• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jesse Sorensen Suffers C1 Vertebrae Fracture at AAO; Out For Full Year

But that's the thing... injuries happen in wrestling but the show MUST go on. It's about the greater good.

The show must go on sure, just as long as they make sure everyone's lives goes on, too. And "the greater good" is the greatest lie ever popularized and made into a truth. I believe that "the greater good" is about being humane, compassionate and not caring one fuck about "the show" when a human being is laying legit motionless/paralyzed on the ground.

I feel a need to chime in on this. Im a paraplegic myself, and I would hate to see someone sustain an injury like that just for my entertainment. You may not be a fan of his, but he puts his life on the line when he goes out there. Freak accidents unfortunately do happen though, and my thoughts are with him.

Definitely wishing the best for him! Whether its at the beginning or the end of his career, you never want to see someone get legit hurt. There has been some positive news leaking of him slowly regaining movement, let's all hope it happens!!!

my gods honest opinion after seeing this is i think it's a work, just for the record i could be wrong n probably am but either way i hope sorrensen is healthy and available for action soon, life is more valuable than entertainment, i hope i'm write for the guys health, awful injury

Source: PWInsider

In what is fantastic news, Jesse Sorensen has already been released from the hospital and is back home in Tampa, FL.
As noted earlier, Sorensen is expected to make a full recovery.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0215/549745/jesse-sorensen/#ixzz1mWSmuSks

Great damn news! Hopefully he makes a full recovery soon. He may not wrestle again and want to do something else, but man it's just good to know that he is on the road to getting better.

I'm glad Jesse Sorensen is doing fine. I know some people will say that this kid is green and it is another example why he shouldn't have been in the ring, but this type of accident could have happened to any veteran. That is a bad injury for anyone and Sorresnsen is lucky that he wasn't paralyzed. Hopefully his career isn't cut short and even though he doesn't have many fans, hopefully he can continue his wrestling career after this incident.

God blessed him that night, cause from what was reported, I heard Al Snow said in a show I watch on youtube, that the injury he could of sustained, could of killed him within minutes of getting hurt.I couldn't imagine what would of happened if he was dying on the floor of the PPV, people would of left that PPV like that.

I like Sorenson unlike some apparently. No personality at all but he could work a solid match. This was an unfortunate thing and was scary once you realized he really wasn't moving at all. I wish him all the best in recovery. It looked like they both made mistakes when it came to the injury. That is wrestling though.

Great news that Jesse is back at home and is expecting to make a full recovery. After seeing the accident a few times, it is clear that it is noones fault, and jut a freak accident. Pro-wrestling is a risky sport and its just so unfortunate for Sorensen that this happened, and he is really lucky that it wasnt more serious, as he could quite easily have become the next Droz.

I rate the guy in the ring, but who knows if he will even want to return to TNA after such a scary injury where he suffered temporary loss of feeling/movement in his arms and legs. I don't know if I would want to go back and carry on doing the same thing that caused me to suffer this injury, it would always be playing on my mind.

Hopefully, we will see Jesse Sorensen back in TNA. I thought he had a lot of potential but after an injury scare like this, his health is obviously the most important thing. I think it would be cool for TNA to have him on the show during his recovery period, in a non-wrestling role.

Update:

As per Dixie Carter's official Twitter, Jesse Sorensen is expected to miss a full calendar year of action following this injury.

@TNADixie:
@TNASorenson met w/doctors this wk & is out for up to a yr. We're blessed he will be back at all. He's staying positive. No comment on Zima.

--

He is expected to make a full recovery, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back