Jerry Lynn to ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
From WZ.com

Jerry Lynn requested his TNA release for a number of reasons. Lynn, 44, said prior to his release, he hadn't gotten paid by TNA in a month since he was only paid when he worked. When Lynn returned to the ring, he no longer served as an agent. Lynn missed independent bookings due to TNA wanting talent to fly in a day early for TV tapings, and then often times, the talent wasn't used. Lynn said that he would be open to an ECW offer.

This is interesting but there is no need for a Jerry Lynn in this new ECW. He be nothing but a jobber, but from what I read he just wants to go back to the WWE to make money. But hey Jerry can do what he wants to do though I like to see a Lynn vs Burke match and a Lynn vs Punk match as that be something I like to see. Well it wouldn't surpirse me if he did show up as for Lynn looks like its all about the money.

I can only wish & hope for this to happen. I don't care that Jerry Lynn is in his mid 40s. Hes a solid technical wrestler that can still put on a fast paced match.

Plus, I honestly believe Jerry Lynn would be just what the E.C.W. Brand needs right now. Hell, Jerry Lynn could be in the U.S. Championship, or Intercontinental Championship hunt at this point with how things are. So yes, definately! I hope he comes over.

IF he goes to E.C.W. they could have a solid year worth of p.p.v matches between Lynn v. Punk, Lynn v. Burke, Lynn v. Dreamer, & Lynn v. Morrison! All of those would sell big for what the brand is worth.

WWE would send Lynn to developmentals. Because he's worked for TNA he obviously doesnt know how to work. Lynn knows far to many moves. OVW world get him down to a respectable ammount so he can work the WWE style. Only problem is, that by the time he learns how to do a completley new style WWE will have a clear out and he'll be gone.

Jerry Lynn was raped by the WWE last time he was there, so I'm a little surprised that he is open to a return. However, will the very thin roster on ECW, maybe he'd get a respectable run. I enjoy Lynn as he is a fine wrestler. He would be a great guy to help put Morrison, Punk and Burke over.

I cant see this happening at all. Lynn is in his 40's doesnt have the look of an Extreme Player and to be honest i cant see where he would fit in.

The ECW brand is about producing the stars of tomorrow which is hard for me to see Jerry Lynn fitting in seeing he is a star from "yesterday". He could be used as a good coach to the rising stars as well as someone who can bring in good competition. The WWE brought in MANY guys that were nobodies on the main roster/s in the past so it makes things just that much better. It would be awesome to see Jerry Lynn vs CM Punk for the title on a PPV or few, but I'm sure I'm only dreaming :(

There may be a good chance that Lynn would sign with the WWE since they are looking for veterans. I could see Lynn in ECW doing the same thing that Tommy Dreamer is doing right now, helping younger guys out and occasionally winning some matches.

I would like to see Lynn in ECW. Give him some matches with CM Punk and Burke help them get over more. Dont know if it will happen though.

ECW sucks so hardcore right now it really says something about TNA when someone wants to leave them and go to ECW. That said I'd love to see Lynn anywhere.

Lynn is a great performer, he has ability to get him over with us proper fans and his gimmick could work on ECW and get him over with the younger audience. He could draw on any show but he fits ECW perfectly he could ally himself with the originals or something and have great matches with Dreamer or Punk.

He could be extreme and he could also win matches cleanly, id rather see a competitive match up with some entertainment than see some idiot get squashed.

Hed be a breath of fresh air for ECW.

I hope he does, jerry lynn would rule on ECW

he needs to come back to his ecw roots.

on TNA he only went for the X division title never for the heavyweight title

compared to the other wrestlers on ECW right now he would become ECW champion in no time

ECW sucks so hardcore right now it really says something about TNA when someone wants to leave them and go to ECW. That said I'd love to see Lynn anywhere.

The only reason you think ECW sucks is that you dont watch the product, they are very credible as a wrestling organisation and pull TNA 1.2 numbers and the funing thing is that ECW is a one hour show and TNA is two hours, TNA has guys like angle and cage there so for an organisation full of non tna established names ECW is doing pretty well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back