Jeff Hardys Suspension

"mental handicap" had become the common medical term.
IT "HAD" BECOME, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAD MEANS?

Is often taken to refer to problems affecting school work : which are known in the UK as "learning difficulties."

IM NOT A ****** I HAVE LEARNING DIFFICULTIES IF I WAS A ****** I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GO ON A WRESTLING FORUM I WOULDNT UNDERSTAND HOW TO, LEARNING DIFFICULTIES EFFECT WORK AND LEARNING.

Some people when i went to school had down syndrome but they weren't ******ed they just had difficulties understanding stuff infact one person i knew could fully understand how to use microsoft word and do all sorts of school work.

******ED IS A VERY HATEFUL THING TO CALL ANYONE IT REMINDS ME OF 1960s PEOPLE WHO PUT PEOPLE IN HOMES BECAUSE THEY WERE "******ED".

I TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS AS I HAVE A COUSIN WHO HAS TO SIT IN A WHEELCHAIR AND NEEDS FULL CARE.

YOUR FUCKING SICK!

I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT SLAVE TRADE OR EXECUTIONS ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC THERE ONLY BUSINESS.

Wait wait wait. Didn't you just say that ****** was a hateful thing to say? So why are you the one repeatedly saying it? Look, if you are mentally handicapped, then I feel for ya. But if ANYTHING, that means you should have learned to take your time by now, which is what I have repeatedly asked you to do over and over again and what you refuse to get through your rubber helmet covered head.

Who gives a shit if your cousin is in a wheelchair. Tell the fucker to pop a wheelie for me. You wanna know what is REALLY insulting to handicapped people? When you TREAT THEM LIKE THEY ARE HANDICAPPED! If you treat people like they have special needs then it is an insult to them and is no better than if you stood there pointing at them and making fun of them. I understand that you have a condition. But shit, kid, if you aint willing to listen and use my advice to help you correct yourself on this forum, then you are damned right that I am going to smack the shit out of u. It would be insulting for me not to.

When i took my time you thought i was gone forever, um yeah your post is shit with no reason as to why really is teaching, shutting the fuck up wont get back on the forums either, hey practically anything i could do wont get me back.

Treating them like they have one what the fuck does that mean, i dont even know how to treat them like that there is a difference between helping people and treating them different.

fuck THIS PRISON i can like wrestling all on my own if no one gives a fuck here

POSSIBLY i might check back to see if anyone in the prison's has started a DISCUSSION untill then i wont be back its a choice of my own BTW.

I meant taking your time when you post you fucking dumb bitch. I didn't mean going to cry in a corner and not posting at all. You obviously are never going to be ready for Gen Pop any time in the next year. So I plead upon Jake's sense of mercy to put you out of your misery and just ban you already. You have shown little to no progress and just show disdain when someone tries to genuinely point things out to you. It's sad too. Kid, I know you have the heart to do it, you just don't have to drive or sense or want to do it. And it's sad. It's just plain sad because you DO have something to prove. You have to prove that a person with a handicap can do it just as good as anybody else and take his bumps like anybody else. But no, you would rather have people feel sorry for you. You are an INSULT to handicapped people world wide. And it's just sad and pathetic.

Kieran Devlin has single-handedly reversed all of the good work that Forrest Gump did for the mentally handicapped. Sheepfucker, you should go and personally apologize for making a mockery of his work. And quit saying ****** Kieran, it's offensive, ya SPED.

Hmmmn seeing as Forest Gump was a character on a movie i cant really apologise.
Plus when was i diagnosed as being handicapped by a reputable medical professional, because i wasnt present. Mate i dont know why you think im handicapped because all of my body functions per average human being.

To discredit the word i had to type it just as you did Prince Albert, anyway i never said it i typed it.

Do "it" what is "it" or who is "it".

How the hell would you know if i was taking my time or not? HOW? PLEASE EXPLAIN AS IT SEEMS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL TO ME.

DO youy even know what asperger’s Syndrome is? If not i recommend finding out or asking me.

Dont bother expecting another post from me for a week or so.

Plus when was i diagnosed as being handicapped by a reputable medical professional, because i wasnt present. Mate i dont know why you think im handicapped because all of my body functions per average human being.

To discredit the word i had to type it just as you did Prince Albert, anyway i never said it i typed it.

How the hell would you know if i was taking my time or not? HOW? PLEASE EXPLAIN AS IT SEEMS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL TO ME.

DO youy even know what asperger’s Syndrome is? If not i recommend finding out or asking me.

Well if your posts are YOUR definition of taking your time, then take MORE time dipshit. I don't give a shit if you have Aspergers, autism, or even turrets . You suck for a reason. If you still refuse to take advice and chose to just get defensive and go off, then fine I will just slap the shit out of you as usual. You never listen anyways.

I mean what are you anyway? Are you some ritalin poppin little fat kid who just can't hack it out there so you come on the web and try to sound half intelligent? Well fat kid, take my advice. Instead of taking a week off, take the whole rest of the fucking year off from this board. Because if I keep seeing the crap that you post, I just might fight back the temptation to hope on a plan to Scotland, beat your ass down, and titty fuck your fat ass for the fun of it. Comprende there fat tits?

