• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena Appreciation Thread

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
In honor of Cena owning the fuck out of that leftist, progressive CM Punk, I thought I'd make a thread for fans of Cena to praise the true best in the world.

Post your luv and praise for Cena here.
[YOUTUBE]0HNB4XWzh1k[/YOUTUBE]

I've been a Cena fan since his Manhunter show and I'm so happy he is the face of WWE after WWE giving it to guys like The Rock and Booker T.

Most TV shows suck now a days because of all this ... and I'll always appreciate WWE and Cena, Triple H, Brock, Orton, Punk, Miz, Vince, Ziggler, Jericho, etc. WWE is family friendly content and entertaining, like every show on USA.

I began a fan of USA, but then USA introduced me to fake wrestling and I've been hooked ever since, no matter how childish or fake.

Anyway, I'm ranting, but back on point. This thread is for the true Best in the world (who doesn't have to cheat in three ways like Punk does) .... JOHN CENA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back