• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Coming ...THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have said edge, but i doubt he's coming back by that time, i think it would be either:

John Morrison
Kofi Kingston
Christian

John Morrison-he's one of the most over up and coming superstar with the fans, if he gets a big fued between now and the rumble, that shows people he's worthy of becoming the rumble winner, or even champion, then i think he's a good choice

Kofi Kingston-for one thing he's gettting majorly pushed to the main event scene, either he continues fueding with orton or has another big fued with someone else then i think he'll be ready to win

Christian-i believe he's the most logical choice, IF and only if he drops the ecw title, if he still has it by the rumble then i doubt he'll win, but he's just so over with the fans, gets huge pops when he comes out, and should be out of ecw already

Logical Choice Order:

1-Christian
2-John Morrison
3-Kofi Kingston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members