Technical Problems...

Jason Riptide

Occasional Pre-Show
I didn't know where to address this cause its a very specialized question, so I figured I couldn't go wrong in the spam section.

There are icons on this site I cannot see, namely all of the newer version avatars. I get a huge question mark over the picture (including the one I chose for Alex Shelley.) The question is...

Is this forumwide, as in noone can see these? Or is it because I use a mac and Im missing some codec or whatever they're called that allows me to view a certain kind of picture file? I can see the older avatars...just not the newest set and some graphics on the site.

Im pretty good with computers so I feel dumb as hell asking this but this is the only explanation next to no one being able to see these that came to mind.

In the broader scheme of things, doesn't it suck that mac users get no love in the computer world sometimes? Any other mac users able to sympathize?

I didn't know where to address this cause its a very specialized question, so I figured I couldn't go wrong in the spam section.

There are icons on this site I cannot see, namely all of the newer version avatars. I get a huge question mark over the picture (including the one I chose for Alex Shelley.) The question is...

Is this forumwide, as in noone can see these? Or is it because I use a mac and Im missing some codec or whatever they're called that allows me to view a certain kind of picture file? I can see the older avatars...just not the newest set and some graphics on the site.
We used to have the newer set of avatars. Then, Crave Online moved the forums over to a different server, and we're not sure if they deleted those avatars, they didn't get moved, or they moved them to the wrong place. Either way, they're just not there.

In the broader scheme of things, doesn't it suck that mac users get no love in the computer world sometimes? Any other mac users able to sympathize?
I refuse to sympathize with a Mac user. Anyone who buys a Mac does so knowing full well that Macs aren't half the computer Windows are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back