John Cena For WZ HOF

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
This section is dead which is an absolute pity so I'm trying to build it up.

Vince McMahon Sr. should be the next person to be inducted but along with him John Cena should be inducted. Cena is already on his way to being considered the greatest superstar of all time. He has the titles the storylines, and the wins and losses to be a Hall of Famer right now. He is the face of a generation and he is the current face of the company. He has been that face for nearly 9 years now and has continued to prove that his is a draw for the company. This is not the WWE HOF this is the WZ HOF and is a HOF that can be graced by anyone. Every face of a generation has already been placed into said HOF, Bruno, Hogan, Austin, The Rock,______ that blank is for one man only and that is John Cena.

WZ HOF committee, Cena is someone who deserves to be put into our esteemed HOF walls. Put him on the poll and make it happen.

So the WZ HoF is the WWE HoF just redefined?

WWE built Cena up and put him in that position and kept him there out of fear. AJ Styles should be inducted into a WRESTLEZONE HoF before John Cena. He's held just as many belts and as been the face of a franchise longer. He's leaps and bounds better as a performer as well. Not to mention he has actually "Wrestled" in a "Zone" for quite some time.

Or is this the WZ WWE Mark HoF?

AJ Styles the face of a franchise? Unfortunately TNA never gave him a solid year in the main event when they were building. There was always a washed up WWE or WCW guy that would take that mantle just as he was getting the chance

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS ?:wtf:

This is got to be the dumbest topic I have ever seen on here as of yet.:lmao:

The only hall of fame cena is going into is the "Vince McMohan blow me club & the Vince McMohan Kiss my ass club" hall of fame :lmao::lmao:

The only hall of fame cena is going into is the "Vince McMohan blow me club & the Vince McMohan Kiss my ass club" hall of fame :lmao::lmao:

Yeah right John Cena would be in the WWE Hall of Fame 100% unless he did something messed up like Chris Benoit. (Can you imagine the PR disaster? All the bookbags and toys taken off the shelf.) I don't like him as a wrestler but it is the truth.

I say induct him when he retires unless the WZ HoF already has wrestlers currently going.

I can't speak for him, but I'm dead serious. Only stupid people do not recognize and appreciate the greatness that has been John Cena.

So the WZ HoF is the WWE HoF just redefined?
No, it's a legitimate Hall of Fame, not one which would see William Perry in the Hall of Fame.

WWE built Cena up and put him in that position and kept him there out of fear.
Completely false. John Cena put himself over with a ridiculous gimmick and has easily become the greatest superstar since Austin and Rock left.

AJ Styles should be inducted into a WRESTLEZONE HoF before John Cena.
Generally we try not to induct active wrestlers.

He's held just as many belts and as been the face of a franchise longer.
Not really. He may have been the face of TNA earlier, but not longer.

And John Cena has easily surpassed him in terms of greatness and I say that as a huge fan of both.

He's leaps and bounds better as a performer as well.
No he's not. Both men are fantastic workers, some of the best the business has ever seen.

Or is this the WZ WWE Mark HoF?
This is the WZ Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame. And only a fool would think any other active wrestler deserves to be inducted before John Cena (Sting being the lone exception and even then...).

I can't speak for him, but I'm dead serious. Only stupid people do not recognize and appreciate the greatness that has been John Cena.

I thibk it's time I speak for myself about yhis topic once again. Much like Sly has already stated the talents and accolades that John Cena holds inside and outside of the ring make him by far one of the top two choices for active wrestlers to go on the Hall of Fame. I personally give credit to John quite often and put him on the same pedestal as Sly (where he deservedly belongs might I add.)

Now I recognize that there are several legends who probably deserve nomination with or before Cena (McMahons for instance) however John Cena holds a lot of the same if not more accolades to some of the legends that I've mentioned. Whether it be title reigns, title matches, great feuds, marketability, draw ability and yes even in ring talent, Cena ranks up at the too for each of the categories. And this is knowing that his career is indeed still going on meaning he can still do more to increase his standing. He's done a lot of work beyond wrestling especially with Make A Wish which grants children the one thing they want most. It takes a lot to be that someone that a child wants and needs to see above everyone else. He may get IWC hate for being "Super" Cena but to be a child's superhero and dream is absolutely admirable.

John Cena is always at the top of his game whether inside or outside of the ring. It's no wonder he is the "prototype" for all new wrestlers to follow.

If the WZ Hall of Fame only inducts "active" wrestlers, then that rules Cena out for now, but only a moron would suggest that Cena is not HOF worthy. He has been the face of the WWE for longer than any other wrestler other than Hulk Hogan, won everything there is to win, and although I don't personally enjoy alot of his work I appreciate that he is an exceptional talent and will rightfully headline a WWE HOF class and will go into the WZ HOF once he retires

Wait until he isn't active anymore. He's obviously a Hall of Fame candidate, but I can think of plenty of people we should discuss before ever talking about John Cena.

Wait until he isn't active anymore. He's obviously a Hall of Fame candidate, but I can think of plenty of people we should discuss before ever talking about John Cena.
I doubt it, since Cena is easily one of the 10 best wrestlers in WWE history, and probably in the Top 5. And given the list of wrestlers we've already inducted into the Hall of Fame, I doubt there's many people we should discuss before Cena.

But, with that said, I agree it's still a little early, but only because it would be better to review his career as a whole, not when he's still main-eventing.

He definitely should be inducted in the hall.He has been with the company for 12 or 13 years now.He is a 14-time World Champion (It only took one company to get there.)He the WWE title more than anyone in history.He's beaten the likes of HBK,HHH,The Rock,Edge,Big Show,JBL,etc. at Wrestlemania. I think he should be/

John Cena will be 37 in April.

Coincidentally, this is the age Shawn Michaels was when he came back in 2002 and proceeded to blow most of his previous career out of the water with incredible in-ring work and a vastly improved attitude.

Cena is hitting the prime of his storytelling ability now. He's never been better in the ring either.

Considering that he's already a HoF candidate based on the work he's done in the past 10 years, there's no question he's going to be in the Top 5 of greatest WWE superstars of all time by the time he takes off the boots.

He deserves to be in the Wrestlezone HOF and 2015 may be the year. Hopefully, he does get inducted in. I know he's a active competitor still and WZ generally tries to avoid that. But if there is anyone on the roster (other than Undertaker) who deserves to go in while active it is John Cena. The man is a "living legend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back