It's time WZ got some new avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YokoAvatar.gif

Yokozuna

Genesisavatar.gif

Genesis the band that has created numerous great songs and all that sot of stuff.

morrissey-avatar.gif

Morrissey, one of the great lyricists

As requested by Sly, I've done 4 new wrestling avatars. As there is a call for wrestling only avatars now, I will accept wrestling only unless otherwise stated.

Evan Bourne
Av-Bourne.jpg

Christian
Av-CC.jpg

Big Show
Av-BigShow.jpg

Kane
Av-Kane.jpg

Here are some more, all wrestling related.

qxnr4i.jpg

-RTruth...SD star

2nixxc0.jpg

-Randy "The Ram" Robinson (Mickey Rourke) from The Wrestler

2l9phrk.jpg

-Kevin Nash...TNA star, member of the Main Event Mafia

s2dsmc.jpg

-Alex Shelley...TNA star, one half of the Motor City Machine Guns

1ysbqw.jpg

-Bret "Hitman" Hart...WWE Hall of Famer

Kofiavatar.jpg

I made this on MS Paint and would love for it to be uploaded. Also, I love Shadowmancer's Yokozuna avatar and hopefully that will be uploaded as well. Thanks Sly.

Here are some avatars that I thought would be nice.
BJ2.jpg

BJ Penn, UFC.
Chris.jpg

Chris Jericho. I don't think we have an avatar sporting his current hair.
Chuck.jpg

Chuck Liddell, UFC.
Hart.jpg

The Hart Dynasy.
Hayden.jpg

Hayden Panettiere, Heros.

24zy97s.jpg

-Blueprint Matt Morgan

fp579w.jpg

-Kurt Angle

awzwg4.jpg

-Beautiful People (Angelina Love and Velvet Sky)

21bivqf.jpg

-Robert Roode (one half of Beer Money)

11sjrcw.jpg

-James Storm (other half of Beer Money)

Wow Theo, I gotta say. Very nice. AsianReject, try Anti-Aliasing your text. Not sure where it is in regular photoshop, but in Elements, it's a little symbol of overlapping A's. It makes your text less digitally.

So I ask a question. Is Sly even still uploading avatars? If so, I'll make more. Especially Pokemon, because my others came out well (Togepi, Blastoise).

Wow Theo, I gotta say. Very nice. AsianReject, try Anti-Aliasing your text. Not sure where it is in regular photoshop, but in Elements, it's a little symbol of overlapping A's. It makes your text less digitally.

So I ask a question. Is Sly even still uploading avatars? If so, I'll make more. Especially Pokemon, because my others came out well (Togepi, Blastoise).
I am, but not for much longer. I uploaded 47 early this morning. I plan on uploading one more batch, and I expect the total available of the 2009 Collection to be around 150. After that, I will stop for a while.

The forum went for three years without new avatars, barring a couple month span. The fact that the members of the forum now have approximately 250 new avatars to choose from should be good enough.

However, feel free to make them. I will select the best avatars from here on out to put up. If you want to have a better chance of them going up, I'd recommend wrestling, with a particular focus on wrestling legends. Guys like Bret Hart, Lex Luger, Harley Race, Abdullah the Butcher, Terry Funk, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, etc. are more likely to go up, because we don't really don't have them. Additionally, if you wish to make avatars for MMA fighters, those have a good chance to.

I made a few icons recently if you're still interested.

14vgzdx.jpg

Eve Torres

k9xppl.jpg

Evan Bourne

ygcgl.jpg

John Cena

mx22av.jpg

Evan Bourne

ib9bao.jpg

Batista

They look quite tacky with the borders, so if you want me to remove them then let me know. And if anyone wants me to make them anything specific, send a PM or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back