It's time WZ got some new avatars.

In seemingly unrelated news, I can't seem to find my Batman avatar in the choices, though it's popping up on my screen like it's still working.

Not that I'm complaining, though. This just means no one can use my avatar.

In seemingly unrelated news, I can't seem to find my Batman avatar in the choices, though it's popping up on my screen like it's still working.

Once you choose an avatar, it doesn't show up on the list. It's still there though. Change your avatar and you'll see it.

Whenever you are using an avatar, you can't select it again. :lmao:

If you were to change your avatar, you could then find batman again.

jmt225 needs to use the Kobashi avatar :glare:. Or, Hippopotamus, if jmt225 doesn't want to use it.

Meh, I like Kobashi, but not enough to use that shitty avatar.

Hopefully Sly will upload the Matt Saracen avatar for me tomorrow, as that's the one I really, really want to use.

Yea im not trying to say it was a sucky thing, its just like...if you walk into a store were you cant find even one thing you were remotely interested in buying, you would walk out saying "that store fucking sucked"

same thing. Good job though

TripleHpreview.jpg

th_-wwe-triple-h-king.jpg

Dig one of these?

I have half a mind to change my sig to the I Believe in Slyfox As Admin sig I made for Tenta. This is awesome.

A truly great week in the history of WrestleZone Forums.

Even the 2008 avatars are back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back