Is there a place in TNA for Orton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for him to go to TNA just to see something new happen to both promotions. I still find the hotel room thing funny most of that stuff is funny to me, this guy will flip out, fail test, smoke out and be right back on tv like nothing happen just smiling and holding his arms up hahaha. He's not that good and sexy is he? Well Vince tame that one!!! They moved him pretty fast to the top well next time you better watch who you power push haha

Orton in TNA would be awesome, at least to me. Everything, the mic, in-ring, and more, but I'm afraid I'll have to agree with everything Healyz said.

okay people, lets face the truth: TNA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! well, right now it does...

I love the athletes that TNA has. first off, your mainstays: AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jarrett, Petey Williams, Abyss, Chris Sabin and pretty much all the stars of the X Division. Raven and AMW. BG James and Ron Killings. Lance Hoyt and LAX. These guys are all great athletes. Then you have the big named stars that have entered TNA within the past 2 years. Angle, Cage, Sting, Rhino, Samoa Joe, Steiner, Team 3D, and even Kevin Nash is still around. You have all this talent, but its all for what? A one hour show per week? 3 belts? C'mon TNA, i know youre workin on a deal, but its a day late and a dollar short

WWE has three different television shows a week you can watch. With 9 titles up for grabs. Thats why you have so much talent around the WWE, you can cram more in. HHH, HBK, Benoit, 'Taker, Edge, Cor Von, RVD, Dreamer, Carlito, Batista, Regal, Hardy, Benjamin, Santino Marella, Umaga, Kane, Kelly Kelly, Mickie James, Thorn, Booker T, Guerrero are all names you can see weekly, or even bi-weekly and still have more people to watch. With TNA all you see are the same 5 guys each week. Then, lets talk about matches. One thing WWE has always preached about their matches is that they want the match to tell a story. With TNA you dont get that. How many WWE matches have been really good without having some sort of goofy gimmick(i.e. last rights match, 10,000 thumbtacks, prison yard, elevation x, an into-the-ring battle royal)? Not many. Im not slamming TNA really, cuz i watch their product. Im a fan, but i would be even more, if they had more to offer, and if they got rid of Russo and those stupid gimmick matches every damn week. Here is what they need.........

Move Impact to 2 hrs.
Try to get a second show for the week, maybe on Saturday how Impact used to be.
Get rid of Russo
Stop under using Samoa Joe

until that happens, TNA will continue to suck! Which goes back to the question of the thread, is there a place in TNA for Orton? Not if he wants to get stuck doing a Needle In a Haystack match.

peace.

JOHN CENA DEFEATED GREAT KHALI LAST NIGHT AT ONE NIGHT STAND WOO HOOO! HE F.U'd KHALI OFF OF A 12 FOOT CRANE AND PINNED HIM DOWN, AND LASHLEY GOT HIS TITLE BACK WOO HOOO! XD

JOHN CENA DEFEATED GREAT KHALI LAST NIGHT AT ONE NIGHT STAND WOO HOOO! HE F.U'd KHALI OFF OF A 12 FOOT CRANE AND PINNED HIM DOWN, AND LASHLEY GOT HIS TITLE BACK WOO HOOO! XD

Kind of off topic, but ok. Is there a place in tna for orton, absolutly. Will he go? No. He's getting to much money from vince to jump to tna. And, he's raw's only main event guy until the draft.

As much as I would love to jump on the TNA vs WWE soapbox right now, I can't because I want to focus in on the Orton question, which I think is a great question. My answer is a simple and unequivocal "no."

Orton's whole issue is his ego. As many times as Flair, HHH, Vince, or whomever tried to get through to him and try to get him to act professionally at age 26 (LeBron James is 22 and acts like the President compared to Randy) they have been unsuccessful. Let's see- the TNA roster is made up of a) diamonds in the rough who have amazing talent and never got into the WWE either by chance or by choice (Styles, Daniels, Joe, Sabin) and some former WWE stars who were little more than blips on the radar screen and were underused / underappreciated in WWE (Christian, Rhyno, Tomko). The anomole here is Kurt Angle, and let's face it, he DESERVES the Pro Wrestling version of the Roger Clemens treatment. But Orton would go to TNA expecting MORE respect, and I do not think leaving WWE would do enough to bring him down to earth. The WWE is the only force that could remotely control him, and as a result, until he is in better control of HIMSELF he will be unable to have that much control over his FUTURE. As of now, Dixie Carter, Dutch Mantel and the gang are better off not having an ego like his rip apart the locker room any worse than it is now.

By the way, Soul Daddy 81, when WWE was on top with only the WWE title, the Intercontinental Title, and the Tag Title on shows where main events beat no-namers in preparation for one of four pay-per-views per year and the only shows were "Superstars" on Saturday Night and "Wrestling Challenge" on Sundays, what did you do with yourself? If good wrestling is based on number of shows and titles, how did you stand it?

If you took Orton's attitude out of the equation, he definitely could bring something good to TNA. As for TNA not being able to pay his checks- you must think they're a much smaller company than they are. There are already reports of TNA paying big stars very high amounts when they jump ship. Besides, they're owned by the incredibly wealthy Panda Energy.

Don't always just depend on a big company to back you up. That what did WCW in. TNA according to reports is not turning a profit yet or a little one, so technically, they don't have the funds. Panda does, but panda is a business looking at TNA as an investment. Only God knows how long they will support TNA at this financial level without improvement.

As far as the topic goes. Randy Orton would recognize that he is the future and become hard to work with you with the idea that he is the future, refusing to Job and what not. He get a contract like Christian Cage where he has the win the title except his would be he has to hold the title for at least a year. It will be great for Cena to be the face on WWE, and Orton the face of TNA (even image wise). But remember Hogan left because of his ego and Orton ego is big as well meaning either Orton and Jarrett will collide and someone going to quit. Keep TNA without Orton.

I could stand it becuz there was another wrestling program called the NWA/WCW. It was reeeeaal competition. And they had plenty of wrestling, i say again, wrestling matches. TNA has the potential to produce more than plenty of wrestling classics, and has produced a few( AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels at Bound For Glory 2005 was one of the top 25 wrestling matches Ive ever seen). However, when you see matches like a Prison Yard Match and an Into The Ring battle royal, its then when you realize that TNA is sub-par. Remember that last 2 years of WCW? Graveyard and Human Torch matches, Mike Awesome fighting ICP on top of a bus!!!! Crap all produced, mostly, by Russo. Get rid of Russo and TNA will rock. Oh by the way IRISHCANADIAN25, i really hope youre not a Canadian, cuz that sux A!:headbanger:

If They Said Orton Was Trading Places With One T.n.a. Star, I Would Love If Kurt Angle Would Go Back To Wwe!!!!!

souldaddy? making fun of canadians now? grow up loser. First off, Kurt angle would never go back to WWE, he burnt all his bridges with vince when he jumped ship, and second, kurt hated the work load, and travel involved, and wouldnt want to do it again.
For sure Russo produced alot of the crap at the end of WCW, but thats what he was paid to do. jeebus, they gave the WCW title to David Arquette (even though i would have given him the title just for bonking courtney on a nightly basis) But he has changed his ways, going to god and all that. but looking over the first few months of his scripts, they arent as bad as vince giving birth to a hand. So suck it up. Orton is full of potential, but from the looks of things, i give him an ultimate warrior, 5 great years, then goes crazy and either quits or gets fired, then we can all see him in horrible house shows, 60 pounds overweight and winded from his entrance. Aaaahhh the good ol days.
Anyways, thats all i got to say.
To live or die in C A N A D A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo