J4L's Advice Thread ('Cos Rob's a Fail)

So I should trudge my way through a horrible wrestling section before posting here? C'mon man. I should post where I want. I have the insight on wrestling that will blow you away as it is. Don't get in my face.

I don't understand why KeepItFresh has a red bar, he doesn't seem that bad to me.

........Who did you piss off?

Enterkey, if you are the WZ god of tits, I advise you change your sig to one with a prime rack, yeah?

I might eventually but this sig has gained a great deal of admiration from a large part of the community at one point or another. Besides, I've posted thousands of tits on this forum over the past few months so I get to have some ass every now and then.

I don't understand why KeepItFresh has a red bar, he doesn't seem that bad to me.

........Who did you piss off?

The only red rep I have was someone making a sarcastic comment. It put me in the negative, but it's hardly something to get mad over.

I agree it is a nice one, but shouldn't the god keep to his word?

I do keep to my word, its called SSC's House of Boobs and Trippy Gifs where I post at least 5 pics a day of great tits and depending on the amount of replies in that day depends on the amount of replies I give for that day. I have over 1,000 bookmarked images waiting to be posted of great tits so I don't think you'll have to worry about me not living up to my word.

Seeing as how RobL15 has yet again become future endeavoured, this time after what? 5 Minutes? I've decided to start my own advice thread, 'cos at least this way, I can answer them.

What do you think about the Miz and what should I think about people that do not like the Miz?

A shit poster decided to make an advice thread after another shit poster who created one of these got banned. What do I say to the poster who made the more recent thread to make him leave forever?

Fuck you and this thread.
No one wants your advice, nobody cares and the only way I'm gonna read till the end is if you actually gimme one reason as to why should anybody listen to your advice

What do you think about the Miz and what should I think about people that do not like the Miz?

I think the Miz is pretty good actually. He needs improving in-ring, but his mic skills are top-notch. He plays the cowardly cocky heel persona brilliantly. You think what you wanna think about people don't like him. I mean, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so you should give 'em that.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2649932 said:
A shit poster decided to make an advice thread after another shit poster who created one of these got banned. What do I say to the poster who made the more recent thread to make him leave forever?

Anything cos I ain't leaving?

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2650182 said:
What is the question? And if that is supposed to just be a statement your answer is wrong because if the answer is anything you would never show up after I finished typing this.

My answer is, say anything, but I'm not leaving.

By the way, the immense lack of caring for grammar makes the Baby Jesus cry. How dare you heartless bastards?

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2650198 said:
And you're answering the question wrong. What good is an advice thread if the person can't even do it right?

Nothing you can say will make me leave. There.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back