It's time WZ got some new avatars.

I just marked out like a little bitch when I saw the Strummer avatar was up.

It's back, bitches.

Oh, wait, I see.

Fuck. Fucking wrong thread thing. Sorry for sounding like a whiny bitch.

Oh, wait, I see.

Fuck. Fucking wrong thread thing. Sorry for sounding like a whiny bitch.
Your Dude Love one is iffy. I have to reflect on it. It's kind of faded, and the border is very very thin.

Right now, I'm leaning towards no. But, then again, I'm tired of avatars, so my opinion might change later.

It's the best pic I could find, but I'm sure I can touch it up here and there, and steal Shock's border.

they kind of suck. Nothing I was the least bit interested in.

I truly appreciate the effort though Sly. Way to like....do something. (im being totally serious)

they kind of suck. Nothing I was the least bit interested in.

I truly appreciate the effort though Sly. Way to like....do something. (im being totally serious)

Yeah, no problem. To be fair, any disgust you may have at not finding one you like should be directed to the people who made them. So, I'm not offended at all.

Slyfox - Throwing people under buses since 2007

Slyfox - Stealing other people's gimmicks since tonight.

Yea im not trying to say it was a sucky thing, its just like...if you walk into a store were you cant find even one thing you were remotely interested in buying, you would walk out saying "that store fucking sucked"

same thing. Good job though

Yea im not trying to say it was a sucky thing, its just like...if you walk into a store were you cant find even one thing you were remotely interested in buying, you would walk out saying "that store fucking sucked"

same thing. Good job though

HHH.jpg

eh?

anything?

...anything?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member