for the older members

Chardee Macdennis

Getting Noticed By Management
So, it's fall again and it's possibly the best time of year, except for ONE small thing. See I love that football is back, love the cool weather, love halloween (especially w/my 5 yr old niece) and the holidays are right around the corner. Should be the time of year when I am at my happiest, right? WRONG. Every fucking fall, I'm reminded that I will NEVER be able to have the type of fun again in my life that college kids are having right now. I mean I'll never start drinking at noon on a random tuesday (fucking work). I'll never think i'm rich with twenty bucks in my pocket. And never again will I be able to fuck random drunk chicks the way I did back then. College was the BEST TIME OF MY LIFE. Now I'm stuck paying a mortgage, all my bills, and knowing the most fun I'm gonna have is a planned event months away. I know, I know we all gotta grow up, but my question is, do any of you that had a blast in college ever get fucking depressed this time of year, or am I just being ridiculous?

P.S. Doc, fuckin' live it up dude, it's all down hill after graduation. If I could give you one piece of advice...hit on every hot drunk chick you meet. A few of them are bound to hook up w/you. The advantages of getting guilt free sex in college far outweighs the slight embarrassment of getting shot down. Happy hunting!

Dude... I don't bust out a forty on random Tuesdays either... Us college kids actually have this thing to do, y'know, COLLEGE.

In my case, if a bunch of sorority chicks came down to my frat house looking to play beer pong on a sunny afternoon, we were certainly going to oblige. I get that there is work to do and I did my fair share, but enjoy your experience bro and don't go overboard worrying about grades and classes. I don't want to sound like they're not important, but you will have way more shit to worry about when you're done w/school. If you haven't experienced an impromptu party on a weekday, you are certainly missing the boat. BTW who the FUCK drinks 40s anymore?

I've... never drunk a 40 actually. But yeah, I've gone to tons of parties on weekdays/weekends. The whole shabang.

Never went to college, so, I guess I am fortunate to not be able to relate to your feelings

Fair enough, but from reading other threads on here I understand you are/were in the service. I'd venture to say you got WAAY more satisfaction out of that than I ever did getting smashed at college. Also, obviously I don't know you, but when the oppurtunity presents itself, I always like to say thanks to those of you that sacrifice so much to allow us the freedoms we take for granted on a daily basis.

I've... never drunk a 40 actually. But yeah, I've gone to tons of parties on weekdays/weekends. The whole shabang.

Good deal Bro. That's all I was getting at was live it up while you have the chance. My life BY NO MEANS sucks, but I certainly don't have, or ever will have for that matter, as much fun as I did when I was at school.

Couldnt all of your issues be solved by becoming homeless? Just go be a drifter, quit your job, and 20 will seem like a lot, you can drink whenever you want and you can fuck lots of homeless chicks.

Problems solved.

Fair enough, but from reading other threads on here I understand you are/were in the service. I'd venture to say you got WAAY more satisfaction out of that than I ever did getting smashed at college. Also, obviously I don't know you, but when the oppurtunity presents itself, I always like to say thanks to those of you that sacrifice so much to allow us the freedoms we take for granted on a daily basis.

yea, since I was 17, still in currently, actually just re-upped for another 6 years.

and I know I received far more satisfaction having the experience I have had, but at times, a very small part of me would like to have felt what college was like for a bit.

but, I hate school, and love killin, so the right choice was made

Sorry. It was a joke too... I don't usually ask servicemen about their war-time experiences. It was referring to your whole "persona", y'know... Like a guy you don't wanna fuck with. I expected you to say something like "I'm killin' a dude right now". Anyway, sorry again.

Couldnt all of your issues be solved by becoming homeless? Just go be a drifter, quit your job, and 20 will seem like a lot, you can drink whenever you want and you can fuck lots of homeless chicks.

Problems solved.

Have you ever sat back, read what you were about to post before hitting the button and said to yourself "man that's really fucking stupid, maybe I shouldn't?" If not, you should try it some time. Dipshit.

oh yea, we go all over the place in the cage between serious and non serious in here.

Yea, of course I am killing someone right now, duh

yea, since I was 17, still in currently, actually just re-upped for another 6 years.

and I know I received far more satisfaction having the experience I have had, but at times, a very small part of me would like to have felt what college was like for a bit.

but, I hate school, and love killin, so the right choice was made

I think I can see where you are coming from. The complete experience is far better than the actual classwork, which is why a shit ton of my buddies didn't make it through. I'm sure you would have had your fun, but having fun only to drop out would have sucked.

I COMPLETELY know the feeling. More than know it, I fucking live it every single day of my life. I would straight up punch my mother in the vagina to be able to go back in time to when I was back in school, maybe not college because that was extremely stressful but high school and middle school fuck yeah man you had NO WORRIES in the world then, no responsibilities, your whole entire life was ahead of you, just getting to second base was like the greatest day of your lfie. College was awesome when I wasn't studying my ass off, so much so that I'm trying to raise up some money to go back and get my master's just because I so badly miss being back in school. Fucking adult life, I thought this shit was supposed to be easy and cool and nonstop partying and sex and drugs and rock and roll, not working and bills and monotonous routines.

Wow I'm ranting now. Fuck you for hitting so close to home OP. Just kidding, I have no idea who you are, but you seem cool in my book.

Should I rename this the "Official "Jealous of Doc" Clubhouse" or something? Damn you and your youth Doc, DAMN YOU!

Fuck. I really do miss the days when my biggest worry was being afraid that the girl sitting next to me caught me staring at her thong during 3rd period.

She didn't. Commence fap.

I COMPLETELY know the feeling. More than know it, I fucking live it every single day of my life. I would straight up punch my mother in the vagina to be able to go back in time to when I was back in school, maybe not college because that was extremely stressful but high school and middle school fuck yeah man you had NO WORRIES in the world then, no responsibilities, your whole entire life was ahead of you, just getting to second base was like the greatest day of your lfie. College was awesome when I wasn't studying my ass off, so much so that I'm trying to raise up some money to go back and get my master's just because I so badly miss being back in school. Fucking adult life, I thought this shit was supposed to be easy and cool and nonstop partying and sex and drugs and rock and roll, not working and bills and monotonous routines.

Wow I'm ranting now. Fuck you for hitting so close to home OP. Just kidding, I have no idea who you are, but you seem cool in my book.

Should I rename this the "Official "Jealous of Doc" Clubhouse" or something? Damn you and your youth Doc, DAMN YOU!

Sometimes others can sum up what you were trying to say so much better than you did originally. Xfear has done that very thing. Jealousy is exactly what I feel now and have been feeling since autumn 2003

Sometimes others can sum up what you were trying to say so much better than you did. Xfear has done just that!

Jealousy is exactly what I'm feeling right now and every other autumn since 2003

The forum seems to be fucking up again... So if you double post, it might not be your fault.

Thanks for the heads up bud. I hate looking like the old fuck that still don't know how to use the God Damn internet. Christ I didn't even have my first email account until I was a freshman in college....shit still makes me laugh when I think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back