JBL is going to raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter johnbradshawlayfield
  • Start date
J

johnbradshawlayfield

Jbl is to be anounced as GM tonight. he will make hhh's life a living hell over the next 3 months they can have one hell of a fued build up out of this,,,,jbl heals up and faces hhh at mania. source: 109.8 wrestletalk. (for real)

so what happens with smackdown commentary; tazz comes back and regal will take over in about 6 months! (that is speculation)

First of all.. This should be in the Spoilers section.. Its unbelievable how the spoilers and ppv section come before all the threads and you people STILL cant get things right... Secondly.. Ive searched everywhere to find truth to this rumour and no place has it.. Id would like to see the source of this, unless its just you speculating as it probably is... But I dont think that this is true.. JBL is going to be the SD! till he leaves the buis. He always states that SD! is the A show blah blah blah so Its kinda hard to believe that hes moving to Raw.

Vince is trying to find someone to replace JBL on commentary after he handed in his notice but there seems to be no one that's ready.

you watch tonight the train bells will ring and out comes jbl. bet me on it they 100% said it on the radio. Vince knows that jbl vs hhh is gold....jbl has stroke and when he comes back from injury, he wants a fued with hhh and micheals before he hangs up the boots. JBL as GM will be the best gm move ever, it will build a fued btween him and hhh that will slowly brew until it explodes.

JBL's through wrestling so there would be no need to build a fued with HHH. would give RAW a kick in the ass though.

I would hate to see JBL vs Triple H.. That match would be boring.. Im starting to get sick of Trips carry everyone he faces.. Why cant they just book him against someone that can carry his own weight...

This is complete bull.. JBL isnt going to be the GM unless something major happens... I doubt there is even going to be a new GM as Coach and DX are in the pic at wwe.com

JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL i wanna squeeze hiz luv handles like fresh oranges make orange juice LOL

Yeha But That Match Wouldnt Be Good Great Stroyline Though

The only good gm's were Bischoff and Stephanie McMahon

kewl i hope Jbl comes to RAW that would be awesome maybe he said his last show on SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! was gonna be 10/6.He never said he was gonna quit WWE nor SD!

THE ENIGMA said:
kewl i hope Jbl comes to RAW that would be awesome maybe he said his last show on SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! was gonna be 10/6.He never said he was gonna quit WWE nor SD!

JBL said he wanted to leave the WWE due to stressful demands of his non-wwe related projects, his contract only keeps him on smackdown!

No i wont if you wanna be a net nerd and annoy the hell out of me fine but please stop

THE ENIGMA said:
No i wont if you wanna be a net nerd and annoy the hell out of me fine but please stop

Could you do me a favor and atleast try and respond to me without flaming for no jusitied reason? I know you hate being corrected, but just stop this flaming I have not done that to you. Thank you.

YA even if this is true, you should have posted it in the spoilers because you ruined it for everyone because you made the title "JBL is going to raw!!!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back