I've been a mod like a year now...

How do you rate my modness?

• 1. Why the fuck are you a mod?

• 2. You're a mod? I thought you were a regular poster.

• 3. Meh

• 4. Deep down inside I respect you.

• 5. A year? Bravo! Time for an admin spot?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deep down inside, I respect you.. but up on top & out in the open, I think you're a worthless waste of a mod, who can't do anything more than create bar room saving polls. :p

Maybe he was kidding? If not. Yeah you rule dude.

You're a WWE mod aren't you? Check the deleted posts, there's more deleted by me than AJ.

Nothing against AJ, but I think he's kind of become the default answer for "Who's the best mod?" now. Like when everyone said Kasey was the best poster even when he clearly wasn't.

I like AJ, it's just that, well, I'm better than him...

Deep down I respect you a lot but on the outside, I think you are the most cruelest son of a gun!! And with out that, this forums would go mad. ;)

Plus, I think you abused your mod powers when you banned me that one sunday afternoon 4 times, even if it was a joke. :p

You should make this thread to mark when you became a PROPER mod. I think you've got another month or two left.

If anyone on this site pissed me off really bad, I wouldnt be here. As for his modding skills, I can't speak for them since I can't see what he does.

Hmmm... as far as Mod Log Entries go...

AJ - There are 5,462 total log entries.

Luther - There are 1,032 total log entries

Jake - There are 4,668 total log entries

Jonny - There are 1,599 total log entries

DIAR - There are 2,666 total log entries

Jake was either mistaken or lying, AJ really is the best mod not you Luther.

My moderating is better.

AJ's will include locking every thread in the sport forum and adding [official] to nearly every title.

Besides, I speak better English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back