Inevitable that Jericho will go to TNA if he doesn't resign with WWE?

I just couldnt see Jericho in TNA after all the negitive comments he has made about them in the past. It would be like Mark Madden joining the commentary team it just aint gonna happen. I believe once he finally retires he will be done for all. Hell he might just tour with he 2nd rate rock band Fozzy.

I just cannot see Jericho in TNA

I knoww noone thought Kurt Angle would turn up there, but he left WWE due to drug problems and injuries and Vince decided to let him go for his own health.

Jericho will always be a big star in WWE, he earns a great salary, he is always over with the fans...I dont see any reason why he'd leave the WWE for TNA. Leave WWE for a break from the business?- YES, leave WWE to join Dixies army?- NO

SPAM!

And yes, really. Take a listen..

Do you see? See the reaction? See the signs? That's a good pop there.
Now on to some heat..

See, Jericho can play both roles just as good, if not better then anyone else in the company at the moment. So yes, Jericho has always been able to get a reaction from the fans. Be it a pop, or some good old fashion Heat. Did you watch this past week's RAW? Or any for the past couple months now? Listen when he comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back