Is Tom Hanks real? I believe so. Unless Hollywood just created an incredibly talented hologram. In that case, that means you owe all of the movie industry an apology, for disgracing the work of its greatest creation, Tom Hanks. Apologize to Rain Man too while your at it. And just in case you're really that stupid, Rain Main is Dustin Hoffman. SPED.
Plus when was i diagnosed as being handicapped by a reputable medical professional, because i wasnt present.
That's because even your doctor hates you.(waits for "You don't know my doctor so you don't know what he thinks of me." as his comeback.)
Mate i dont know why you think im handicapped because all of my body functions per average human being.
Actually, there's something pretty wrong with your body functions. See, for some reason, your colon is in your throat, resulting in everything that comes out of mouth to be shit. (waiting for "I'm not saying anything, I'm typing," as a comeback.)

Don't be a smartass, ya dumbass, or I'll shove a spike through your taint.

"It", is the evil clown from the Stephen King novel and movie of the same name. Now go do "It".

Everything is illogical to you. The concept of communication is illogical to you. The concept of sarcasm is illogical to you. The concept of friends is COMPLETELY foreign to you.

Well, Cory posted a link, but I still say it's the disease that makes your piss smell.

A week?! YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!! This is gonna be the best week ever!!
Now it's my turn to post a link:
[youtube]ilaUVGjMkJo&feature[/youtube]

Well if your posts are YOUR definition of taking your time, then take MORE time dipshit. I don't give a shit if you have Aspergers, autism, or even turrets . You suck for a reason. If you still refuse to take advice and chose to just get defensive and go off, then fine I will just slap the shit out of you as usual. You never listen anyways.

I mean what are you anyway? Are you some ritalin poppin little fat kid who just can't hack it out there so you come on the web and try to sound half intelligent? Well fat kid, take my advice. Instead of taking a week off, take the whole rest of the fucking year off from this board. Because if I keep seeing the crap that you post, I just might fight back the temptation to hope on a plan to Scotland, beat your ass down, and titty fuck your fat ass for the fun of it. Comprende there fat tits?

May be that was a deliberate mistake to provoke me but as usual while you tell me off for something you do it yourself, fucking spell it properly. Why the fuck would you come on a plane beat the shit out of someone just because they are in some fucking forum prison and sick up for themselves.

YOU SPAWN, write a bigger pile of shite here in the prisons than i ever have, FACT.

Comebacks nah they weren't comebacks that was me being serious becasue your such stubborn bastard who dosnt listen the first time.

I got friends ones that live near me.

ITS NOT a disease you cant catch Aspergers dumbass, your born with it live with till you die as i fucking said before, LETS make it clear it is a condition not a disease. Diseases are things such as AIDS and the plague, you can physically catch them.

NOT a comeback (have to point that out because you dont understand anything), seriously dont type shit like go do "IT" hes a character in a movie i cant do him. Characters are not alive they are played by another human sure they can be based on real people but you cant "do" the character. Never even mind that DO in Scotland is slang for batter which is slang for beat up. NOW if you told me to go do an actor that would be possible but i wont try.

YOU post crap like my piss smells, lets take that as an example how could you physically smell my piss from over the Atlantic ocean, dont bother posting dumb shit like that. Ive told you i dont know what my piss smells like ive never smelled my piss before that would be grotty as hell.

Sarcasm is something that i do not understand why people use, to me its just stupid and hurtful and is illogical. IS IT MY FAULT? that people with Aspergers dont comprehend Sarcasm no that just the way of life.

READ THE ABOVE AND BELOW, you'll realise that none of it is shit its me telling you something.

I AM NOT FAT, NEITHER DO I TAKE MEDICATION, I JOINED THE FORUMS TO TALK ABOUT WRESTLING BUT THAT DOSNT HAPPEN HERE. SERIOUSLY ONLY A FEW DECENT PEOPLE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO HAVE A MEANING FULL REPLY TO MY WRESTLING POSTS.

May be that was a deliberate mistake to provoke me but as usual while you tell me off for something you do it yourself, fucking spell it properly. Why the fuck would you come on a plane beat the shit out of someone just because they are in some fucking forum prison and sick up for themselves.

YOU SPAWN, write a bigger pile of shite here in the prisons than i ever have, FACT.

Comebacks nah they weren't comebacks that was me being serious becasue your such stubborn bastard who dosnt listen the first time.

ITS NOT a disease you cant catch Aspergers dumbass, your born with it live with till you die as i fucking said before, LETS make it clear it is a condition not a disease. Diseases are things such as AIDS and the plague, you can physically catch them.

NOT a comeback (have to point that out because you dont understand anything), seriously dont type shit like go do "IT" hes a character in a movie i cant do him. Characters are not alive they are played by another human sure they can be based on real people but you cant "do" the character. Never even mind that DO in Scotland is slang for batter which is slang for beat up. NOW if you told me to go do an actor that would be possible but i wont try.

YOU post crap like my piss smells, lets take that as an example how could you physically smell my piss from over the Atlantic ocean, dont bother posting dumb shit like that. Ive told you i dont know what my piss smells like ive never smelled my piss before that would be grotty as hell.

