• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jesse Fucking Sorensen

Yes jesse sorenson is that freaking awesome. He can sell great and flip great. Finally a thread about the x division where someone doesn't say "Flipz". But before I make a final judgment I must watch him on ppv against kid kash.

Seems tna has scored someone who SO FAR looks good.

Yes jesse sorenson is that freaking awesome. He can sell great and flip great. Finally a thread about the x division where someone doesn't say "Flipz". But before I make a final judgment I must watch him on ppv against kid kash.

Seems tna has scored someone who SO FAR looks good.

Jesse Sorensen is crazy boring. I watched his Destination X qualifying match and barely knew he existed. I then saw this thread, decided to watch a little bit of Impact Wrestling (let's be honest, I wasn't going to watch all of it. I'm not silly). And... he was as boring as fuck. Everything about him was generic. His tights, his face, his hair, his tattoo and his entrance. He moved around the ring nicely, but he was still rather boring. I'm not saying he'll never be something special, that's a stupid thing to say when you're talking about wrestling. But he hasn't shown me anything noteworthy.

I like Sorensen. Don't see anything major in him yet but he has a lot of potential. I agree that he has the muscle definition of a "Legend Killer" Randy Orton, but Sorensen is obviously smaller in height. His persona isn't something which bothers me. I can't think right off the top of my head but more people have had an "Over Confident Jock" gimmick than Alex Riley. It oozes a generic gimmick, but most of the times, a generic gimmick can work. CM Punk's gimmick is a guy who proclaims he's a wrestler, wants change and is the Best... Yeah, not originality defined. But it works.

I think he needs to get more settled though. He isn't showing a lot of personality and he doesn't have much of anything that stands out. Give him a decent program and test the waters is what he needs. Hopefully he gets that. But I'm hoping Tony Nese gets the same.

He looks awesome in the ring for someone as green as he is. He's already getting reactions from the crowd which most generic rookies would never get so I don't see why anyone should complain about him yet. Yeah until he shows us something on the mic and some personality we won't be able to judge how far his potential could take him but the early signs he's showing can at least make him a popular homegrown youth that can be around for years to come and only improve. That's definitely not a bad thing by any means.

as soon as i saw this guy in the x divison qualifyer with jack evans and tony nees (i belive it was him anyway) even though evans impressed the hell outta me during the match i was also quite impressed with Jesse fucking sorensen (yes i had to take a shot at the original poster there :lmao:) jesse is good and i like his fued with kid kash i cant see him going for the world title though...ever im not sure why he carrys a football out with him but i still think hes damn good in the ring and i hope he wins against kash tonight and goes into a fued for the x divison title which hopefully would lead to him becoming the champ as he could do good with it like kendrick has (thats right i said kendrick has been a damn good x divison champ deal with it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back