It's Official TNA Taking Impact on the Road Permanently Starting 3/14 in Chicago!

Another interesting thing is where will TNA hold the One Night Only PPV's?

This was an immediate question I had upon hearing of this move to go completely away from Universal Studios.

And then I remembered several sites reporting on this article:
http://www.citypaper.net/authors/a_d_amorosi/Icepack_2013_01_03.html
It basically states that the current owner of the former "ECW Arena" may have softened her stance on no longer using the building to hold wrestling/boxing events, which had been one of its main functions for many years.

That combined with the fact that we also had several outlets report that one of the One Night Only PPV themes was:
-TNA Hardcore Justice 2 - ECW reunion style "hardcore" show featuring hardcore stipulation matches bringing in ECW talents

And it made me consider the possibility that TNA could tape this reunion show in the original ECW arena. And then I marked out at the mere thought.

I suppose that TNA could also go the route that WWE went with One Night Stand, and film from the Hammerstein which would be almost as mark-inducing.

Along those same lines one of the specials has been described as:
-TNA "10 Reunion" - Stars from the early days of TNA battling inside a Six-Sided ring

Could we possibly see that show emanate from The Asylum(which as far as I know is still standing and was being used for Crossfire events earlier in 2012)?

These types of possibilities could really help add to the nostalgia factor, and increase the viability of the events.

Good news. The only thing is that most ex-WWE talent that move to TNA made the move due to less traveling... now what?

Great decision but TNA would need cool storylines to make people watch. They should make people connect with them, and build a brand. But with the modern creative, I just dont see it happening.

Technically yes TNA are taking The TNA Tapings Out On The Road from March 14th 2013...but... and I say... but....because is still...

Impact Wrestling TV Taping Thursday 7th March 2013
Impact Wrestling Lethal LockDown PPV Sunday 10th March 2013
Impact Wrestling ''One Night Only'' PPV Tv Tapings on 17th,18th & 19th March 2013

which are still left to be filed at The Impact Zone...

Impact Wrestling Last Ever Appearence at The Impact Zone is on 19th March 2013 for the Final ''Impact Wrestling One Night Only PPVTV Taping''

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back