Sarcasm is something that i do not understand why people use, to me its just stupid and hurtful and is illogical. IS IT MY FAULT? that people with Aspergers dont comprehend Sarcasm no that just the way of life.

READ THE ABOVE AND BELOW, you'll realise that none of it is shit its me telling you something.

I AM NOT FAT, NEITHER DO I TAKE MEDICATION, I JOINED THE FORUMS TO TALK ABOUT WRESTLING BUT THAT DOSNT HAPPEN HERE. SERIOUSLY ONLY A FEW DECENT PEOPLE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO HAVE A MEANING FULL REPLY TO MY WRESTLING POSTS.
I seariously suggest another forum.

Well, look who just made a complete asshole out of himself... AGAIN.

But it's the most entertaining shit in the Prison.

AGAIN... asshole.

The dolls you keep in your toy box don't count as "friends". Neither do your finger puppets.

You're right. It's not. My bad. Turns out it's classified as a disorder. I read that on Wikipedia. You what else Wikipedia said. That AS is basically the same thing as high-functioning Autism. So technically, you do owe Dustin Hoffman an apology. And me. From now on, every time I watch Rain Man, I'll think of you. And that is NOT what I want to be doing when I'm trying to relax and watch a movie.

Okay, fine, smartass. No sarcasm, no slang. I'll make this as obvious as possible for you to understand. Go fuck Tim Curry. You get it now?

YOU post crap like my piss smells, lets take that as an example how could you physically smell my piss from over the Atlantic ocean, dont bother posting dumb shit like that.
I don't have to personally smell your piss. It is a well known fact that Asparagus makes your piss stink. Read a book.

Ive told you i dont know what my piss smells like ive never smelled my piss before that would be grotty as hell.
You've never accidentally gotten a whiff. It's never wafted its way to your nostrils? Not even when you gotta fill up the cup at the doctor's office?

But if you KNOW that we're using sarcasm, doesn't that imply that you can, in fact, comprehend it? Sounds to me like you're just too stupid to come back with anything, so you're looking for an excuse not to. That's how it appears from this end.
Oooooooo, I can't wait.
I AM NOT FAT,
Lies.
NEITHER DO I TAKE MEDICATION,
Well you should be. No, there's no "cure". But there are medications to deal with the conditions and core symptoms surrounding AS. So you're either lying about taking meds, or your lying about having AS.
I JOINED THE FORUMS TO TALK ABOUT WRESTLING BUT THAT DOSNT HAPPEN HERE. SERIOUSLY ONLY A FEW DECENT PEOPLE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO HAVE A MEANING FULL REPLY TO MY WRESTLING POSTS.
That's because, and I'm reiterating here, all of your posts, EVEN your wrestling posts, are SHIT.

And what the hell happened to you taking a week off? I was looking foward to that.

Oh sorry forgot to post this, i dont take medication because there is no medication for me to take, nothing would help alleviate the symptoms because i dont have serious AS. Take it if you will i have it mild there are other people out on planet earth with it more serious than me, there are varying degrees of aspergers syndrome.

Behavioural problems that have just died down over the years, learning problems with writing and english and other learning related problems, social interaction problems, comfortable use of the wrist like holding a knife and fork looks stupid to others, writing is difficult for long periods of time. The list is short for me, some of the shit dissapears or gets easier like phoning a take away and getting the most ******** person on the phone really used to give me the shits or like being able to use a mouse comfortably just happened over long period of use.

I just have to live with it and thats it okay nothing else can be done, sure i can get other peoples experiences and or talk to people about coping but thats it for me personally. luckily i wasnt serious enuf to need medication i was told by the adolescent psychiatrists.

Just want things cleared up so no one get the wrong end of the stick, get the idea toon tongs.

Firstly... if you have only mild AS, why do you make such a huge fuss when you get it up the ass? If you're a mild headcase, I truly feel sorry for anyone with severe AS... and I feel even worse for the people who are on the same wrestling forum as THAT guy.

Secondly... If Wikipedia's good enough for my high school english teacher(who was a spitting image of William Shakespeare, BTW, no joke), then it's good enough for me, and it's damn well good enough for everyone else.

Thirdly... why, of all days, would you come on here TODAY?! You have ruined Easter for us all. Jesus is rolling in his grave right now... oh, wait, it's Easter...

Green rep to anyone who gets the joke. But you have to green rep me first. You have no idea how hard Easter jokes are.

Jeff Hardy's suspension disapointed me, he seemed to have everything going for himself and then he goes and screws it all up. I saw what he did last year at wrestlemania and I was looking forward to more of that this year.

I think it will be a long time before WWE trusts him again.

I might get slack for this but there was that video of Jeff jumping on a pit of fire in his back garden and it led me to believe that he prolly accidentally burned his house down, whether that be due to dug use or alcoholism i dont know but most likely one of those.

He really ruined a big chance for him didnt he? I mean he could actually have been picked to win the money in the bank for all we know.

He really got a big push from WWE and he threw it all back in their faces, i expect him to job for a while and stay low to mid card when he returns no matter how big and popular he gets just because he got suspended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back