks over 30yrs old, but I just don't see it.

Listen this just seems way to elaborate for Cena.. Hes going to get a guy fired, then get him re-hired so the internet fans like him more? Seriously?

Too elaborate for him? Maybe, I wouldn't know. But less than a half hour after I made that post, look at the headline that popped up on wrestlezone.com.

wrestlezone said:
According to a source within WWE, another big reason why Bryan Danielson was released from the company is because he spit in the face of John Cena during the NXT beat down angle on Raw.

According to what I was told, Cena was very upset that Danielson spat on him, and he complained to management about the incident after the Raw taping and may have also pushed for Danielson's release.

This of course then begs the question, "why is Cena pushing so hard to have Danielson brought back to WWE?" The reason is that Cena is trying to attract more internet fans, and I was told "babyface to the wrestling world." As we have exclusively reported before, Cena going to bat for guys like Danielson and Evan Bourne on his Twitter account and in interviews is Cena's way of getting over with the fans.

It should be noted that the source I spoke with did not say the spitting incident was the ONLY reason why Danielson was released, but that it definitely played a part in his release as well as the choking incident.

The report can be found on the main site. Alternatively, here is the link.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...ig-reason-for-bryan-danielsons-release-104759

If this news article is true (and not a BS made up story) then I guess it is true that Cena really does have the immense creative control, or whatever you call it, that the original post suggested

There have been examples before this one about Orton and Cena having power to get rid of certain people. Anybody see/read/hear the interview where Orton said he was responsible for bringing Eugene back to WWE since they are friends, and then being responsible for his release because he was pissed at him for being out of shape? I hope you did since I don't feel like hunting it down.

my respect for cen is on a pendulum affect at the moment. I did have a begrudging respect for him. That all went away after the kennedy fiasco ( i am biased bout that though as i like kennedy) it then came back after he go evan a push, now if it is true he got DB fired then once again its all gone. Cena is probably trying to kiss us internet smarks arses so he is universally popular.

Nowe back to the main point i think cena does have a fair bit of control over creative, but so do other wwe superstars. For instance hhh, orton and proably undertaker. so i wouldnt say JUST cena has creative control at the moment. although it could head that way if vinnie aint careful. I think vince needs to stop lettin wwe superstars influence his decisions.

WOW, you guys are way too paranoid!

Why would Cena get BD fired and then try to get him rehired by signing a petition? Makes no sense it seems to me that you guys are grasping at straws here no offense.

I believe VKM was mad because BD went Japanese hard style on Roberts and HE HAD to do something. I believe Vince has the final say on everything and all the top wrestlers can do is voice there opinion and hope they get through, I just read what Cena said about him trying to get the spinner belt changed because he thinks its outdated(which it is). But everytime he comes out I still see the spinner belt across his waist. why's that you ask because VKM doesnt agree with Cena and what VKM thinks is right is right(in his mind).

There is no 'conspiracy' here period.

Obviously from all the conflicting reports (it was cena! it was linda's campaign team! it was mattel! it was doink the clown!) I think this situation isn't clear. Perhaps it was a combination of all them? Except Doink, obviously.

Maybe, Cena was pissed off that BD spat on him and maybe he had a word with Vince so BD would be reprimanded, not thinking he would get fired. Then combined with the tie choking and a complaint from somene higher up, it all added up to BD being fired. Cena probably felt bad about it as he never meant for him to be fired, just reprimanded, but what he said to Vince obviously played a part in it. Considering some of Cena's tweets and the general opinion from everyone who works in wwe that he's a decent person, I think this is the most likely explanation.

people defending cena saying hes not like that and that kind of crap makes no sense to me, who really knows what hes like in the back, hes a fictional creation, who knows what he is really like with his actual personality. he may be a cut throat like any other person could be in his position.

people defending cena saying hes not like that and that kind of crap makes no sense to me, who really knows what hes like in the back, hes a fictional creation, who knows what he is really like with his actual personality. he may be a cut throat like any other person could be in his position.

While that is true, no one knows if he is some dick who's trying to keep other guys from getting their chance either. All this thread is, is a bunch of baseless, fact less, bs speculation. Unless you work for the WWE and know Cena personally then you have no fucking clue what's going on and what kind of person he is. This thread really serves no purpose other then to speculate on the personal character of someone that none of us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back