Jericho...WWE, TNA, or neither?

D

duke2189

Jericho apparantly has been indicating he wants a medium-term return to Wrestling, and TNA have apparantly offered a six sum figure according to a TNA news site i was looking at. The news about possible TNA intrest is also on this site. Do you think Vince will start a bidding war with TNA over Jericho with the view of bringing him to RAW to take on Cena at mania, or will Jericho go to feud with his long time friend Cristian on TNA? Alternativly do you think this is all rumour and Jericho isnt going anywhere for the time been, would like to know what everyone thinks about this. I would love to have him back! :lol2:

I too would love to have him back, but I don't think he's quit ready to return to the ring, and when he does decide it's the right time, I only see him signing with WWE but for a short time contract(1-2 years), then he'll probably take some time off again before signing with TNA and ending his career there

he doesnt want to work fulltime which he will have to do with wwe
if he wants to wrestle and only part time so he can still do his music then tna is the answer for him

remember a few months back he actually put a logo on his website saying
tna is jericho

if he doesn't want to wrestle full-time then why doesn't he go to the Indy scene, or ROH, TNA isn't a good fit for him as long as it's only a one hour a week show because they're already over-flowing with talent and haveing trouble getting them all involved, I'd like to see him back in WWE for one last run

he doesnt want to work fulltime which he will have to do with wwe
if he wants to wrestle and only part time so he can still do his music then tna is the answer for him

remember a few months back he actually put a logo on his website saying
tna is jericho

He also later said that was a practical joke, and that if he returned to wrestling it would be with WWE... but i dont kno

I will be PISSED OFF if he even talks with thos TNASSHOLES! TNA better not take Jericho! He belongs in the WWE whenever he decides to come back.

He has said in many reports that he will only work for vince and the wwe. With tna making cuts due to money issues i dont think jericho would even think of going there.

I would love to see Jericho in TNA. They don't travel so he would still have time to continue his music career. Hopefully by the time Jericho comes back, Impact will be a 2 hour show so they won't have to bump out any existing talent.

I would love to see Jericho in general. I think he would be noticed more in the WWE, but he would help TNA out a lot if he decided to go there. Eitherway I miss Jericho and would love to see him, wherever he decides to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back